Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 pm
chierisuu
Kitalpha Hart
trust me, after announcing that I have cancer, I'm sure I had a ton of strangers on here try to send me friend requests. I've long since disabled that after 20+ requests with the message blank or BS from complete strangers in ~11 hours (gotta sleep sometime. And school), I turned it off

I thought I had one, she was quite literally my only actual friend through the end of elementary, all of middle and at least half of high school. Then I got more friends (some older, some younger) and matured to realize that she wasn't the best
But when we had first become friends it was because we were the only two tomboys amongst a bunch of girly girls, and so didn't connect very well with our grade
Senior year saw a bunch of her friends coming to sit with me cuz they got tired of her, lol

I do kind of get what you mean c: Now im currently 'friends' with one of my classmate, i don't really feel that we are friends though, we are probably only just talking because we don't have anyone else to talk to, so we stick to each other sweatdrop
it might be the start of a friendship of sorts, and you might get more friends from there. I don't talk to the original one anymore, but others I've made since, yes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 pm
chierisuu

It does take some time to find the right friends. You shouldn't rush to meet people just for popularity. Some of the people in my class just become friends with people for popularity, and there is so much gossip about them, how one just hates the other, but none of them break up their friendship to keep up their status. As for overcoming camera shyness, just smile whenever you look in the mirror. You can put on some make-up, play around with your outfits, etc. Eventually you should say to yourself "Damn that girl is good looking ;D" and I totally agree How about making an "Inspiration Board"? This website gives a good overview on how to make one. In your case, you could look through old magazines or newspapers and find quotes that you can relate to, post your selfies on your board, and print out inspiring quotes. (Google "inspiration board") And don't worry about people disliking you. Most of the time, people put others down to build themselves up; everyone has insecurities. And if anyone already said what I said, oops emotion_sweatdrop I still need to read through the other posts...  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

chierisuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm
Ebony the Peacian
This is true! Imagine how many things we could accomplish if we had no insecurities or doubts of our own selves.

That's also true! Some people I've met that are super smart, pretty, or both struggle with their self-image, and that's normal. Small steps are really the best way to go -- at least for me. It doesn't happen overnight.

I've been on since '05, yeah. I really love this site. smile

But i guess life ain't that easy c:
i will figure out the steps i need to take and take action !
this site is pretty great heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm
xXNi-ChanXx

For me, because of social networks, I was able to meet alot of interesting people and even people in real life. I personally love social networks because I see it as a great please to meet other people from different places. I say give social network a try. You may not believe this but I am actually rather shy in real life than I am right now. Why? Because I find it alot easier to talk to people than face to face. In face to face I talk too much when I am nervous and that even includes on the phone if you are talking for the first time on my phone of course lol

No problem, you just gotta try things, out of it you will get some experience smile

Ah! its okay I am lazy too so I understand from where you are coming from but I would suggest to change that. Just study when a test is coming up and thats it. Thats what I usually do. Haha.

whee

It was and because of that little thing I ended up losing my friend that I had known and has grown to be like a sister to me for sometime until her first child was born. Now, we talk and she honestly doesn't remember ever telling she didn't want to be friends with anymore. Now we just laugh about it. Though, one of the girls that tried to do that actually talked to me a while back and apologized for it. But I shot her straight to hell.
Haha. My teachers usually tell me I am quiet and seem nice but after they see how they truly am they say they never expected from me at all. Haha. I always keep people on their toes wink

I know what you mean ! I guess i should try social networking c: I have a facebook which i created this year and i added all the people i do know in real life but i dont really talk to most of them . Should i create another one , or just stick to this one ? I don't know why but its really hard for me to maintain friendships, almost all the friends i made in primary and secondary school are gone and the friends i made in my current school , some have also well "died away" .

Hahas yeah i should just study last minute c:

Though well in actuality i am not that quiet, its just that i have nothing to say to any of them there ...
haha your emotion_dealwithit  

chierisuu

chierisuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:43 pm
Kitalpha Hart
it might be the start of a friendship of sorts, and you might get more friends from there. I don't talk to the original one anymore, but others I've made since, yes

could be though , we don't really have much to talk even after 3 months >O<
i will try thank you c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:48 pm
PepsiSoda101

It does take some time to find the right friends. You shouldn't rush to meet people just for popularity. Some of the people in my class just become friends with people for popularity, and there is so much gossip about them, how one just hates the other, but none of them break up their friendship to keep up their status. As for overcoming camera shyness, just smile whenever you look in the mirror. You can put on some make-up, play around with your outfits, etc. Eventually you should say to yourself "Damn that girl is good looking ;D" and I totally agree How about making an "Inspiration Board"? This website gives a good overview on how to make one. In your case, you could look through old magazines or newspapers and find quotes that you can relate to, post your selfies on your board, and print out inspiring quotes. (Google "inspiration board") And don't worry about people disliking you. Most of the time, people put others down to build themselves up; everyone has insecurities. And if anyone already said what I said, oops emotion_sweatdrop I still need to read through the other posts...

Hello c:
I really don't know how to say it but it isn't exactly for popularity , but i just want many friends - does that make sense ? emotion_facepalm
I have never put on make-up before cause my skin is pretty sensitive but i do want to >O< I love fashion just that now at school sometimes im pretty lazy emotion_donotwant

Wow thank you for the lovely idea ! I would try it out sometime soon emotion_kirakira

thank you again for the advice emotion_hug  

chierisuu

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm
It is hard for me to make friends too. You aren't the only one! I rarely make friends at school, because I move every school year... u.u

I slowly got over my 'camera shy' by taking pictures of silly things. Like I would paint my toes, and that was my facebook picture for the longest time! XD (If anyone is a fail, it is me for not showing my face at all! lol)

BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! In time, you will open up and blossom into a beautiful young woman! Just gotta stay positive and look at the brighter side of everything! n.n  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm
chierisuu
PepsiSoda101

Hello c:
I really don't know how to say it but it isn't exactly for popularity , but i just want many friends - does that make sense ? emotion_facepalm
I have never put on make-up before cause my skin is pretty sensitive but i do want to >O< I love fashion just that now at school sometimes im pretty lazy emotion_donotwant

Wow thank you for the lovely idea ! I would try it out sometime soon emotion_kirakira

thank you again for the advice emotion_hug

You're welcome~
I mostly just just lip gloss for make-up n.n
It's kind of confusing, but I think that I get it, how you want true friends, with popularity as a non-influencing factor c:

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm
chierisuu

I know what you mean ! I guess i should try social networking c: I have a facebook which i created this year and i added all the people i do know in real life but i dont really talk to most of them . Should i create another one , or just stick to this one ? I don't know why but its really hard for me to maintain friendships, almost all the friends i made in primary and secondary school are gone and the friends i made in my current school , some have also well "died away" .

Hahas yeah i should just study last minute c:

Though well in actuality i am not that quiet, its just that i have nothing to say to any of them there ...
haha your emotion_dealwithit

I usually stick to one and delete people that just no longer talk to me. Thats what I usually do but it up to you really.

Haha thats what I usually do too. xD

Yea I know what you mean. Thats why I usually stick to my book and my ipod and I don't really bother anyone else they are the ones that talk to me first but I usually dont say much.
Haha I am emotion_dealwithit ? How so? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm
jojobritt911
It is hard for me to make friends too. You aren't the only one! I rarely make friends at school, because I move every school year... u.u

I slowly got over my 'camera shy' by taking pictures of silly things. Like I would paint my toes, and that was my facebook picture for the longest time! XD (If anyone is a fail, it is me for not showing my face at all! lol)

BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! In time, you will open up and blossom into a beautiful young woman! Just gotta stay positive and look at the brighter side of everything! n.n

We are in the same boat c:
you will settle down sometime i'm sure !

You are not fail at all ! My display picture is a perfume bottle ahahahha emotion_facepalm

thank you !!! emotion_hug I am not that young anymore though hahas
I will do my best ! You as well emotion_bigheart
Im thinking of creating a blog and setting small steps for myself to take everyday like studying / fashion / friends etc c:  

chierisuu

chierisuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm
PepsiSoda101

You're welcome~
I mostly just just lip gloss for make-up n.n
It's kind of confusing, but I think that I get it, how you want true friends, with popularity as a non-influencing factor c:

i do use lip gloss as well !
i want to experiment with make up when i am slightly older like red lipstick , but not caked on makeup and all that sweatdrop
yes you did get it emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 pm
xXNi-ChanXx

I usually stick to one and delete people that just no longer talk to me. Thats what I usually do but it up to you really.

Haha thats what I usually do too. xD

Yea I know what you mean. Thats why I usually stick to my book and my ipod and I don't really bother anyone else they are the ones that talk to me first but I usually dont say much.
Haha I am emotion_dealwithit ? How so? xD

i may delete the old one and create a new one i suppose ? i am not sure though hahas . would people know if you delete them though ? i dont need even more enemies than i have currently sweatdrop

-high five -

sadly for this course im taking , we are encouraged to speak ALOT . For next semester , almost every module has to do with speaking >O<

the way you act is cool emotion_kirakira  

chierisuu

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 am
Quote:
We are in the same boat c:
you will settle down sometime i'm sure !

You are not fail at all ! My display picture is a perfume bottle ahahahha emotion_facepalm

thank you !!! emotion_hug I am not that young anymore though hahas
I will do my best ! You as well emotion_bigheart
Im thinking of creating a blog and setting small steps for myself to take everyday like studying / fashion / friends etc c:

I am going to be staying in one place for a few years, cause Imma be in college! >u< Lol! If you do, let me know! I love to read blogs. (Like a stocker XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am
chierisuu

i may delete the old one and create a new one i suppose ? i am not sure though hahas . would people know if you delete them though ? i dont need even more enemies than i have currently sweatdrop

-high five -

sadly for this course im taking , we are encouraged to speak ALOT . For next semester , almost every module has to do with speaking >O<

the way you act is cool emotion_kirakira

Does it really matter at the end? Like honestly, does it? If they get butt hurt just because you deleted them from your facebook friend, it really makes them look pathetic. Who gets butt hurt because of facebook?

-high fives back-

Haha that sucks but its also good smile

Haha I guess...  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items