Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply I'm Turning Japa- Wait What? [[The Anime/Cosplay/Manga Forum]]
has anyone seen the anime or is reading the manga fairy tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 am
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
YAY! Other Fairy Tail people! heart heart heart

I'm completely caught up and I'm telling you, it's amazing. How caught up are you? heart

ive read all the manga and watched all the anime episodes so far so ^.^ lol XD and awesome avi btw :3

I'm totally caught up too as far as the manga. Do you prefer sub or dub?
And thanks lol :3 I love yours too <3

Np and thanks :3 lol and I prefer sub xD happys dubbed voice annoys me x-x

I like sub too! Lucy's dubbed voice is irritating, though I do like Natsu-san's and Freed-san's heart

yusch @-@ natsus voice actor ish also death the kids voice actor
xD lol anyways ouo whos your fav pairing mines nalu

Yay! You're NaLu too! I also LOVE Jellal an Erza heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:42 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I like sub too! Lucy's dubbed voice is irritating, though I do like Natsu-san's and Freed-san's heart

XD I like to many pairings I like nalu,jerza,gruvia,zerefxmavis,rufusxyuki a crack pairing xD,rowen,hibikixjenny, grayza, sticy, biskaxalzack, and stingxrogue >.< don't judge xD lol  

Strawbearu

Bashful Lunatic

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 pm
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

XD I like to many pairings I like nalu,jerza,gruvia,zerefxmavis,rufusxyuki a crack pairing xD,rowen,hibikixjenny, grayza, sticy, biskaxalzack, and stingxrogue >.< don't judge xD lol

I agree with almost all of them (ESPECIALLY zerefxmavis heart heart heart They need to get married already! heart ) except stingxrouge and sticy. Sorry! sweatdrop (I'm not judging!)
Btw I think Zeref is adorable when he was crying when Natsu-san didn't recognize him. cat_whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:19 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I agree with almost all of them (ESPECIALLY zerefxmavis heart heart heart They need to get married already! heart ) except stingxrouge and sticy. Sorry! sweatdrop (I'm not judging!)
Btw I think Zeref is adorable when he was crying when Natsu-san didn't recognize him. cat_whee

XD lol ikr >w< I fangirled lol and btw random question xp do you have an instagram ? XD I rp as lucy on there. Xp  

Strawbearu

Bashful Lunatic

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:13 am
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

XD lol ikr >w< I fangirled lol and btw random question xp do you have an instagram ? XD I rp as lucy on there. Xp

No sorry! I have Facebook emotion_puke And the only reason for having said Facebook is so I can stay updated with my favorite groups like Voltaire (a singer emotion_bigheart ) and Artix Entertaiment (gaming company)
What do you think about GaLe? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

No sorry! I have Facebook emotion_puke And the only reason for having said Facebook is so I can stay updated with my favorite groups like Voltaire (a singer emotion_bigheart ) and Artix Entertaiment (gaming company)

Aww okies n ermahgawd emotion_kirakira I love gale its so kawai >w<  

Strawbearu

Bashful Lunatic

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 pm
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Lol I feel like that is the one ship that everyone in the Fairy Tail community agrees with - no blood battles.
Who are your favorite characters? I like Zeref, Natsu, Freed Justin, Gajeel (omg they're all guys cat_redface ) and Erza.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Lol I feel like that is the one ship that everyone in the Fairy Tail community agrees with - no blood battles.
Who are your favorite characters? I like Zeref, Natsu, Freed Justin, Gajeel (omg they're all guys cat_redface ) and Erza.

ummm to hard of a choice >.< lol i love almost all the characters in fairy tail XD  

Strawbearu

Bashful Lunatic

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blondie_BearRawrs
Darkness Dragons Revenge

ummm to hard of a choice >.< lol i love almost all the characters in fairy tail XD

Heehee! Afraid of picking favs? That's okay :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:14 pm
I'm reading Fairy Tail!

Currently on the latest chapter~ yum_puddi

That Special Snowflake

Trash

11,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
I'm Turning Japa- Wait What? [[The Anime/Cosplay/Manga Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2