Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] fire fight (danny and andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:57 pm
Danny shook her hand. Yowch. So maybe Andrew could actually hit pretty hard. Had he been going easy on her?

---

As Andrew departed from her side to leech himself to the bakery, Danny's head just slowly tilted to watch him. She'd always been rather partial to salty, savory snacks. Sweets? Sweets were way out of her range. Sure she liked chocolate and brownies from time to time, but piles of sugar just didn't suit her.

Still, she'd promised to get him a snack. She had to stick to her word. "Uhhh yeah sure dude. Which one looks best?" Glancing up to the name of the store, her eyes lit up. "Oh! We got my birthday cake here I think!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 pm
"Do they have any Tiramisu?" he scurried into the shop tail flicking dangerously close to one of the other creeple. "Oh and that looks good and scones... and pie and why are there always so many choices? I just want one of each. Just get me one of everything Danny." Andrew's hands pressed up on the case as he bent down a little to examine the goods. He never noticed the glares form the waitress as he put smudge marks on the glass to match the ones on the window.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:08 pm
Tiramisu? What in the jack was a tiramisu??

Hearing Andrew's order, she approached the counter and said, "I want one of everything please." She gave Andrew a smile and a thumbs up. This was going totally according to plan. Everything was dandy and skippy and happy. Exactly.

They gave her a reasonably funny look. "Uh ..."

Danny looked to Andrew for assistance. Was something wrong with the way she said it?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 pm
Did she try to, yep! She did. He hadn't actually expected to get one of everything.

Well he would help her out. "Ok maybe not everything. Just some pie and scones and oh do you have Tiramisu, oh you do? Good. And cookies and those crackers and Danny what do you want?" he glanced over his shoulder.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:41 am
The poor autumn employees looked rather flustered at the large order, but did their best to take it down. They probably weren't used to having such flamboyant customers, but Danny didn't have the empathy to simmer down. She'd never worked a day in her life, so she didn't know the stresses of obnoxious customers.

Luckily Andrew at least narrowed it down to- admittedly a still large order- a smaller sized set of food. "Ummm I'm not really hungry. I'll just eat your food!"

Was she joking? Who knew.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 pm
"Not all my food. You bought it for meeeee." he glanced around and then bothered the poor employees even more. "I want the Tiramisu out and separate, I'm eating that first." he eyed the cake even as the put it in box. did he plan to eat the entire thing there? perhaps. Was it a good idea to give him caffeine and sugar? Probably not, but Danny wasn't stopping him, and the employees despite their cringing handed the tall order full of sweets over to the pair of flame demons.

"You should try some though." Andrew might have started to relax a little around his cousin.

chimarii

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 am
Danny barked a laugh, handing her seeds over to the confused cashier. Hopefully there wouldn't be too much of a fuss with how generously Danny tipped. Not an intentional tip, mind you, Danny was just too dumb to actually count the seeds out.

"I'm gonna eat all of it," she taunted, sticking her tongue out. "Including your tiramomumamma." So she stumbled over the words. So what.

Giving him a nudge, she added, "Should we take it to go, or eat it here?" The cashiers were giving her a look that said eating here was very undesired.

phantompanther13

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces