Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am
Sounds like a good idea to me, I'm down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:46 pm
29ghtian6iapl1-5g9s71jgbs
Is it even feasible to make a costume in two weeks?
It most certainly is... I mean look at my avatar right now, I'm cosplaying it as NiGHTS due to the AMG guild that I am in.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 pm
Seeing how everyone seems to like this idea quite a lot, I will grab the other captains and we will discuss in ^_^

As for prizes, gold would do for the mean time. If anything, I got that under control since I'm always having some laying around.
From there, it might possibly move into items that could have some form of worth :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 am
Might be too late for me to post about this here but I think this would be pretty fun and a good idea. We could make it like a contest too. Best cosplayer gets X item or X amount of gold.
But then again only people who have enough gold to buy all these items (unless we allow TekTek's) will be able to participate. And then how would we get the prizes or gold? A guild mule to hold onto all of this stuff would be nice but might make things confusing

@ Silent;
I understand I haven't been too active lately..I've been busy trying to catch up on school work for the summer. sweatdrop

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:17 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Might be too late for me to post about this here but I think this would be pretty fun and a good idea. We could make it like a contest too. Best cosplayer gets X item or X amount of gold.
But then again only people who have enough gold to buy all these items (unless we allow TekTek's) will be able to participate. And then how would we get the prizes or gold? A guild mule to hold onto all of this stuff would be nice but might make things confusing

@ Silent;
I understand I haven't been too active lately..I've been busy trying to catch up on school work for the summer. sweatdrop
A guild mule sounds exactly what is needed in order to hold things.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:57 am
fairy-phoenix
Samantha_Suicidee

@ Silent;
A guild mule sounds exactly what is needed in order to hold things.

The only issue I have with it is people might just give their gold TO the guild instead of the mule for holding and the items to the crew, V.C, or the Captain accidentally. And for all we know, they might keep it accidentally thinking it was just a present ._.  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Ideas/ feedback

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash