Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Broken Dreams ((Taken)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:29 am
Beloved Thread of Fate

User Image

Noah gently led her to a different room and guided her into a small study that had jars and boxes lining the many bookshelves in the room before he sat her on a stool and got what he needed mixing some of the contents of jars into a paste and carefully applying it the the cuts he could see before bandaging them up "well if you need to know anything you can ask but I'd like some other questions answered in return" he said before he left the room and quickly returned with a half loaf of bread and a small bowl of mixed fruit "here you look starved"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am
Moonlinkjester34

User Image
She glance around the room before sitting. Taking the food hesitantly and examining it with great caution. "Very well. I don't mind Answering your questions first." She says as she begins to nibble on the bread.

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate

User Image

Noah nodded before calmly leaning back in his seat relaxing before he asked softly who are you and how did you get here? as he asked a small bird fluttered into the room and landed on the arm of Noah's chair where he slowly offered it a few seeds which it began to eat before flying off with the last two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:20 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deku of Lost Love

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Moonlinkjester34

User Image
She watches him with curiosity, the bird as well. "I am Faina, Daughter of a wizard. When I was ten I fell into the pit of hell and have been in their since, However; I do not know how many years have passed since" she speaks softly and slowly. In no way relaxed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:41 pm
Beloved Thread of Fate

User Image

Noah nodded and spoke calmly watching her calmly a blank expression on his face Well it has been 7 years since your father sealed away the broken dreams.........since then everything has gone really normal and things don't really change in the big cities he explained before rocking back his face showing his dislike for the city life  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers