Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters of Trinity (Open/Accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Yin

User Image

Yin came within sight and saw Taihel near two strangers with some carcass not far she could see. She'd approach closer and stop not too far from the wreck and rusted bus "Taihel." she called, staring towards him, always the serious look she had. "What's happened?" she asked, eyes gazing towards the first stranger that was standing on top. He seemed human, in a way, and she wouldn't take her eyes off them with an almost seemingly glare. She didn't question about Taihel's being here, she was aware he was a little far off from what the other hunters probably asked of him, being fresh on the fields around here. It wasn't in her authority though, nor did she really cared. Those that got themselves easily killed, well it was just a shame no more or less. She only heard basics of his background, a holy man of some sort and that strange weapon proved a little bit of it to Yin. It didn't make her admire him like some of the others did, a man who walked with light magic wasn't common.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:05 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Ohh ahh Yin?" Taihel said surprise in his voice as he stood up suddenly dropping the bottle of holy water on the carcass as it suddenly started to smoke and dissolve. "Ahh dang." Reaching back down and trying to save as much of the water as he could Tai corked the little vial as he again stood up. She wasn't a face he was expecting to see likely drawn there by the small little one sided fight that had just happened. "Uhh well by the looks of it and piecing together a few things a few demon dogs got closer then normal to the city chasing this guy here" he said pointing up to Jack and the angel on the bus. "Also from the look of it quite a few people back in the city owe me a drink" he chuckled a bit at the thought of running into an actual angel.

Finishing disposing of the other two corpses in the same way Tai put the now empty bottle in his pocket. It was his usual thing to get rid of any corpses of demons that they came across to keep others from coming to feast on the remains. Evil creatures demons were feeding on there own dead like vultures. "So then now that I am done. Why don't we have a little conversation about the divines and what not" Tai said putting his bow into the holder he had crafted to let it hang on his side. "Better yet lets get introductions out of the way lest this become more awkward and all." A smile crossed his lips as he gazed at each of the humanoids that now inhabited the small area.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:09 pm
"Oh good..more of them." Jack said upon Yin's arrival. Likely he had ran a bit to close to where the hunters liked to..hunt. He looked back at Snow as she began to draw interest, obviously the first angel sighting for many would be something to talk about for the rest of the week. Though for him, that just meant more focus on him since Snow just had to follow. He climbed back down from the bus and turned so he could see the both of them, backing up slowly. "Again, it's been a pleasure. But I've had my share of crazy for the day."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 pm
Yin

User Image

Yin eyed the angelic creature, really eyed it with at first trying to process the information of what she was seeing before her eyes were already showing the demise she was planning for her. It was a lot of built up hate so quickly, there were questions to be asked and more demons to kill each day with Yin. "Why are you here? What are you really? Don't lie with that pretty face, you coward. Show the world what you truly are, imp." more thoughts to come. She didn't owe any Taihel drinks, since she never really put in her money. She knew they existed, but were rarely seen, and why now of showing up again? She could only predict a major change, earth shattering, and she didn't want another earthquake. She would of attacked her then and now, but she knew the faith and views of many hunters and in front of what Yin called a priest would put a sour touch to her name. She didn't want to be seen aligned with demons, and this would be news to a lot of people.

As the boy was hopping of the bus, human she had to guess though she was skeptical even with his lack of presence, she has never seen this guy before. She held her sword out towards him as he seemed to be backing away "Introductions are in order. Who are you? Where were you running from, the South?" she asked, keeping her stance steady as she was prepared, only inching herself closer to Taihel in a manner to protect him.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 pm
The angel didn't like the way both of these two humans were looking at her. She wanted to bolt out of there, but the Jack might be in trouble. She lowered herself to the ground and stood next to Jack. It looks like they weren't going to let them go and she really didn't like the threats of this woman's sword. "I'm Snow...an angel..." She said, feeling uncomfortable. "We were just trying to get to some safe area."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:53 am
Jack glared at the massive sword Yin had pointed at him. His first thought, obviously, was how she could carry something that big. It was huge! His second, was that he wished he had wings. Of course that couldn't be his gift from Snow. "Well I'm afraid I left my compass at home when I was being chased by the behemoth of a mutt." His cross began to glow, in preparation if things went sour. "I just want to leave...so I'll go this way, and you guys can go...where ever it is you go."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 pm
Yin

User Image

Yin held her stance as she glanced to the dim light that was coming from the stranger, she muttered "Not surprised an Angel has the better manners...guess you have no place safe if she's speaking the truth hmm?" she grinned softly as she felt a little power course through her veins, that little predator and prey complex that sort of went through her every now and then. She didn't care where they went, but she didn't want to be followed by them(with much fear that they may be spying on them even) and the Angel was something of major concern, was this poor guy aligned with her? She needed a reason to take them , prisoner is what she wanted, but it's unlikely they'd come easy or the others in their little camp area would allow it. She lowered her sword just a foot and spoke "We have food and shelter where we are..." she mentioned, just before planting her sword into the ground "My name's Yin. You confident in heading out on your way alone?" she asked, glancing between the two. "Maybe this is stupid either way...watch an enemy leave or put them in your home to watch them? Either feels too vulnerable.I wish it was a demon." merely thinking to herself. If they decided to go, Yin would probably have to take to following them to figure where they really were heading and what they were up to. It was a plan in process.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:26 pm

"I am Taihel resident priest of the city" the man chimed in having waited his turn. Tai had thought about interrupting Yin at one point while she was talking but decided against it the moment she had planted her sword in the ground. While she had moved somewhat closer to him likely to attempt to protect him, he still did not want to end up on the warriors bad side. "While I can understand your...reluctance to speak with us I can assure you that we don't mean you any harm. Even tho she is quite an imposing figure Yin is more motherly then berserker." Showing a smile Tai was doing his best to try and calm the tension that was starting to build in the area.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 pm
"Motherly? That might be more convincing without the truck sized sword she's swinging there." Jack said, though the mention of a priest did catch his attention a little. Snow didn't share to much, not even with him. All she told him was that they had to keep moving,and had to stay together. Far be it from him to argue with a girl that can shoot arrows from nothing. At the mention of food by Yin, his stomach growled in response and his head hung low.

"Man I'm hungry" He muttered to himself, placing a hand on is stomach. Most of the area has been scavenged and picked clean already, no doubt by their group. "Alright look I don't know where we're going. We just pick a direction and..go..." He said, making a glance at the angel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 pm
Yin

User Image

Yin glanced towards Taihel, almost a raised brow in a confused expression. She wasn't sure if he was serious or not, often he was more of the type to joke around though he did have a charm to him with people and something along the light hearted words seemed to persuade here and there. She didn't have a strong opinion of him one way or the other, she could admit that he had good use and was good for the others. Motherly was the last thing many would use to describe her, unless it involved some tough love. There was a lot more tough just because there was rarely any sense of love, it was hard to get any sort of praise out of Yin.

Her eyes turned back to them, nodding though confused at his words. "Got yourself lost?" she asked, but it didn't require an answer. She moved her sword to place it onto her back, putting it into its lock as she said "We should move out of the open then, we can take you back from the elements. Taihel keeps the trail faint from a lot of those red dogs, but there's always the typical thing that wanders in here once in a while...I'm sure you know what I mean." meaning them even, as she'd take her strides to move back towards the encampment. She wanted to make sure the way was clear and to get a look around to see if they were being watched.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 pm
Looking at Jack when she heard both his stomach and his muttering, it was obvious that he was hungry. As much as she didn't like to be around more humans, she couldn't let the boy die from hunger and pass up an offer like this. She too needed something to eat. Their chances of survival would be greater on a full stomach. "Alright." Snow said, agreeing to go along as Yin leads.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:56 am

Glancing at Yin heading back to the encampment a sigh escaped his lips. Well it wasn't the reaction he was looking for but the fact she had turned her back to them meant likely that Yin trusted they were not enemies. "Well then since your hungry we have food in the encampment. Also it's alot safer to be in there then out here with just the two of you. Even if your traveling partner is an angel" Taihel said giving a small bow to snow. "Lets get you two inside before anything larger then the red dogs decide to show up" Tai said giving a motion to have the two of them follow after Yin. He would take up the rear and cover there tracks and scents to keep any other hell spawn from following them to the encampment.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Jack hesitated, looking between the two hunters with caution, and giving his angel an annoyed glare for volunteering the both of them to tag along. Not that they had much choice really. Hunger, such a cruel mistress it was. He took his first steps forward, keeping his eye's on Tai until he was in the back, then kept focus on Yin. "Dogs huh...Here I thought rabbies were the thing to be afraid of."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:22 pm
Yin

User Image

They'd eventually make it back, Yin's new home. The walls on the outside seemed like worn and torn cement, parts of it still crumbling from the outside though far from rotting completely away. The inside were merely just abandoned wood and stone homes, some of the hunters took to digging underground for better defenses though some stayed up top to take advantage of what room and to hold to what regular lives they could. Some would be psyched by the two new comers, well, actually a lot really. Yin wasn't sure how most would react though they could guess. When they'd reach the entrance they'd probably be bombarded , she'd only glance towards Taihel with nothing much to say, only eyes that said "They're your problem." The leaders around this place would definitely be curious, Yin wouldn't want much part of it, except to watch until she figured it was alright to turn her eyes just for a moment.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 pm
(Bump: I'm not really sure what to do exactly, of how the towns people or leaders should act. Or really what environment the area is in, just sort of wingin' it. Sorry for my last post, just wasn't sure because it isn't my role play and don't want to step on toes with any NPCS or stuff mad )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff