Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:13 am
User Image User Image

If I were you, I'd just leave. Not that I'm making you sound like you're a quitter or anything, but if they don't think you're worth anything, then you shouldn't give your efforts to them anymore. The world's a big place. You could learn what you're learning now someplace else where people will appreciate you.
      It's better to learn at a place where you enjoy things.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:22 am
k i r a i g o u
Nanami.x.Yuki
k i r a i g o u
Nanami.x.Yuki
Did everything work out?
I hope so!

Thanks, Nanami.
        Sadly, it didn't.
        My mentor is really good and really stuck up for me but they still think that I'm to blame when mistakes arise. >:
        The issue is, is that I'm here to learn and I feel like I'm not learning anything.

I don't think they like me and I don't think it's going to work out.
        I don't want to quit or get fired but I'm not learning anything by being here!
        I'm just given work to do and not given enough information on how to do it.

*sigh* I really wanted to do this. Now I just feel sad and worried for the future.
        They want me to know what to do but sadly that's not always the case.
        When I'm given something I've never done before of course I'm going to need a little guidance and help on how to do it.

In the end, I just don't think they have time for me.
        Sorry for the rant... >:

Oh no! I was hoping they would whip into shape! However, if it is truly not working out then you should not feel like a quitter if you quit. There is a difference between quitting due to laziness and not giving it a chance and quitting due to realizing that the work is not going to be that helpful in the long run.

Thank you so much, Nanami. emotion_hug
        You've been really sweet for keeping in touch.
        I was really worried about the thought of quitting, still am, but I'm going to try my best to persevere through this and get my qualification! My mentor even said that she believes me to be bright so I know she'll back me up if they fired me or anything.

What I mean to say is, if they want me gone they'll have to fire me because I'm not going to leave without my qualification! >.<

(I think I've been listening to too much 'empowering' music) ;^o^
    [/lis
    t]

emotion_hug
Ahh! I did not realize you needed this experience for a qualification! What career is this for, if I may ask?
Own it!
It's such a good thing that your mentor can see that you are bright and is supporting you.
And I think I need me some of that empowerment music wink  

Nanami.x.Yuki

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas