Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Second Chances (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

"Just a ronery bun bun....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

Once again Hikaru was looking directly at Cody and still the guy just looked blank. You couldn't tell if the guy was mad, or happy. The expression just told Cody that the guy was totally unaffected by him. That orrrrr, Hikaru was just acting like he didn't give a damn about this. Before Cody could get a response from Hikaru, the classroom door swung open. Stepping through the door was the teacher, greeting everyone and wishing a good morning. “Morning!” Cody had cheerfully said back. After that he realized he needed to pull some stuff out for class. “Oh!” He whispered to himself. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his notebook and a pencil. It was a cool mechanical pencil that looked like a regular pencil.. Cody found them cool anyways. He had never seen them back in England. Rapped around the pencil were black and white baby rabbit pictures. Was it apparent that Cody really liked rabbits yet? He was obsessed...

Well, Cody was ready to listen to the teacher go on about work for class and what not. Cody didn't mind working in English class. He loved English class! He was pretty good at it too. He was actually a sophomore and was only in a junior class. A few of his classes were junior classes actually.. The only one he was actually horrible at was mathematics.. He was the worst in that class. Oh well though. Not like his grades were always fantastic anyways. He was always failing from lack of homework doing. He was always preferring to do other crap like, playing with Oreo! He wasn't going to be able to as much anymore because of school.. How so very sad.

Before Cody had time to keep rambling on in his thoughts, he heard his name. Immediately his attention was perked up and he had his eyes locked onto the teacher. Him? Go to the front of class? No problem! Cody's bright and happy big grin returned to his face. “Sure thing mate~!” Cody said as he jumped up from his seat. Now, in this country they didn't use “mate” very often or at all actually. What was meant by it was “friend”. Not two animal lovers... Cody just used it normally. Which it was normal to him. Cody then began his way to the front of the class happily. “Cody is he-... Whoops!” Cody accidentally stepped on his shoelace just near the front of class and fell straight forward. The wind was knocked out of him as his chest made straight contact with the tiled floor. While some people gasped or laughed, Cody just groaned a bit. He sat up and rubbed his chest, the floppy rabbit ears attached to his hood fell around his face and his expression grew a bit pained. “Cody is mostly hear at least.” He said in a bit of a mumble. Soon the smile was back on his face though. He looked up at the teacher and waved with a nervous laugh. "Hiiiii..." Cody greeted almost shyly. With some help by another student, Cody was back up to his feet and thanked the guy as he left Cody.

Yoshimi Sohma
By the way.. Hikaru reminds me of myself when I am in a bad mood.. o-o Then Cody and this clumsyness.. Oh dear. v.v

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

I am sorry for what I have done to you...

The teacher had to hold in her laughter when Cody fell. He was a goofy child. She cleared her throat. "Oh dear. Are you alright?" She asked him, trying to hold back her smile, but ended up failing.
The other students were trying to hold in their laughter, but they couldn't help but laugh at Cody's goofiness.
The only one that didn't laugh was Hikaru.
Hikaru was still looking out the window, ignoring everything that was going on around him. He didn't pay attention on what was happening, or why his classmates were laughing. He didn't care really. He sat there, looking expressionless as always, even though he was clearly bored.
Out the window, he watched as birds flew around with eachother. They looked so free and peaceful. Hikaru wished he was a free bird too. But really, he felt like a bird trapped in a cage.
Hikaru closed his eyes, and felt the sun's warmth on his face. Yeah... He really did wish he was far away from everyone.
The teacher went back to business a few moments after. "So. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class? Tell us where you are from and about yourself if you would like too." She told him with a gentle smile.

Out Of Character:{I know right? His clumsiness... Oh my gosh. He must be me. ^w^}

So please give me another chance...

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

Was Cody fine? Just peachy! Cody nodded with his smile still on. He didn't look like he had just fallen at all. Most people may have been embarrassed from that, Cody wasn't though. It took a lot to embarrass this kid. Then some may have also felt negatively with everyone laughing about a minor screw up or something. Again though, Cody didn't mind it at all. In fact he laughed with them! He knew he was a goof, and very clumsy too. “I'm just fine... I like taking a trip once in awhile. I does us all some good yes?” Cody asked. Yes, that joke was kind of dumb but, it was bound to make someone smile. Cody's life seemed to be centered around that. No matter what happened, as long as he made someone smile, or made someone laugh and brightened peoples day; Cody would be happy. The world was a better place with happier people running around right? Right.

About lil Cody though. There was so much to tell, and hear if you listened. How would he start off though? Well the name would probably be best. Even though most of the class probably heard it to begin with. “Sure!” Cody replied to the teacher. He then stood in the center of the front of the room so that he faced everyone. “The names Cody Benson. I am sixteen years old in my sophomore year. Uh... Let's see. I am obviously a clumsy person. As some of you saw I hit my face on the door and then just fell. I'm sure you guys are pleased to hear there will be many more of those moments.. I play a lot of music. I've pretty much mastered guitar and drums. I sing as well and love rock music. So if anyone knows someone needing an extra hand in a band. I'm their guy. I also like to draw as well....” Cody blinked then stopped talking for a brief moment. “Oh right! You all probably question my odd accent. I'm not from this country at all. I moved here all the way from England. So I am bound to sound stupid reading stuff around here.” Cody said. He had taken a break from talking though.

While he stood up in the front of class, Hikaru looked quite distant from everyone still. It was odd to Cody.. It's something that bothered him too. Hikaru hadn't laughed like the rest of the class, or had even smiled. Was Hikaru one of those depressed kids in school? No way! His new friend wasn't going to be depressed! Not that Hikaru saw Cody as a friend yet.. Cody smiled at the class once again, he zoned out slightly. “Sorry! I get distracted easily.. Anyways, I'm Cody, from Elngland, highly clumsy and goofy. Over all I think I'm pretty nice and like making new friends. So feel free to ask me anything about myself.. I don't bite.” Cody finally ended. After he was done talking he stood there and patiently waited for the teacher to allow him to go sit back down into his seat again. He didn't mind being in front of class as the center of attention but, he kind of wanted to get on with the class now. He'd probably pester Hikaru now and then too..

Yoshimi Sohma
Clumsy people are cute.. xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

The class smiled and laughed at Cody's goofiness. He seem to brighten everyone's day! He was adorable to them!
The teacher couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you Cody! You may now return to your seat. Now! Back to business." The teacher said then began to talked to the class about their essay.
Everyone was in a brighter mood now after Cody's display. It was really unforgettable. You could easily tell that everyone was in a good mood.
Of course, Hikaru wasn't a part of that. He hadn't even looked at Cody, or anyone else of that matter, when the new boy introduced himself. He continued to look outside and watch the birds as they flew around freely.
As the teacher talk, Hikaru ne'er paid attention once. He just sat at his desk, keeping to himself. That was just who it was. As the class interacted with eachother, Hikaru acted like he didn't exist. He rested his chin in his hand as he looked at the ocean.
The ocean wasn't that far away from the school, so you could see people from there. Hikaru saw a little kid with his parents. The kid was running around happily, and the parents watched as thy walked behind their child, hand and hand. Hikaru felt a pain in his chest like he always did in these situations, but he ignored it. There was no use crying over spilled milk. What was don was done. There was no way to change that.

Out Of Character:{Hee hee~ Of course they are! I totally agree with you there!}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Cody wondered back to his seat and sat back down. Taking a look around the classroom told him his class mates were in quite a bit of a better mood. He felt so happy about that. He really did. Making someone's day brighter made his day brighter, and his days were typically brightened all the time. Cody settled his eyes onto his paper again. He wasn't really writing anything the teacher was having them write down. He had gotten bored long ago and started to doodle and whatnot. He glanced over at Hikaru once in awhile. The guy still seemed to be off in his own world. It just made Cody try to picture what was up with him.. Any number of things could have been wrong though. Bad family issues, bullying, he broke something he cared for or maybe just a simple waking up on the wrong side of the bed.. Cody brought his eyes back onto his paper and drew a cute little character that resembled himself. His little hand waved in the air, a big grin was on it's face with a blush to match it. Then in a little bubble it said, “Hi! Is class typically this boring?” Cody then pushed the little note silently over to Hikaru's desk. So that Hikaru new he placed a note on his desk, Cody had gently nudged Hikaru using his elbow.

Yoshimi Sohma
I may go to sleep soon. My brain is dying on me. e-e

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru blinked when he felt something nudge him. He looked over to see Cody again. He showed no emotion as he picked up the note and read it. He sighed a bit then moved some of his hair out of his eyes, a little gester he did when he was annoyed. This guy was getting on his last nerve.
The teacher looked over the classroom to see a hand raised. "Hikaru? Is something wrong?" Out of the few months that school had started, she had never seen Hikaru raise his hand to ask a question before. Hikaru stood up and held the note that Cody passed him between his index finger and middle finger. "Teacher, I cannot concentrate when the new guy is passing notes to me." He told her in his emotionless and childlike voice of his. Everyone turned their eyes around to look at Cody and Hikaru.
The teacher blinked then walked to the bac of the class. She then took the note and read it. She blinked again in surprise then looked at Cody. "Well Mr. Benson. I am sorry that my lessons are boring." She apologized. There were a few snickers in the background from the other students. "Since it is your first day here, I will let you off with a warning. Don't let it happen again, okay?" She told him then went back up to the front of the classroom.
Hikaru sat back down then looked back out the window, not caring that he just got the new guy in trouble on his first day.

Out Of Character:{Awwwe! Sleep is for losers! Just kidding. ^w^ You should go get some sleep if you are tired. >w<}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

The image of a sketched out rabbit was now taking up some of Cody's paper. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Hikaru moving. He heard a sigh even. What was the problem? Did Hikaru not like the drawing or something? Looking over now, Hikaru had his hand raised then the teacher asked if Hikaru was okay. Uh oh.. Well, Cody had meant for this to go in a different direction. He was hoping that Hikaru would at least pass the note back to him with a response. Not get up and complain about it. Hikaru had held up the note for the teacher to come over and grab from him. All the while Cody watched the scene unfold before him. The teacher came over and took the note from Hikaru then read it. Cody nervously bit his lip and looked down at his notebook. 'B*tch move mate... B*tch move...' Cody thought to himself. Why was Hikaru being so mean? Cody nodded at the teacher but didn't say anything.

While the others went on with class Cody glared over at Hikaru. Even though no one could have seen the glare at all, he still glared. Maybe Cody really was interrupting Hikaru's concentration? Maybe of his own little world. It wasn't like Hikaru was doing much of working. Well... If Hikaru wanted the class to drift into his own little world, Cody would just bother him later.. After class that is. He felt bad now though. He didn't want the teacher to see that note and get offended. She probably worked hard on these lessons for the students. Toby would have to make it up to her for sure. In his own little way too. With that thought in mind, Cody thought of a way to properly apologize to the women. He hated to upset people. He really did. Then Hikaru over here seemed to be harder to cheer up.. Grrr. This was going to be one hard nut to crack.

By the end of the class, Cody's rabbit drawing was pretty much done. It was just a quick drawing after all. He didn't even want to keep it really. He'd probably pass it off to someone that looked like they needed to be cheered up. Cody packed his things up then thought of something. He could walk with Hikaru! Brilliant idea. As Hikaru would get up to leave, Cody followed alongside him and smiled kindly towards him. “Mind if I walk with you to class?” Cody questioned. It had become apparent that Cody had already forgotten that Hikaru had gotten him into trouble not too long ago with the teacher. Well, he hadn't really for gotten about it. He was more so ignoring it.

Yoshimi Sohma
Well, I actually might not go to bed for awhile... I tried to sleep buuuut.... I felt awake when I laid in bed.. It's weird. ><

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru could feel the boy glaring at him during their lesson. Whatever. He wanted him to get mad at him so that he wouldn't ever talk to him again. He hoped so anyway... He knew it was all good to be true though.
When class was over, Hikaru pack up his things then swung his backpack on his back. He saw people glancing at him and whispering, but he ignored them. Not like he cared what other people thought of him.
To make matters worse, as he was walking out of the classroom, he heard Cody follow him and began to talk to him again. Great. Just great.
"Whatever." Hikaru responded then went to his locker. He grabbed his Algebra 2 textbook then headed off to his next class, ignoring Cody as he did. This guy was just too persistent.
As Hikaru walked, he heard whispering around him once again. Probably because he was walking with someone to class. Hikaru closed his eyes and sighed softly to himself. Why couldn't his just be invisible to them again? He hated attention.

Out Of Character:{Oh! I hate it when that happens!! (It happens to me every night!) It's soooo annoying! I keep telling myself to go to sleep, but I'm apparently to stubborn and always stay up really late. Grrrrrr!}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Cody couldn't help but feel victorious that Hikaru was going to allow them to walk together. Did Hikaru really have a choice though? It was obvious what would have happened if Hikaru said no. Cody probably would have followed Hikaru begging to walk with him with a sad frown. In the end, Cody would have walked with Hikaru either way. That was that. Cody walked with Hikaru to the guy's locker. Cody didn't bother stopping at his own locker though. For two reasons.. First: His next class was algebra; he HATED algebra. Then second: His book was forgotten at home anyways. So oh well.. After the stop by the locker, Cody happily walked by Hikaru's side again. It seemed that Hikaru wasn't going to speak a word. That wasn't an issue though. It would seem Cody always had something to say, or ask or do even.

Cody looked at Hikaru again. Cody really loved the guy's hair, his eyes and his face shape. Hikaru was a good looking kid. “So Hikaru... What do you like to do?” Cody asked curiously. Obviously anyone paying attention in class would have known what Cody liked to do. He had told everyone. Cody was an artsy type of person. Hey.. What was with all the looks and whispers that Hikaru was getting? It was kind of odd. Or maybe Hikaru just got that all the time. Hmm.. Questions, questions. “Hey Hikaru, why is everyone making funny looks at us?” Cody asked yet another question as they walked along. Oh yeah.. That was another thing that annoyed most people when socializing with Cody. He constantly used, “Hey/so (incert name here)” when ever asking a question, or saying hello or grabbing attention. If he kept it up at this rate Hikaru might end up hating his own name..

Yoshimi Sohma
Right? It's really just the worst... It's like "Oh.. So tired." Then when you get under the covers, light are out, your brain is just like, "Hey, hey, hey! Let's go!" jtfluhlsurghsruh. . ><

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:22 am
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru continued to walk to his next class, ignoring all the looks he got.
Hikaru ignored Cody's first question. Why did he have to answer such a stupid question? What he likes to do is be by himself. Did this guy not get it? Hikaru hated talking to people for several reasons.
Hikaru sighed softly again at Cody's next question. He noticed he was sighing a lot today. And even talking more than usual.
"They hate me." Hikaru answered the new kid's answer simply. He didn't even look at him when he answered. He just continued walking.
The students around Hikaru weren't just looking at him, but they were looking at Cody too. They were probably thinking, "Who is that guy?" "What is he doing with that loner Hikaru?" "Is he just like him?" etc, etc. not that Hikaru cared what they thought of Cody. That was his problem.
Hikaru finally arrived at class then went to his seat at the back of the classroom, right next to the window. In every class, that was where he sat. He like being away from everyone else.
Hikaru sat down at his desk, then set his textbook down. He then got out a notebook and a pencil, setting them right next to his book.

Out Of Character:{That is exactly how I feel! On some days, I have to take pills that make me fall asleep. It's really depressing... I am too hyper at night... >_> Its crazy really...}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Cody looked rather shocked that Hikaru said that people hated him. Why would someone hate Hikaru? He didn't seem that hatable if you asked Cody. Then again.. There was something important to know about Cody. He may have been cute, he may have been talented or funny but, he wasn't exactly the brightest. Cody couldn't tell you if someone was really ugly or not, he couldn't tell you if someone was the type to not be around; he just couldn't. It took a hell of a lot to make Cody dislike or hate you. If he did; it was damned near impossible to get back onto his good side. If you were to anger him though, it was all too easy to make him happy with you again. It's like he had short term memory loss with that kind of thing. That, or he wasn't able to get all that mad at someone. . Either way it was hard to tell.

While they walked down the hall, Cody could hear the whispers from others that were directed at him. Then also took note to all the looks. He just walked along like it was nothing though. It didn't really bother him to be honest. He was too bubbly of a person to really mind people asking such question. They more so made him curious about Hikaru because a lot of the questions seemed to be trying to relate Cody to Hikaru in some way. What type of person was Hikaru? Hikaru seemed kind of like a depressed kid to Cody. Which made Cody want to stick around Hikaru even more. No one should be unhappy! It meant Cody was failing his job!

Once to class, Cody followed Hikaru and sat by him. It was clear to Cody that the guy didn't like to be bothered while class was going; so Cody would lay off during class at least. For now though, “Hey Hikaru, why to people hate you?” Cody asked curiously as he turned to look at Hikaru.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru wondered why this guy kept bugging him. Was it because he was gloomy? Because he didn't have any friends? That just made Hikaru mad. He didn't need others' sympathy. He just needed himself.
Hikaru sighed when, once again, Cody asked a question. A stupid one at that. "Because I am different." Was all he said before he looked out the window.
This time, the scenery was a bit different. You couldn't see the ocean, but you could see the far off mountains. He remembered going there with his grandparents once. It was fun at first, but his grandfather slipped and ended up hurting his back. They had to call an ambulance to pick him up. After that, they never went on another hiking trip. It was only about two months after that did Hikaru decided to move out. Only a few weeks after did someone introduce him to his job...

Out Of Character:{}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

Once again Cody tilted his head to the side in curiosity. Cody had seemed to forget how cruel people could be about things. Hating others for being different. Cody was different and not everyone hated him. Cody didn't think anyone hated him at all actually. That could have been because Cody couldn't tell when someone truly hated him either unless they really tried to make it seem like it.. Oh Cody, Cody, Cody... He looked down at his desk the pulled out his note book along with a pencil. This class was going to bore him to death, so he was going to just draw the whole time. Cody then looked back over at Hikaru. “Hey Hikaru... Is that why no one was hanging around you?” Cody asked curiously. He had noticed the lack of others kids coming to walk with Hikaru while tons of other kids had at least a few others coming to follow them around. No one but Cody had followed Hikaru around and he was the new kid.

Cody flipped around in his note book to find something. He was looking for that picture he had drawn earlier. The rabbit munching on a carrot. He felt like maybe it would cheer Hikaru up a bit. At least a little.. Once Cody found the drawing he carefully ripped the paper out and poked Hikaru's arm to get the guy to look over at him. By this point Hikaru would have had time to answer Cody. A big grin took it's place on his face as he held the art over to Hikaru. “Here~ A picture of my little bun bun Oreo.” Cody said cheerfully. The picture was of his rabbit. He hadn't intended it to be originally but, that's what the picture had turned into. “Oreo always cheers me up, so I though he'd cheer you up too.” Cody explained and smiled even happier at Hikaru.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
Hikaru Narumi

Hikaru only nodded at his first question. Not like he cared. He didn't want anyone to hang around him. Why couldn't this guy get the picture?
Throughout his life, Hikaru has never had any friends. None. The only kinds of friends he had, if you could call them that, were sec friends. Even then, when ever they met, they only had sex. They never really talked to each other. That reminded him...
Hikaru took out his phone and looked at the date. It was the fourth of October. Tonight he was supposed to meet with Teito.
Teito was one of Hikaru's sex friends or "clients". He was an 18 year old straight guy, that only used Hikaru to vent out his problems. Through sex. He was pretty rough too. But the pay was good, so Hikaru didn't care.
Hikaru glanced over at Cody when he tapped his shoulder. He looked at the picture, then back at the boy. He closed his eyes then sighed, looking away from him. "I don't want it." He told him expressionlessly. He didn't need to be cheered it. Not like he could anyway.

Out Of Character:{}

LilRinn

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 am
User Image

Ͼody Ƀenson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jumping, and fuh-fum-fumbling!"

A frown had taken place on Cody's face for two reasons; first it was because of Hikaru's nod then because his rejection to the picture. Did the picture look bad? Was it not cute? Or did Hikaru not care for the picture in general? Now Cody sighed, and he never sighed. This kid was difficult. Cody never had this much of a hard time breaking someones wall. Normally his cuteness alone was enough to get at someone. There just seemed to be too much blocking Cody from doing so here. Maybe the guy just needed a friend for awhile? Cody could do that. He was loyal to his friends, he could always be there for anything, and he never created much of an issue. Cody pulled the picture away then placed it onto his desk. What to do, what-to-do.

The bell rang for class to begin; Cody hadn't had time to ask or pester Hikaru anymore. Once again, Cody found himself off in space thinking of how to get Hikaru to open up a little. He had put the picture neatly into a a purple folder. From there, Cody went on drawing things, writing new lyrics and zoning. Goodness! Oh how he hated this class. All the mathematical gibber jabber and whatnot. It drove him mad.. Finally, the bell rang and class was over. That's when Cody turned to look at Hikaru. “Hey Hikaru, I was thinking and I came to a conclusion... You need a friend and I have none because I am new..” Cody said then looked down at his stuff while he packed it away. Once his stuff was away, he put his backpack on and looked back at Hikaru. “So Hikaru... Wanna be my friend? Huh, huh? Pleaaassseeeee?” Cody asked childishly as he gently nudged Hikaru. You couldn't see his eyes but, they were very hopeful.

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces