Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Real World Invasion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:15 pm
Archermon had yelped, before scrambling/jumping onto various fallign pieces before landing onto a nearby roof that wasn't their apartment building as Sealsdramon frowned in concentration ,since the ground enemy showed itself it focusedi n the sky with it's Keen Sight Scouter Monoeye, before going wide-eyed "Archermon, we have a problem! it seems the Aerial attacker's Ragnamon!" Archermon had immediately snapped his head to the suddenly Xros-opening digimon group "What!?!? then this chump... i think i recognize him too.. Destromon! well that's just -GREAT-! Two unknown leveled digimon, which i think have the power of beyond Ultimate..." he shook his head lightly, as Sangloupmon dropped Gabumon onto the roof with Archermon "here you go Shiro-san~, Aniki told me to help get Gabu-aniki here." with that, the wolf disappeared into the shadows again as Gabumon shuddered, grumbling a bit "now what in the sam hills is going on Shiro, first i'm attacked by a Black Metal Garurumon when trying to get the groceries home, and now i find out there's a freakign invasion and two un--" he was cut off when he saw Destromon and narrowed his eyes ".... Shiro. i think it's time." archermon just went wide-eyed "What? are you sure i should use -that-?" Gabumon nodded "indeed. between Grand Megidramon X, -that-, and you, we can keep the ground forces at bay and fight Destromon, however we need something to go against the one that keeps pot-shotting you at Destromon's command." Archermon gulped, while sighing "... it's Ragnamon. but i see your point. Reload... Guilmon, Wolfmon, Agnimon, Lowemon, Ranamon, Fairymon, Blitzmon, Mercuremon, Arbormon, Chakmon, Garandoumon, Ryuudramon, Grottomon, Patamon, Tsukaimon, Witchmon, Grappleomon, Dorulumon, Jinmonz!" with a massive burst of energy, the afforementioned Digimon formed, though some were on the ground due to their size.

Archermon had nodded as he twitched an eyebrow "Gabumon, Tactimon, CHOU SHINKA!!!!" a golden light enveloping the two of them as they unleashed into their fullest forms "Gabumon... Chou Shinka!" the light began replacing paws with metallic golden limbs, small chubby body for sleep metallic quadruped body, blade-like tail, and a huge cannon mounted on his back "Z'd Garurumon!" Tactimon had shined as well, unleashing with a -massive- burst of digital power, as Archermon flung the arm holding the Xros Loader around, creating the energy rings, which enveloped the Tactical General, and after he tosses Jatetsufujinmaru up into the air to grow exponentially, Tactimon was ripped apart as new data-cubes began forming to replace what was ripped off, forming Golden, Silver, and red armor, becoming Nigh Imperialdramon Fighter Mode size as he caught the landing blade, the Sheath having unleashed into a golden shine as well "Chou Shinka... Emperor Stratamon, the Ultimate Warlord Emperor!"

of course, it seemed Archermon wasn't done yet as he focused, letting his breath catch up, before flicking out a few cards "Kaaadou Slash... Chou Shinka Plugin S... Hatsudo!" he called out, unleashing the light of Evolution on three of the digimon: Patamon, Witchmon, and Tsukaimon. "Patamon Shinka...! Angemon! Witchmon Shinka...!Angewomon! Tsukaimon Shinka...! Devimon!" around that Archermon took out another card, before slashing it as well, aiming right for Guilmon "Kaaadou Slash! Megiddo Aura, Hatsudo!" he cried out as the power of the Digital Hazard shined through guilmon's belly, the normally happy-go-lucky Guilmon now shifting, becoming more Feral, the darkness givign a more feral look in his eyes, now slitting, as he let off a vicious snarl, an aura of Megidramon started to form to over-impose the child level Digimon.

Archermon shuddered, feeling his arm back to normal, and proceeded to dismiss Avalon within him as he shifter back to shiro while narrowing his eyes "It's time... first, Grand Megidramon X!" the digimon combination of Angewomon, Megi-Guilmon, Z'd Garurumon stepped forward, though the Chou Shinka'ed digimon just sweatdropped "wait, why is Angewomon with us? we use Garmmon." Shiro shook his head lightly "Not this time, Garmmon, and by extension, Wolfmon is needed elsewhere." he then held up the Xros Loader, before narrowing his eyes as he flooded his energy "Megi-Guilmon Z'd Garurumon! Angewomon! Digi-Xros!" the three of them unleashed upwards, creating nice trails of energy before they split off, made a u-turn, and crashed together, creating a massive ball of energy, which formed the massive Wild looking dukemon with Megidramon armors, and blessed with holy energies, one difference was that the digimon looked more female than male, and angelic wings protruded out from the back like an illusion or energy wings of sorts "Grand Megidra-womon X, Hakumei Ryu no Musha!" of course, once the digimon had formed, Shiro noticed the differences, but had shook his head and moved on quickly, thanking in a way, Shademon, and Crystal, for giving him more energy than he knew what to do with at the moment.

Shiro moved on to the next Digi-Xros, which was another returning one as he looked to Angemon, Devimon, Grappleomon, Dorulumon, and the Jinmonz "you two are the Fliers, i will be going with you as my Jogress form in order to help take down that aerial fleet." the five of them nodded, and prepared for the Digi-Xros as Shiro held up the Xros Loader "Agemon! Devimon! Dorulumon! Grappleomon! Jinmonz! Digi-Xros!" the appropriate digimon had launched up in orbs of energy as well, spiraling in a streak of light around each other, before splitting off, and crashing together, forming once more, the massive Destromon-sized Mecha Digimon with the lion and wolf motif's down "Solus WildGravmon!" the digimon had begun moving back with it's thrusters, and hovering in the air a bit to stare Destromon down menacingly yet seriously.

Shiro had been panting as he closed his eyes, cursing a bit and pulled out a small bottle filled with capsules of sorts, before popping it open ,and proceeding to swallow at least three of the capsule, letting his body focus a bit before his eyes snapped open and radiated power, the two Digi-Xros'ed digimon shining more illustriously as well as he returned to Emperor Stratamon and the Legendary Warrior 12 "and finally... you guys. i can't Digi-Xros all of you and Emperor Stratamon together without using enough energy to compile something normally three people are needed for. Great Xros." he then sighed, before nodding a bit "Ikei! Legendary Warrior 12! Emperor Stratamon!GREAT XROS!!!" he shouted, the massive burst of energy formed 12 individual energy blasts, enveloping all thirteen digimon before creating something that looked impressively powerful, holding a Black naginata, with a silver blade, digital letters scrawled on the blade's curved edge, Ryuudramon's Spirit Overdrive Cannon on the opposning arm, silver and black in color, the warrior looked like a Shogun of sorts, with Greyish black armor, which cycled through the colors in a prismatic sense when the light hit it right, a blood red mask with amber slitted eyes starting out from behind it as the voice called out in a regal tone "Makai-oh Talpamon! the Ultimate Warrior of the Shogunate Underworld..." Talpamon had glared at Destromon directly, before pointing the cannon at said Digimon, all three barrels beginning to glow ominously "Leave... Now. this is my Territory, and i will not allow you to destroy it."

Shiro had grunted, the fact he had used so much energy to create the three new Xroses meant he was teetering already, but he wasn't done yet, as he swung the Xros Loader, reloading MailBirdramon silently while he took a couple more energy booster pills, coughing up black blood after, but he had to pull it off as he let his energy flare once more "Mail-Birdramon... let's do it, combine our hearts of steel into one!" he then evolved into Archermon once more, before the two of them streaked into the sky "Archermon! Mail-Birdramon! JOGRESS SHINKA!!!!!" they cried out, before merging into one streak, which formed just above Solus wildGravmon, creating the purple and white shinobi-like Mecha that kiriha would recognize as being the loud annoyance "Mechanobimon!" he then landed on Solus WildGravmon's shoulder pad, and sat down, nodding and got ready to help take off against Ragnamon, while Grand Megidra-Womon X proceeded to use Hazard Blister to start shooting down the Megadramonz and gigadramonz, as well as sometimes switching the gunblade into blade form and sliced down Tankmonz and Tankdramonz.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm
Crystal was actually a little surprised to see the Black Metal Garurumon's data collected inside the capture array considering how it seemed like the Tankmonz, Tankdramonz, Megadramonz, and Gigadramonz couldn't be captured. "Digimon Capture, Complete!" Not that she minded, of course. Whether he was deleted or confined to her Xros Loader, at least the Black Metal Garurumon wasn't making trouble for Shiro's Gabumon anymore.

And speaking of trouble, the explosions from Ragnamon's periodic cannon blasts along with the rampant destruction being caused by the army of digimon roaming the streets and sky had gotten the attention of the other digimon hunters in the neighborhood to come out and join the fray so at least Crystal didn't have to worry about running crowd control on her own. Razuko readily emerged from the warehouse that concealed Digitamamon's local cafe along with Ryouma and their respective partners. Bakumon warp evolved all the way into Baihumon to trounce any nearby Tankmonz and Tankdramonz while Ryouma activated Psychemon's Chou Shinka into Astamon so he could also lend a hand. In another part of town Ren and Yashamon were busy cutting through another horde of Tankmonz and Tankdramonz. Airu and Cho-Hakkaimon also had their hands full combating the invading digimon army. Yuu had managed to establish a secure perimeter around his apartment building using the combined forces of Rook Chessmon to shoot down the Megadramonz and Gigadramonz while utilizing Super Starmon's Star Armies to neutralize the Tankmonz and Tankdramonz, allowing for Damemon to stay at his side in case he needed additional firepower. Tagiru and Arresterdramon, meanwhile, were both exceptionally disappointed by the discovery that when they beat these particular digimon they didn't seem to be able to hunt them and resigned themselves to cutting down the aerial forces of Megadramonz and Gigadramonz.

Taiki and Ω Shoutmon, wielding the Star Sword for added power, were cutting down Megadramonz and Gigadramonz while trying to meet up with Crystal or Shiro to find out if they knew anything about what was happening since they were typically better informed about enemy digimon than the average hunter. More importantly, he recognized that it was their apartment building that seemed to be at the epicenter of the invading forces and that could only mean that one or both of them were somehow involved. And fortunately, thanks to Skull Mammothmon and Black Jet Cannondramon, Crystal was fairly easy to find amidst all the chaos.

"Any idea what kind of digimon is staging this invasion?" Taiki asked once he was within earshot.

Crystal shook her head. "I haven't figured that out just yet. Been a little preoccupied with a rogue Black Metal Garurumon that really had it in for Shiro's Gabumon. As for the rest of these guys, I have no clue who they might be working for, but there sure are a lot of them so my guess is that they're meant to be a diversion."

"It does seem that way," Taiki agreed.

"Why else would an invading army be comprised entirely of adult and perfect stage digimon, unless they're meant to draw attention away from the real powerhouses at the core of the army?" Crystal concluded. "My guess would be that they're after Shiro, seeing as it looks like they've already turned our apartment into a smoldering crater."

She looked to Black Jet Cannondramon. "Actually, I think I might have an idea for how we can track and identify the leader of this invading army." She glanced at the screen of her Xros Loader to the newly captured Black Metal Garurumon. "Although it would be a whole lot easier if you'd be willing to help us out with this."

"Hmph," Black Metal Garurumon snorted. "I have no malice toward you, human. Your strength is genuine, however don't expect me to act as your personal lapdog."

"Well, that's a relief," Crystal acknowledged. "And you don't have to worry about that. I just want to borrow your advanced pinpoint targeting system to track all these hostile digimon to detect the position of their leader. Between your targeting system and the Monitamonz information gathering capabilities it should be no problem."

"Sounds interesting," Black Metal Garurumon answered with a slight smirk.

"Well, okay then. Let's get started," Crystal held up her Xros Loader while spinning the dial to highlight Black Jet Cannondramon along with her metallic silver Monitamonz and the newly captured Black Metal Garurumon. "Black Jet Cannondramon, Monitamonz, Black Metal Garurumon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
Black Jet Cannondramon's face elongated into Black Metal Garurumon's canine snout while its feet were replaced by Black Metal Garurumon's large paws and the armor covering its legs was replaced by Black Metal Garurumon's Black Garurumon pelt patterned armor and armaments. The missile compartment from Black Metal Garurumon's underbelly was also added to its armaments. The huge monitor of Hi-Vision Monitamon formed above the gun turret at the base of Black Jet Cannondramon's neck. "Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon!"

"Nice one," Taiki whistled appreciatively.

"Now let's see if we can find the real enemy," Crystal instructed her newly Digi Xrossed digimon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm
"Worried about the city, huh?" Destromon chuckled mechanically at Makai-oh Talpamon. "Honestly, I couldn't care less about your territory. I'm only interested in seeing what that little twerp you call a general is capable of. Bring it on!" He lowered his six massive cannons over his shoulders to point them at Makai-oh Talpamon. "I don't mind if you beat me, but I wonder if you're even up to the task!" He then opened fire on Makai-oh Talpamon with six enormous blasts of energy.

Ragnamon, having been ordered to cease fire with the Ragnarök Cannon was forced to utilize his smaller head-mounted cannon to fire beams at the approaching Mechanobimon and Solus WildGravmon in its place.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Talpamon had frowned, before firing the Spirit Cannnon on his arm, the three blasts twisting and nearly distorting space with their spiraling firepower, before forming an array of sorts as he said calmly, yet in a dangerous type of calm "to attack -my- General... you are a fool. i will destroy you here and now, and if i cannot.. then i know someone who -will-." the array flashed, before he intoned darkly "Path of Wildfire... DAO JIN!" the array bursted, and a storm of fire unleashed, creating a faceless samurai in armor with twin swords, unleashing a blaze of fire to spiral around the incoming energy blasts from Destromon to attempt in not only tearing the energy attacks apart, but attack Destromon directly as well.

Scene Change time!

Grand Megidra-womon X was just shaking her head in annoyance as she fought back the Tankdramonz, Tankmons with her blade, and the groups of Megadramonz and gigadramonz she could take out before seeing Crystal and Taiki, and quickly headed over in that direction "Crystal-san, Taiki-san! glad to see you're out and about.. oh, and thanks for the help from that crazy Black Metal Garurumon." she then whirled around before calling out "Hazard... BLAZE!!!!!" and blasted down quite a few more Megadramonz and Gigadramonz with a blast of energy from the Digital Hazard Cannon on her arm "Crystal-san, one of the leaders is taking on a digi-Xros of the Legendary Warrior 12 Shiro-san has, and Emperor Stratamon. as for the one that first blew up the apartment... he's gone to deal with it on Solus WildGravmon, as Mechanobimon. i think he said their names were Destromon and Ragnamon." she hoped that'd help, given she wasn't tasked to do much with the other Xros'es in play, and just was helping trying to thin out the invasion population.

Scene Change The Second, Hatsudo!

Mechanobimon and Solus WildGravmon had twitched an eyebrow seeing the incoming blasts, but moved in, dodging some of the blasts, while Solus WildGravmon proceeded to slam it's fists together, unleashing arcing gravitational energies to block a few more blasts, though some did hit and caused the Xros'ed digimon to wince but move on regardless while it flew closer, rearing back it's fist "Grav.... Pressure.... PUNCH!!!!" he shouted out, before unleashing high speed punches with bursts of gravitational force added in flying to hit the digimon as well, Mechanobimon just narrowed his eyes, before calling out two boomerangs, and slamming them together to form a large Ninja star, coating it in a special mirror-like sheen that made it gleam in the moonlight "Silver Cross!" he called, before flinging it at full speed within the Grav Pressure Punches.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:04 pm
As the attacks clashed an ominous glow flooded the giant energy cannon built into Destromon's chest. While Talpamon's Path of Wildfire Dao Jin was cutting into Destromon's initial cannon blasts from the front, the blast emitted from the cannon on Destromon's chest shot through from behind with such tremendous power that it made his earlier shots look like mere child's play. Regardless of whether or not Talpamon could somehow manage to move out of range, the cannon blast would demolish a large portion of the surrounding city taking down a fair number of the Tankmonz, Tankdramonz, Megadramonz, Gigadramonz, and even the few remaining Boltmonz and Hi Andromonz in the vicinity.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, up in orbit, Ragnamon prepared to defend against Mechanobimon and Solus WildGravmon. The blasts from his head mounted cannon that had managed to strike Solus WildGravmon now enabled Ragnamon to project a silhouette of Solus WildGravmon with which to reproduce his attacks. "... Grav... Pressure... Punch!" Ragnamon spoke in his mechanical tone as the silhouette unleashed its own high speed punches with bursts of gravitational force to counteract those of the real Solus WildGravmon while simultaneously disrupting the path of Mechanobimon's Silver Cross.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 pm
"Destromon and Ragnamon?" Crystal frowned.

"Let me verify that," Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon finished tracking the various digimon that comprised the invading army. "Confirmed, Destromon is on the attack in the city giving off a tremendous amount of energy and I can detect Ragnamon overhead in orbit above the city." He broadcast an split screen image of the two monstrously overpowered digimon onto the monitor on his chest.

"That's not good," Crystal frowned even harder looking at the images on the screen. "Either one of them would have been problematic enough, but having both of them appear at the same time is just psychotic."

"Are they really that dangerous?" asked Taiki.

"Destromon and Ragnamon aren't regular digimon," Crystal tried to explain. "They're both based on real world war machines, a naval battleship and a satellite cannon respectively, that became fused with primitive artificial intelligences closely related to digimon that somehow brought the machines to life and transformed them into powerful digimon using the properties of the machines that were brought to life. In terms of raw destructive firepower both are considered well beyond most Ultimate and even some Super Ultimate digimon. They're basically on the same playing field as Bagramon, but with a very different type of power. These guys just like to blow things up."

Crystal looked to Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon. "I want for you to fly up there and support Shiro against Ragnamon however you can. Buy him enough time to figure something out to beat that thing while I try to work on some way to beat Destromon."

The Digi Xrossed digimon nodded and propelled itself into the air, picking up speed to achieve escape velocity as it moved toward Ragnamon.

"Until the others arrive, I guess Ω Shoutmon and I will continue holding off this invading army," noted Taiki.

Zapmon materialized from Crystal's Xros Loader. "So, what's the plan, do we go in guns blazing or would you prefer the more subtle approach."

"Unfortunately, I don't think we really have the time for subtlety," Crystal responded.

"That's what I like to hear," Zapmon began to glow silver as the infinity symbol appeared on the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader.

"Zapmon Chou-Shinka!" Crystal held out her silver Xros Loader as Zapmon became enveloped by the light. "∞Zapmon, Slashdramon, Gururumon, Lighdramon, Black Fladramon, Raptordramon, Togemogumon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros! X-Neo Zapdramon + Dragon Crossbow + Diamond Shield!"
The selected digimon combined into X-Neo Zapdramon with the Dragon Crossbow mounted on one arm and the Diamond Shield mounted on the other.

"Reload Mechanorimon!" Crystal hopped into the cockpit of the machine digimon once it fully materialized to accompany X-Neo Zapdramon in going after Destromon. "Come on, let's get a move on!"

"You don't got to tell me twice," Zapmon's voice spoke through the Digi Xrossed digimon. X-Neo Zapdramon spread its wings to ascend over the city toward Destromon with Crystal flying alongside within the Mechanorimon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 am
Talpamon had went wide-eyed in surprise seeing the blast incoming, especially when it was trying to fry the city ~that reckless fool... he harms his own allies and innocents!~ he thought to himself, before bringing the naginata up and swung with an uproaring call "Path of Halo... DAO CHI!" he called out, unleashing another armored being of sorts, wreathed in lightning as the faceless warrior took hold of a lightning enveloped two-handed Zweihander, and swung it's blade upwards, colliding with the second blast, trying to push it up to where it shot into the sky harmlessly, though Talpamon had grunted behind the strength of both Destromon's attack, but his own as well, the Xros'ed form actually wavering, almost close to initiating Xros Open but not yet.

Scene change Hatsudo!

Grand Megidrawomon X had continued firing on the invading army, cursing as it seemed to not even put a dent in the forces, she was already tired out from having to unleash so much power, even near Crystal and Taiki, but she still managed to hold up as she grumbled to herself "geh... i'm using too much power, no... the energy's bleeding off too fast, Talpamon's taking too much energy to maintain when he has to maintain myself and Solus WildGravmon... but i can't Xros Open... what a predicament..!" she then turned on another group of enemies, and put the gunblade away, slamming her hands together "Hazard Flare.. Blade!" she then proceeded to pull her hands apart, creating the flaming sword that Grand Megidramon X used on Xros Heart, before gripping the blade, and unleashing a large slash and unleashing a large wave of energy "Hazard.. Flare... Wave!" after unleashing that to destroy a good few Megadramonz and gigadramonz she had been blasted to the ground once more groaning from Tankdramonz and their Striver Cannon attacks, she was in pain, but there was no way she wasn't going to go down without a fight, dammit! "CHRONO DESTRUCTION!!!!!"could be heard, before a large clock had emerged, and shattered into pieces, the pieces all flying to impale through the Tankdramonz and Tankmonz, as well as a few Boltmonz and Hi-Andromonz in the area, while roveth landed next to Grand MegidrawomonX with a tired sigh, Exo-Grimmon in the air continuing to haze the City with Chrono Destruction attacks to help thin out the herd more and to give the other hunters room to fight more effectively and not be overwhelmed "Yare Yare... i work on my Information network andwhen i come back i find the town in ruins and being invaded. Seems like we can't get a single good day's vacation anymore can we?" he asked, looking over to the Xros'ed digimon "where's Shiro?" he decided to ask, with Grand Megidramon X pointing upwards in the sky.

Scene Change Round 2, Hatsudo!

Mechanobimon had frowned and jumped backwards off of Solus WildGravmon's shoulders while said Xros was switching tactics, moving around before slamming it's hands together, as the boosters started firing off, ready to unleash "Sol Graviton... Final Smasing.... PUUUUUNCH!" he called out, the arms firing off and then beginnign to twist and spin with the drills going full blast, turning into a pinkish purple bullet of gravity generating energy with winds buffeting them as well, Mechanobimon had took that time to disappear with Mirror Coating, and jump onto a small board from Solus WildGravmon's left leg, coating it, then flying around to see if he could get a better vantage point underneath the b*****d as he coated his invisible arm in a 'quake bubble', and waited for the right time to try and attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:21 pm
Destromon whistled appreciatively as his huge cannon blast was deflected into the sky. "Not bad, but I wonder how long you'll be able to keep it up." He prepared to launch another volley of lasers from the cannons on his shoulders as well as the numerous gun turrets distributed throughout his body.

*~*~*~*~*

Ragnamon calculated that using the same tactic as Solus WildGravmon in this instance would most likely result in them both being torn apart by the resulting tornadoes of gravitational pressure and so instead employed a completely different tactic while dismissing the silhouette representing his copy of Solus WildGravmon. Ragnamon adjusted the trajectory of his main cannon so that it was pointed directly at Solus WildGravmon. "... Ragnarök Cannon." The cold machine-like declaration was immediately followed by another huge cannon blast fired directly at the incoming Solus WildGravmon at practically point blank range.  

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:35 pm
"Light Speed Hack & Slash!" X-Neo Zapdramon rushed in swinging its double-bladed sword to slice off Destromon's shoulder mounted cannons in rapid succession.

"Sorry we're late," Crystal apologized to Talpamon from within her Mechanorimon.

*~*~*~*~*

Ragnamon was so preoccupied with Solus WildGravmon that it didn't seem to notice the gradual arrival of Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon or the subsequent saturation of homing missiles being launched from various compartments on said Digi Xrossed digimon's body at vulnerable points along Ragnamon's extremities. The missiles were specifically targeting Ragnamon's optical cameras and other external sensors to leave the huge machine digimon fighting blind without a way to track his opponents. Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon also fired the Triple Singularity Cannon into Ragnamon's head mounted cannon for good measure thereby preventing Ragnamon from copying any other attacks from their side.

Unfortunately, Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon was unable to do anything about the Ragnarök Cannon so Solus WildGravmon was on his own getting around that one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 pm
Talpamon sighed, having been spinning his Naginata as a makeshift shield of sorts using energy flaring around it to create a field, however a good few of the shots that were made had got through to him and he was sporting heavy damage, panting, and looking almost ready to be forced Xros Open at this point as he growled at Destromon's words "Long... Enough! Fissure Vacuum Wave!" he called out, unleashing a large greenish tinged wave, which seemed to be splitting the road a bit as it aimed for Destromon's right arm joint in particular, opposite from X-Neo Zapdramon, glancing to the newcomer and her general "good.. as time.. as any Crystal-san..." he said, before freezing and then snapping his head upwards as if he sensed something going on up there.

Scene Change Hatsudo!

Grand Megidra-womon X had sighed tiredly, glad Roveth had finally shown up, and willingly let go of the Digi-Xros, sending a bit of energy to Solus WildGravmon and Talpamon to lessen their strain, while Gabumon groaned a bit, laying on the pavement watching as Exo-Grimmon was clearing house, so to speak "what.. took you guys...?" he said inbetween panting, while Roveth chuckled a bit, raising an eyebrow "i was salvaging our gear in the crumbled apartment, making sure Jake's okay, and also putting groceries away." of course, Guilmon just groaned, laying there "guilmon could use some Guilmon Bread... so tired..." Roveth raised an eyebrow to the virus digimon "huh.. i thought Shiro worked you into the bone to not be tired?" Gabumon shook his head lightly "he did, it doesn't stop the after-effects of Megiddo Aura, which exhausts Guilmon down to the brink of unconciousness after Xros Open." Roveth nodded, understanding the works, while closing his eyes as he frowned, apparently sensing something wrong, something oppressive in the air...

Solus WildGravmon hissed in pain as the fists were pushed back and forced to reattach to his body, before readjusting the cannons on his own back, about to use Sol Graviton Nova. Mechanobimon meanwhile just went wide-eyed, knowing full well a full powered Ragnarok Cannon was too powerful for Sol Graviton Nova to take, in fact, it was proven with the energy ripped through the massive nova, however before it could completely total one of his main partners, Mechanobimon summoned Ea from his reality marble, and began unleashing enough power to nearly push it to it's fullest capabilities, but just short of it. "Enuma.. ELISH!" he shouted, unleashing the spiraling triple-helix energy right into the Ragnarok Cannon's blast, dismissing the Mirror Coating and such. while the energy was definately cut off, what -did- get past the Enuma Elish wall still ripped into Solus wildGravmon doing large ammounts of damage, and leaving the Xros'ed digimon paralyzed while the leftover energy, instead of following the helix blast away from any of the combatants... shot downwards along Enuma Elish's path, and rammed right into Mechanobimon who went wide-eyed at the incoming energy, before getting lambastyed, and the explosion ensuing, leaving the Jogress'ed digimon screaming in pain as armor and chunks of his mechanical body was blown right off, leaving him floating there while energy crackled around him, and data particles emitted from the wounds.

Within Mechanobimon, Shiro had hissed in pain, actually hugging his own body while the pain reverberated from the physical realm, after having been knocked into his mental realm, Shiro growled out mentally ~No... this can't be it! Talpamon's at his limits, Grand Megidra-womon X isn't needed, and Solus WildGravmon's heavily injured.. am i really... no, i can't think like that, to do that would mean i die here an now... damnit.. i wish... i wish with everything i have.. that i have the power to end this crazy invasion!~ the words seemed to reverberate through Shiro's marble, causing soul and the others, who were near the Hourglass, to look up, before glancing to the hourglass which began to shine with a large ammount of growing energy, before the marble became awashed in golden-white light.

back outside a golden flame sparked from Mechanobimon's body, before exploding outwards to envelop his form, and his Xros Loader starting to shift and change, becoming golden with the same silver highlights as it had as it's base form, the word Grail appearing on the blue screen with a golden glow, much similar to how the Infinity Symbol showed for Chou Shinka on Tactimon and Z'd Garurumon, speaking of, the flames now started enveloping Talpamon and Solus WildGravmon as well, starting to flood them with large ammounts of energy, though for Talpamon the change was going to be more drastic.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 pm
"It looks like things are finally getting interesting," Destromon chuckled to himself even as his right arm hung limply from nearly being sheered off by Talpamon's Fissure Vacuum Wave. But then, Destromon didn't need his arm to utilize his main weapon. The cannon imbedded in his chest started to glow and Destromon fired upon Talpamon and the surrounding city once again.

*~*~*~*~*

Ragnamon, blinded by the damage caused by Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon, ceased firing. The humongous orbital digimon remained totally motionless as his repair circuits began reconstructing his external surveillance systems so he could resume his attack. For the moment, however, Ragnamon appeared to be a sitting duck.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:21 pm
"Geez, this is seriously going to hurt," X-Neo Zapdramon groaned seeing the incoming blast from Destromon's chest cannon. Even so, the Digi Xrossed digimon moved into position to defend Talpamon, who seemed to have gone into some kind of trance, and raised the Diamond Shield into a defensive position as the shield rapidly expanded in size to cover a wider area. "Diamond Spear Guard!" X-Neo Zapdramon called out, putting as much power as the Digi Xrossed digimon's constituents could muster into the enlarged shield as they absorbed the full force of Destromon's cannon blast. When the blast dissipated and the danger had passed, X-Neo Zapdramon split back into its constituents leaving Slashdramon, Gururumon, Lighdramon, Black Fladramon, Raptordramon, and, especially, Togemogumon completely exhausted with flecks of data peeling off of them from the exertion before being called back into Crystal's Xros Loader to recover. Even ∞Zapmon, with her stubborn abundance of fighting spirit, had visible chinks in her silver and gold digizoid armor.

"We can't afford to take another attack like that," Crystal spoke up from inside of her Mechanorimon having narrowly avoided being caught up in the destructive blast herself.

"You've got a point there," ∞Zapmon winced in agreement. "And since we're running out of options anyway, I think I might have enough strength left to do something about that chest cannon, but after that we'll have to leave the rest up to Talpamon."

"Do whatever you think you have to," Crystal consented. "I've got your back."

∞Zapmon nodded and flew toward Destromon with the strong silver-colored electric field surrounding her body flaring outward as she pushed all of her remaining energy into one final attack hoping to put a major dent in Destromon's offensive capabilities by taking out his main cannon. "Collision Thunder!" ∞Zapmon declared at the last second as she plowed straight into the mouth of Destromon's chest cannon to slam directly into the cannon's main generator while radiating electrical energy in all directions to make the entire thing short circuit.

*~*~*~*~*

Skull Mammothmon was still trampling over the Tankmonz and Tankdramonz in the streets while Gryphomon and Hououmon were helping Exo Grimmon to cover the Megadramonz and Gigadramonz in the sky. However, all three digimon were becoming understandably concerned about their general and the rest of their team challenging Destromon and Ragnamon respectively.

*~*~*~*~*

Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon circled in closer to Ragnamon while Mechanobimon and Solus WildGravmon seemed to be catching their second wind and began bombarding Ragnamon's motionless frame with freezing gravity missiles to demonstrate that Ragnamon's defenses were presently down.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 pm
Talpamon wasn't exactly in a trance, so to speak, but his eyes had went wide-open, as the golden flames sucked into his body, before unleashing a minor explosion of power, unleashing into a pure white armor as the gun had actually left his arm, and the Naginata had been gripped by both hands, which split in half, creating twin hilts, before the hilts changed into a twin set of blazing with white flames katanas as he let out with a rumble "Talpamon... Kuukyoku Heki-Shinka!" of course, the flames blazed around him as the armor looked similar toa legendary general shogun of the past while narrowing his now back to golden eyes "Talpamon Superior Mode.. Shiroi Kikoutei!" of course, when he saw Zapmon unleash things to futz the chest cannon, he smirked behind the armor, before intoning aloud "Inferno White Tiger!" he called out, swinging the blades in a circular pattern in front of him which created a white circular wall of flames, and then unleashed a large gout of said white fire in the form of a Tiger to lunge at Destromon full out.

Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth had nodded, the air was pretty much covered by Exo-Grimmon and Crystal's own fliers, while he was worried about Destromon, seeing Talpamon change had actually lessened his worry somewhat of the oppressive air, while he raised his Pseudo-Darkness Loader, and called "Reload... Gaioumon, Slayerdramon!" he then looked to the two, both of them nodded, and charged into the ground forces, slicing up the Tankmonz and Tankdramonz with Rinkazan and Fragarach's Tenryuzanha and from time to time shredding tankmonz with Kouryuzanba.

Solus WildGravmon had glared full on at Ragnamon as it went silent, before slamming it's fists together, armor jettisoning, and a cover on it's eye uncovering a very... evil looking red eye while rearing one of his fists back "Blaze Photon... MAGNUM!!!" he cried out, before firing the golden blazing fist, which coated itself in turbulent winds and gravitic energy, to fire right for the Ragnarok Cannon in an attempt to disable it, or maybe blow it right out of the water.

Mechanobimon meanwhile had started fzzt'ing, and eventually transformed into a blazing Archermon, and Mailbirdramon, , Archermon jumped back with a kick, letting the golden data particles flowing from his wounds start to envelop him "Archermon... KUUKYOUKU CHOU SHINKA!!!!!" the body flashed to white, before exploding outwards as a draconic looking form started to emerge, though it looked humanoid in size, the large lofty wings which seemed to distort the very space they were moving along, buto nly from the raw charisma and power he exuded, as golden red crimson eyes appeared, for all intents and purposes, he har armor looking much like a certain King of Heroes, but with golden scales, and semi-draconic lookign body, a loud Roar called out "Gilgadramon... the King of Draconic Hero Digimon!" as Gilgadramon took stock of his power, he knew he didn't have much time to waste, and proceeded to opened his mouth, molten metal and energy beginning to coalesce into an orb in front of his mouth, before firing at Ragnamon "METAL FLARE!!!!!" he roared out, unleashing the large Mega-Flare sized blast of photonic light energy and Gold molten metal right at Ragnamon from behind, making sure to avoid Hi-Vision Black Jet Cannon Garurumon with the blast radius.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 pm
Once ∞Zapmon was finished shorting out Destromon's main cannon she used one last burst of propulsive force from the boosters beneath her wings to launch herself away from the cannon before degenerating back into Zapmon. Crystal moved in inside her Mechanorimon, opening the cockpit to catch Zapmon and then maneuvered away from Destromon and Talpamon Superior Mode to give the two combatants some room to continue the fight.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Jikannohizumi

Hopeful Benefactor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:52 pm
Without his main cannon to counter the incoming attack from Talpamon Superior Mode, Destromon was forced to raise his good arm to shield himself from the Inferno White Tiger.

*~*~*~*~*

The repair circuits had restored some of Ragnamon's external tracking, but the damage from Solus WildGravmon's Blaze Photon Magnum had completely gutted the Ragnarök Cannon leaving exposed wires and shards of charred and broken metal in its place. The delay from Ragnamon's external tracking repairs meant that Gilgadramon's Metal Flare hit its mark without any resistance. The damage was substantial enough that Shiro could see the protection shell shatter into Protect Break around Ragnamon's colossal body. No doubt, the Twilight Bracelet would takeover from there.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff