Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Most Potent Potions (END PG. 22!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm
Astra was all over this class like a salad of yummy crunchy bugs. Because how could she resist a class that involved potion making? Potions! Such a versatile subject that she could apply a multitude of options to. Not only could she learn to make a concuctions that could heal the sick, but she could make prank potions! Ones that explode, or ones that turned you pink! The fae's imagination ran wild with the possibilities.

But not before she had entered the classroom, feelers pointing this way in that as she looked about. She saw a few familiar students around, including Jericho.

It was...interesting to say the least to see a red dragon in a potions classroom. Not that it was a bad thing! She wouldn't be game enough to suggest something of the sort. But then it might of been bad depending on what items they would be using to make the potions. She just hoped there wasn't anything flammable here.

"Hi Jericho!" The fae called out as she took a seat nearby. "I didn't know had a interest in potions! What kind are you interested in?" Because she really was curious as to what potions a dragon would make.

blade kuroda
Astra says Hai 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm
It had been kind of a while since Taima had seen a class that looked interesting enough to add to her already full load of classes. Potions weren't really something that Taima intended to use for the purposes suggested in the flyer, but maybe she could make concoct something to keep her awake longer. If she could make some kind of anti-sleepiness potion, she wouldn't have to spend so many seeds on coffee! Win/win/win. She walked into the classroom, nodding in approval at its pristine state, before taking a seat.  

Inle-roo

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:44 pm
Scent was something he was painfully aware of. Even if Merope didn't have much of one, he was well aware of how those with sensitive noses would look at him. How they would go out of their way to avoid him in the halls. Dead fish wasn't the most appreciated smell. Merope still didn't know how to respond to that one canine-esque student who asked if it was okay to roll around on him for a bit.

Merope still had the mysterious note in his claws as he entered the classroom. He scanned the assembled students, eventually picking a seat along the edge of the room. He unfolded the note and began to reread it, chin in his hands as he pondered what exactly this class would entail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm
Mot smiled and sat down nearby, "I feel pretty well too! How has life been treating you? How is Mitsu? I haven't spoken with her in a very long time either." Gosh, he was becoming so reclusive! He really needed to get out more.

Blade Kuroda

- - -

Otto flinched, looking slowly at the undead ghoul talking to him. "I... am nervous. I breathe when I am nervous." He lied in monotone, staring blankly with hollow sockets at Sammy.

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm
Freya walked into class, immediately crawled up on top of the sleeping gryphon in the back, and continued to crawl across the desks until she found a nice roost. Then she circled on the desk over, and over, and over, until she finally flopped down.

kurotomato
u asked 4 it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm
Sammy rested her arms on her desk leaning towards the other ghoul tilting her head a bit, "I guess, I've seen and known a few undead who are a bit more composed so something like that isn't too uncommon." Purple flames danced in hollow sockets focusing closer on the other ghouls own empty eye holes.

"So if you don't mind me asking, how do you see without those? I know Doc has his mask that gives him vision, and I've got my little fires."

Miliardo Kason

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 pm
Hel was very much into potions as of late...and even though she had renounced her ways of trying to use them (on Mac)...it didn't mean she still wasn't curious. Looking never hurt right? Right. That's why Hel showed up.

The ghoul was quick to gravitate towards her close friends, Shun and Mot, and actually draped herself all over the cow boil.

"YO." She greeted with a grin and then leaned over to Shun. "No worries I will read any written instructions to you, friend."

Blade Kuroda

Bittiface
I'm on my phone plz pardon me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 pm
Zephyros looked around as he entered the class and stares blankly. He's not sure how or why he got into this, but somehow he signed up for a class about scents. His fingers drum against his other hand as he walks forward and silently sits down in a chair. He watched the other students chatting away, and his stare becomes blank.

He looks strange, staring off into space. Unblinking.

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm
Jericho's attention shifted to two others. Astra, he recalled now, but the undead was a little hazy in his mind.

"Uh.. yeah. Not an elf anymore, thankfully," he said with a bit of a sheepish grin, "And well.. Anything really. I just wanted to see what this was about and all."

Poke mattix
Miliardo Kason

-----
"It's been well enough, I suppose. Mitsu's doing fairly well. Just had a few things going on, but it's nothing to really be concerned about," Shun replied dismissively. A few things had gone on earlier, but that wasn't stuff to be talking about in public.

Then, as Hel appeared, he nodded to her.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." he said quietly.

Bittiface
Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm
It was about time, Matteo decided, to use a classroom for something other than a secret base or a prime location to lure prank victims. Today, there would be no pranks. His hands were washed clean, Peppino was kept safely in his arms, and he entered the room guileless, with every intention of behaving. He was completely innocent. Really.

He'd have to learn how to make potions first before he could start with any mischief, after all.

Shifting Peppino into a more comfortable position, he took a moment to admire how organized the classroom was. He had a good feeling about this class. The teacher certainly seemed to have his things together.

A spot of blue caught his eye in the group of unfamiliar students. Zephyros. Matteo quickly bridged the gap between them.

"Hey, you." He greeted. "Didn't expect to see you here."

Eranas

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:31 pm
Xiomara casually walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back and threw her legs up on the table. Why she was even there she had no idea. Better if one of the other horsemen and women She would rather do something else than go to a class about potions, now a class on weapons, or a class about beauty she could do. She dug into her pockets and putted on her sunglasses. Nap time here she comes.

Quote:
First time doing a class. Let me know if i do anything wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:40 pm
Kettil wandered in and toward a seat but not before he decided to annoy the crap out of Piper by meandering over and fussing at her hair and messing it up some. Cause that's what cousins do. "Going to learn a potion to straighten the afro?"

Then he went to sit down near where he thought he saw Freya.

And then pretended she wasn't there. The best boilfriend ever.

Nio Love

Ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm
False had interest in this class, for once something he knew and enjoyed doing! He left the room at a dead sprint, bottles, vials, all manner of trinkets tucked into a large shoulder bag and into his robe and jacket as he scampered towards the room.

"Out of the way coming through Reaper late to class!"

Most students would have no idea where the voice was coming from, Sharpies warning being far too late from his spot on the floor as he raced ahead of False. Most students getting elbowed and shoved aside as he made another sharp turn.

His arrival could be heard down the hall rattling as he slid to a stop before the classroom throwing the door open.

"AM I LATE!?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 pm
"Oh.. well, as long as everything is going decently, I suppose." It would be worse to hear something bad, or no response at all. Mot chuckled as Hel draped herself shamelessly on him, leaning his head to try and see her.

"Hiya, Hel!"

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal

---

How did he see without eyes?

<>

"That's... a good question. I never really questioned how..." He answered honestly, hoping that would suffice. "Maybe I see with my brain."

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 pm
Freya sneezed on Kettil's head.

When the door burst open, Freya lifted from her perch on the desk to look at who'd made such a ruckus, and she put on her most absolutely serious face. It was overdramatically shocked.

"YES!" She screeched out. "Class ended 5 minutes ago, False!"

Worst.

Pales
Miliardo Kason

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items