Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Royal Gaurd (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June was instantly pleased that he pissed off. But he soon regretted it.
June had the breath knocked out of him when he was thrown to the floor. He gasped, then looked at Mirage when he pinned him down. He glared at him when he spoke then spat at his face. "Shut up old man! You will never get me to follow your orders!" He told him with a glare.
June's eyes widened when he was suddenly turned over and felt Mirage begin to spank him. Tears formed in his eyes from the pain and he gripped Mirage's pant leg. He bit his tongue to hold in his cries of pain.
It hurt. It really hurt! June had never been treated this way! How dare this stranger lay a hand on him!
June soon began to taste his own blood, and some of it came out the side of his mouth. He hated this. He hated this guy. His hatred burned even harder when Mirage continued to spank him. His grip on guy's pants grew tighter, but he refused to make a sound. He wont have this guy have his way with him!

Out Of Character:{}

Even if It's the last thing I do...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:39 am
Mirage smiled seeing the pain on the prince's face, "Now we are going back to the palace and you will remain there until tomorrow morning when you have your lessons. As for your friends they will soon find out who you are and I dough they will appreciate the being lied too. After all not telling them the full truth is the same as telling them a lie." He threw the prince back over his shoulder and headed straight for the field, "Let's just see how they react to the truth. If they are your real friends they will forgive you for lying to them. I'm not your baby sitter I'm here to protect you and I can't do my job with you acting like a spoiled child so it's time to make you grow up and be a young man."  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June got angry once again. "I wont just go along with you obediently. I am sure you have noticed that by now." He mumbled under his breath. He made an "ooff" sound when he was, once again, flung over Mirage's shoulder. His eyes widened when he told him he would tell his friends.
June's eyes widened when he said he would tell his friend's his secret. "No! Don't tell them!" He begged then began to struggle again. "Don't tell them!" He pleaded.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 pm
"Oh I think they will thoroughly enjoy your wild tale of how you lied to them and pretended to be their friend." Mirage smiled evilly, "Sounds to me like you may not have any friends." He made a be line for the boys he recognized as June's friends. "Hey boys, bet you didn't know your friend here in the prince. He hid his identity from you because he thought you would treat him differently and would possibly use him to get stuff. I don't think he has any faith in any of you to be his true friend. After all, he's known you this long and couldn't even trust to tell you about himself." Mirage bounced June on his shoulder, "Isn't that right Prince June?" He spanked June's rear end again. "What's the matter princy can't tell your friends the truth?"  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June was horrified. He couldn't believe this guy just did that!
His group of friends just stood there, shocked. Romeo was the first to speak up. "June? Is... Is that true?" He asked a little quietly.
Tears formed in his as he clutched onto the back of Mirage's shirt. He was so glad his friend's couldn't see him. This was just to terrifying...
Albert grew angry. "I can't believe you didn't tell us something this important!" He yelled. Tyler put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Albert shacked if off then left, Tyler and the rest following.
June clutched Mirage's shirt tighter, crying. Why? Why was this guy doing this to him?

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 am
"Satisfied yet your highness? I'm not here to play games with you. I'm here to protect you. Even if that means from yourself. Yank my chain again and there will be greater consequences." He let there be a sharp edge to his voice. He headed for the palace with June draped over his shoulder. Half way there he couldn't take the crying anymore and he set the boy in front of himself and hugged him.  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:18 am
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June didn't say anything. He just let Mirage begin to take him to the castle. He didn't even put of a fight like he usually did...
June was hurt. His best friends hated him now. They were the only people who treated him like a normal teenager. He didn't want to ruin that trust by telling them... But apparently he was wrong. And Mirage brutally showed him that.
As he was taken back to the castle, June remembered all the good times he and his friend's had. From the first time they met, to actually becoming their friends, being accepted, etc. Oh how he wished they didn't hate him now... They were all he had... And now, he had nothing.
June didn't say anything when Mirage set him down. He just looked at the ground as tears fell. His eyes widened a bit when the guy hugged him. Why? Why was he so cruel? Why did he send him mixed emotions like this? Did he hate him? Or did he actually care for him? June didn't know. And at that moment, he didn't care. All he wanted were his friends back.
June felt the tears escape from his eyes faster wen Mirage hugged him. He hugged him back suddenly then so bed into the older man's chest. "I hate you... I seriously hate you..." He repeated, not caring anymore. For the first time in his life, June didn't know what to do anymore.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 am
Mirage softened to him, "Prince June, if they truly are your friends they will forgive you. I'm sorry I had to hurt you. I can't have you running off without my protection. There are people out there who would kill you or worse." He held June firmly to his chest softly stroking his head.  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June just shook his head, not wanting to listen to him.
First, he was a cruel b*****d. And now he is being nice? June didn't know what to think!
As he continued to cry in Mirage's chest, he clutched onto the man's shirt. Right now, he didn't care if it was Mirage. When he is feeling sad or is crying, he usually has to hug something, or someone, to calm him down. And at that moment, Mirage was the only he could hug.
"I hate you..." June whispered repeatedly into Mirage's chest. Even thought he said that, June was clutching onto him for dear life. He hated crying. He hated feeling helpless. But right now, he really didn't care.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:18 pm
It hurt Mirage that June was sad but at the same time he felt shame for hurting him in such a way. "You have every right to hate me, June. If you wish I'll resign my post. I know it's what you want." He slipped a knife out of his sleeve. He held it at the back of June's neck ready to kill him and finish his mission but June clutching him for deal life made him stop. 'I can't kill him. This isn't right. I really can't see him hurt. What's wrong with me I have a job to do just kill him already! He's so sweet though. No I won't go through with it. I'm going to protect him,' he thought to himself. He slipped the knife back into its sheath. He held June close.  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June listened to the man speak, and couldn't believe his ears. What was this guy saying? He would actually resign? That's the first time this ever happened. This guy was going to resign for him. Not himself!
June tightened his grip on Mirage's shirt. What did he want? This whole time, he was trying to get rid of this man. Now when he said he would, he didn't know. Why was he hesitating? He should just jump on the idea, right? Then everything would go back to normal...
No. It wouldn't. His friends hated him now. He could never face them again. What was left for him?
June's eyes widened when he felt Mirage hold him close. He felt the tears over flow nonstop and he shook his head.
"No... Don't leave... Don't leave me by myself..." June pleaded then hugged Mirage tighter. "Y-you're all I have now..." He told him through his tears. Why? Why was he so helpless?

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 pm
"I won't leave you." He held June tight, "I'll stay here with you. I swear I won't leave you and I'll be by your side. June, we will go talk to your friends and work it all out." He rested his cheek on June's head. 'Ok... now I'm really crazy. This kid is getting to me and I can't fight it. Agh! This is crazy this kid should be getting his butt kicked not hugged...' He stopped his thoughts and held June really close.  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June didn't know what he was doing. This was all so wrong! He wanted this guy to leave, and now he wanted him to stay? What was wrong with him?!
June closed his eyes at the last thing Mirage said, then shook his head. "No... That's okay... I don't think I can ever face them honestly..." He admitted. He then pulled away from him and wiped the excess tears away from his cheaks. He then looked up at him. "I'll go home now. Don't worry about it..." He told him then turned his back to him. There was no way he was going to be weak in front of this guy again. He will grow stronger... Somehow... He won't have anyone there to protect him. He won't be helpless. He won't be weak anymore. He will protect himself. He won't have Mirage, or anyone in that matter, think they should protect him.
June took a deep breath, then headed back to the castle. Goodbye Albert, Tyler, Hamlet, and Romeo... I'm so sorry for lying to you... Thank you for being my friends... He closed his eyes then took a shakey breath. Okay... Here we go... He thought, then opened his eyes.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:28 pm
Mirage looked at June confused before he grabbed June and pulled him up onto the side walk again as a truck flashed by. "I am going to worry about it. They are your friends and they will forgive you but you are going to have to be more honest with them." Mirage wiped June's tears from his cheeks. "June, you can't run away you will have to face them someday; better today than have to face them when you are king. I'll walk you home." He hugged June and began walking.  

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June gasped when he saw the truck and was dragged to the sidewalk. He listened to Mirage's words and felt like he was going to cry again. God, he was so weak! He couldn't believe he was acting like this! He never acted like this before! Why now of all times?!
All June ever knew was to run away. Now this guy said he couldn't? What was June to do?
June frowned at Mirage's last comment. "I don't want to be kind. Why can't I just be normal?" He mumbled to himself sadly. Being king was a to big of a responsibility to him. How could he rule an entire country? He couldn't do that. He didn't even had the guts to talk to his mother sometimes. How could he speak in front of thousands of people? And lead them at that! There was just no way! If only he wasn't an only child... But since he was, all of the responsibility lied on him.
June's eyes widened slightly when Mirage hugged him again. What was up with that? "Why are you being nice to me all of a sudden? Your personality makes me confused... I don't know which is the real you." He told him then followed behind him.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out