Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Darkness in the Light( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Kasai just ignored him. She didn't want anything to do with anyone. It was as clear as day yet this guy....he wouldn't give up. Kasai shook the thought out of her head and went back to her dorm hugging the journal close to her chest as her hair covered her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kasai just ignored him. She didn't want anything to do with anyone. It was as clear as day yet this guy....he wouldn't give up. Kasai shook the thought out of her head and went back to her dorm hugging the journal close to her chest as her hair covered her eyes.

Nex keep on trying and use his magic on the building to make souls of the dead turn the light off and on trying to annoyed her to get her to the window"come on already i have many more spells to use"he said in a happy tone in trying out his magic to make other people mad at him well he trying to talk to Kasai  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:34 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex keep on trying and use his magic on the building to make souls of the dead turn the light off and on trying to annoyed her to get her to the window"come on already i have many more spells to use"he said in a happy tone in trying out his magic to make other people mad at him well he trying to talk to Kasai

Kasai was getting annoyed but just covered her head and put on her ipod under the covers. She didn't want to talk to anyone. Eventually another Light magic user said to Nex "I'd leave her alone if I were you. She doesn't talk to anyone nor does she have any friends. If you know what's good for you you'll stay away from that girl. She's nothing but trouble." He then left and went to his next class. Kasai heard what that boy said about her and it just made her even more depressed about the fact her birthday was coming up. It was also the day her life was ruined forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex use the souls of the dead to drain the ipod till it turned off"come out here and just want to talk to you"he said again and is going to keep trying no matter what she try to play no mind to him"i heard you'r brthday is coming up want to do something on that day"he is just trying to be friendly and in hope that she would open the window  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:47 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex use the souls of the dead to drain the ipod till it turned off"come out here and just want to talk to you"he said again and is going to keep trying no matter what she try to play no mind to him"i heard you'r brthday is coming up want to do something on that day"he is just trying to be friendly and in hope that she would open the window

"Just leave me alone!" She said and covered her head again after she closed her window, well more like slammed it. She later came out looking around at all the families who had come to the open house and looked down. Her own father didn't even show up because he was busy with work. She then left the open house with a little bit of food and went to the garden to her favorite flowers, Snapdragons. She sat there quietly eating her food alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex showed up in the garden and give Kasai a box"hello left it so soon...it was a good thing from when my mother showed up it started to get a bit weird...she likes to drink"he sit down on the ground and pulled out a book with a hand on it"it's not good to be alone all the time"the darkness is flowing off his body like rain down the side of a rock  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:19 am
"I don't care." Was all she could say as she turned away from him. 'I can't have any friends or family close to my heart. If I do they'll all just disappear like all the others.' She said in her head before she looked down and had a tear go down her cheek for the first time in years.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex jump up into the tree and put his hand on her back'are you feeling ok...there something i can read from you'r soul'he looked deep into her eyes and seen noting but pain"it best to have others around to stop the pain...i can be you'r friend if you need one for i can not died for being part lich'he told her in a somewhat caring voice  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:36 am
draknic

"You want to know why I don't get close to anyone!? It's because I've lost so many people close to me! It was all my fault! Now just leave me alone!" She said and ran off towards the woods taking off into the air with her wings on her back and tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex followed Kasai and grab her hand"now calm down unlike the others i can't be throwed away and now rest"he put his arms around her holding her close to his body.he looked down at her"i know you'r pain....i'm a monster in people's eyes for being part undead""  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 pm
"You know nothing about my pain! Now let me go!" Kasai said and glared at him before she started to burn up temperature wise trying to get him to let her go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex felt the heat on his skin and keep holding her inside of my arm"let me see you what real pain is"he take a out a knife and stab himself in the heart over and over"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:59 pm
Kasai started to shake at the sight of him stabbing himself. "Stop it!" She screamed as she fell to the ground with tears flowing down her face. She couldn't take it anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Kasai started to shake at the sight of him stabbing himself. "Stop it!" She screamed as she fell to the ground with tears flowing down her face. She couldn't take it anymore.

Nex hold out his hand as the wound started to heal up slowly"i can not die so i do not fear what happened to me"he looked at her with his clothes rich in blood.his skin is pale for having a slow heart beat  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Nex hold out his hand as the wound started to heal up slowly"i can not die so i do not fear what happened to me"he looked at her with his clothes rich in blood.his skin is pale for having a slow heart beat

"I don't care. Anyone who is in pain because of me.....I can't be around." She said and ran back to her dorm.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff