Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Survivor ((Me & Praveena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna looked at him and said, "My name is Vianna St.Clair; it is a pleasure to meet you, Zarin." She leaned against the wall and ate from a small plate of strawberries.

Zarin put down the now empty plate and wiped off his face. He could tell that this wasn't one of the village buildings. "So, why did you bring me here Vianna?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna looked at him and said, "The people here are not very fond of strangers such as yourself. You could have been taken prisoner, and interrogated. So, I brought you to this private home so you could recover."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin nodded. "I see." He didn't like the sound of being interrogated. If he was captured now, Vianna would be in trouble as well. "Well, now I feel a lot better that you brought me here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna smiled softly and said, "Well, that is good. You are safe here, for the time being."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:21 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna smiled softly and said, "Well, that is good. You are safe here, for the time being."

Zarin smiled. "That's good to know. Though, they'll probably find out about me sooner or later."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 pm
bigbubz1
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled. "That's good to know. Though, they'll probably find out about me sooner or later."

Vianna looked at him and said, "I know, but it would be wise to reveal your presence after you have recovered."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:59 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1
XxPraveena the FlutistxX
bigbubz1

Vianna looked at him and said, "I know, but it would be wise to reveal your presence after you have recovered."

Zarin gave a nod. "Alright. I just hope they don't do anything to you for hiding me while I recover."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 pm
bigbubz1

Vianna looked out the window and the look in her eyes darkened for a moment before her calm expression returned and she smiled lightly as she said, "I will be fine."  

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items