Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A Rematch I Guess (Junko/Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 pm
Junko let out a cry as she was tossed, flailing to catch herself only to land on the ground on her hands and knees. Owwwww! Ow! Ow! Owwwwwwww! "Vain? I am not vain!" Junko protested, freeing her leg and rolling over to sweep Hel's legs out from under her.

She quickly got back up on her feet and backed away from Hel, readying herself for a hit back. "Sewing is nothing like fighting, simple as that. It's just not for me."

HP: 32/50
Damage done: 9

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:24 pm
Hel’s voice got mockingly ghouly high pitched:

It does not leave bruises and cuts and it does not make you tired and sweaty and gross~” Hel was then swept off her feet, landing hard on the ground with a loud thud. The reaper immediately rolled back up to her feet though, and laughed. “That is pretty vain…also, if you do not like being tired and sweaty and gross, I guess you should not partake in bedding anymore~” Hel waggled her brows then, and let out another laugh before she round house kicked the ghoul in mid-section.

“It is fine if it is not for you, but mind what I said. For some it is their way of life, so it is not something to be demeaned…and you can stop whining anytime, because it is not going to change your graduation requirements…so you might as well make the best of it~”

HP: 27 / 50
DMG: 12

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2 Total: 17 (7-28)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 am
Junko rolled her eyes at Hel's words. She didn't know what she was talking about. That wasn't vanity that was just basic hyge--wait what?! The ghoul's face turned hot, her cheeks flushing at the suggestion she 'not partake in bedding'. She pouted. "That's different. That's actually fun," Junko shot back right before she was kicked in the stomach. Her breath escaped her in a pained gasp as she doubled over, stumbling back away from Hel with an unhappy groan.

There wasn't a best to make of this, Hel. You just don't understand.

Owwwwww.

After a minute of recovering from the kick she stood taller, a hand still against her middle where she'd been kicked.

HP: 20
Fear used: Battle Cry Y2
Damage done: None of course why would she have a successful fear attack that's nonsense

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4 Total: 17 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 pm
“This is fun too.” Hel announced with a grin, as she watched Junko double over from her attack.

The reaper then summoned her spear, but much like before, she turned the blade towards the ground and then jammed it in, so that it stayed upright. She kept her hand on the handle, and looked like she was trying to focus to cast a spell…but it fizzled. Hel heaved a sigh, before she shook her shoulders.

“Back to fists it is!”

HP: 27 / 50
DMG: Y2 Battle Cry – MISS TOO

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 pm
Junko squeaked and backed away when Hel summoned her spear. Nonononooonoooo..!

Oh..

Well then.

...Junko threw a shoe at Hel and ran.

HP: 20
Damage done: 5

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm
Hel was apparently too baffled that Junko had thrown a shoe at her to retaliate at the moment.

Seeing the ghoul trying to run though, Hel came back to her senses. "CHICKEN!" She sneered. "Bach, bach, bach!"

HP: 22 / 50
DMG: 0

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 pm
Junko's other shoe flew through the air aimed right at Hel. She had thrown it a little harder than intended when called a chicken, pouting and putting her hands on her hips after the shoe was out of her hands.

"I am not a chicken."

HP: 20/50
Damage done: 11  
Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:41 pm
WHAP.

Hel had a shoe imprint on her face...but she laughed. She then picked up both of the shoes. "Ya, you are." She replied. "Running away from me. Chicken." She threw the shoe back at Junko.

HP: 11 / 50
DMG: 2

Lucyal
Crew

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 pm
Junko squeaked and picked her shoe up off the floor. She pouted. "I. Am not." She threw the shoe again. "A chicken!"

It's called strategy! Geeze!

HP: 18/50
Damage done: 14  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:53 pm
Well, at least it didn't hit her face this time, but when the shoe whapped her, it smarted, definitely...yet still, Hel just laughed. She dismissed her spear, and then picked up the other offending shoe. Hel now held two sneakers close to her bosom, and she grinned.

"Ya. You are a chicken, because you are always trying to p***y out of fighting me." She laughed then, and blew past the ghoul, fleeing out of the gym like a bat out of....hell.

Yeah.

That's right.

She took Junko's shoes with her.

HP: -3 / 50  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 pm
Junko watched Hel run off with her shoes.

With her sneakers.

...Welp.

Joke's on you, Hel. Junko hates those shoes.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff