Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Thine Hollow Kingdom... ((Me & Russian Heartless Fox)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:30 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette looked away from him her eyes shifting back and forth from him to the way back inside. "I wouldn't say screaming.." she said trying to seem like it was a joke. "A-A-And I wouldn't say you are a monster....just....just..." she said actually a bit frozen in her tongue twisted state. Her green eyes shifting everywhere as she backed herself into the wall rather than a doorway. "But...why didn't you catch any of the others...?" she asked him the question just rolling off her tongue.

Zarin turned away from her and walked toward the two graves. "I've been alive for a long time as you can tell. I've seen everything change around me. I think of everyone here as a spark of life. I find it interesting to see them grow up before my eyes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:43 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette listened to him for a moment and she pulled herself from the wall. "Doesn't it get...kinda depressing? To know no one around you will live as long as you... But that's why you stay here right?" she asked, again the questions escaping her before she could really think them through. Her eyes went back to the graves and she frowned slightly seeing them again, she would be devastated if she saw her mom's name there and having to look at that for 400 years.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:38 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette listened to him for a moment and she pulled herself from the wall. "Doesn't it get...kinda depressing? To know no one around you will live as long as you... But that's why you stay here right?" she asked, again the questions escaping her before she could really think them through. Her eyes went back to the graves and she frowned slightly seeing them again, she would be devastated if she saw her mom's name there and having to look at that for 400 years.

Zarin looked at her. "Yes, it does get depressing. I do wish I had someone to keep me company, but I don't want others to gain it the way I did. I wiped three kingdoms from the face of existence. You could say that this is my curse for killing so many innocent people."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:00 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette walked up behind him still keeping her distance though. "Maybe I could come up here......? You know from time to time, not like I'm doing anything much.." she said choosing to avoid the whole, 'committed a mass genocide' topic. Why open old wounds when it was in the past, "No one should be alone for that long, despite how old they've gotten.." she said with the smallest of smiles. In trust, she just really wanted to get out of here but at the same time wouldn't mind showing up the others at school by being some big dare devil.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette walked up behind him still keeping her distance though. "Maybe I could come up here......? You know from time to time, not like I'm doing anything much.." she said choosing to avoid the whole, 'committed a mass genocide' topic. Why open old wounds when it was in the past, "No one should be alone for that long, despite how old they've gotten.." she said with the smallest of smiles. In trust, she just really wanted to get out of here but at the same time wouldn't mind showing up the others at school by being some big dare devil.

Zarin smiled at her offer. "I would like that a lot." Zarin turned back toward her. "Here, I'll give this to you as your item you need to bring back and a momentum of our first meeting." Zarin pulled out a pocket watch made of copper and silver.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette smiled back and she walked up to him and looked over the watch. "Thank you...I'll be back tomorrow after school alright? But I have to be home before it gets dark." she said to him as she looked at the door way stepping into it and pausing. She turned back around with a bit of a nervous smile. "How do I get out of here....?" she asked shyly.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:59 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette smiled back and she walked up to him and looked over the watch. "Thank you...I'll be back tomorrow after school alright? But I have to be home before it gets dark." she said to him as she looked at the door way stepping into it and pausing. She turned back around with a bit of a nervous smile. "How do I get out of here....?" she asked shyly.

((Sorry, I had some stuff going on))
Zarin smiled and walked past her, motioning for her to follow him. "I know how you feel. I used to get lost in the castle all the time when I was younger. I still haven't explored every inch of it yet." In no time, they were back at the front door. "May I know your name before you go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette looked around a bit more as they walked. "Really you haven't seen every last inch of this place?" she said to him a little shocked that he hadn't in all the time he had been alive. Once they were at the door she got out her flashlight once more. "I'm Lilynette, Lilynette Stark." she said with a smile to him.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette looked around a bit more as they walked. "Really you haven't seen every last inch of this place?" she said to him a little shocked that he hadn't in all the time he had been alive. Once they were at the door she got out her flashlight once more. "I'm Lilynette, Lilynette Stark." she said with a smile to him.

Zarin smiled and held the door open for her. "I like your name, it suits you very well. Are you going to going to be alright going home alone this late?" Zarin, though having been in the castle for a long time, knew some of the dangers today.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:27 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette turned on the flashlight and she walked into the night for a moment and looked back at him "You can come with me if you really want to." she said trying to sound nice and polite, she had gotten over the first shock of seeing him so might as well get to know him a bit. He seemed generally harmless, since he had a million changes to hurt her already and he took none of them. She waited for his answer before she would step off into the darkness.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette turned on the flashlight and she walked into the night for a moment and looked back at him "You can come with me if you really want to." she said trying to sound nice and polite, she had gotten over the first shock of seeing him so might as well get to know him a bit. He seemed generally harmless, since he had a million changes to hurt her already and he took none of them. She waited for his answer before she would step off into the darkness.

Zarin smiled. "I think I'll go with you." He stepped out into the darkness, feeling a crisp breeze. He looked over at Lilynette. "You should probably lead the way to your place Lilynette."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette nodded as she began walking using the flashlight as a guide. Her eyes glanced up and a small frown formed on her face, "It might rain again...." she muttered judging by the look of the sky and the smell in the air. She tucked some black hair behind her ear as she walked but something in the bushes made her stop. She shined her flashlight at them to find two boys coming out of the shadows, "Aww look, Little Lilynette couldn't handle it." one of the boys said, they were two seniors from her class. She looked away from them, "Shut up! I got my item.." she snapped at them. Her reaction was met by their laughter as they walked up to her, not yet noticing Zarin.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:00 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette nodded as she began walking using the flashlight as a guide. Her eyes glanced up and a small frown formed on her face, "It might rain again...." she muttered judging by the look of the sky and the smell in the air. She tucked some black hair behind her ear as she walked but something in the bushes made her stop. She shined her flashlight at them to find two boys coming out of the shadows, "Aww look, Little Lilynette couldn't handle it." one of the boys said, they were two seniors from her class. She looked away from them, "Shut up! I got my item.." she snapped at them. Her reaction was met by their laughter as they walked up to her, not yet noticing Zarin.

Zarin noticing what happening, walked up to Lilynette. He looked at them for a second and quickly surmised that they were her seniors. "Are these guys giving you trouble Lilynette? Or are you good?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:21 pm
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette glared at the other boys as she looked over at Zarin. "I-Its fine, Zarin..." she said moving some hair from her eyes. The other two boys looked over Zarin and they seemed to freeze for a moment. "Who is he supposed to be? Your big brother?" one of the boys said and it made Lilynette's cheeks flush a light pink color and she didn't say anything.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 pm
Russian_Heartless_Fox
bigbubz1
User Image

Lilynette Stark

Lilynette glared at the other boys as she looked over at Zarin. "I-Its fine, Zarin..." she said moving some hair from her eyes. The other two boys looked over Zarin and they seemed to freeze for a moment. "Who is he supposed to be? Your big brother?" one of the boys said and it made Lilynette's cheeks flush a light pink color and she didn't say anything.

Zarin looked them and smiled. "Allow me too introduce myself. I'm the Hollow King, Zarin Carter." He snapped his fingers and small blue flames appeared in the air. "Pleased to meet you." The flames started to dance in the air toward the boys.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff