Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:28 pm
Foolish. Yes that's what her mind told her as she paced her private chambers swimming idly while tapping her fingers on a table rusted over from years of water damage. It amused her wondering what fell to its demise seeking a table lost to the murky depths. True it was an odd sight to see a Goddess of pure evil pondering whimsical things but not unheard of either.

Heading over to the stone mantle covered in thick algae she growled at the monstrosity before her. A contract made of seaweed and kelp that was bound with her blood and soul. What a stupid promise she was made to give to prove her kind was fit for the land she'd been given. Her open eye narrowed to a slit and she hissed biting down on her tongue with razor teeth. Greenish fluid starting spilling in the water around her. How could one little contract make her so angry and otherwise seething she pondered. Lifting her head upwards her eyes blazed with something like an ember that would surely burn ablaze if things were worked upon, or rather set in her favor.

Swishing her large tail she headed to the doorway and called aloud, "Gudinna! Come to my chambers now! I am in need of your mindset!" she bellowed with a rasp that sounded high pitched and overbearing.

"And bring a Candiru... I hunger right now!" she said turning back to bring herself before that eye sore of a hindrance, "I will have the last say Epona... mark my words."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 pm
Rein_Carnation

Gudinna swam slowly around the platoon of new recruits, her contempt poorly concealed under her smile. She had been watching them for the last several hours, sneering as they sparred hand-to-hand and with weapons, smirking as they recited their chants of hatred for the landwalkers, and barely resisting the urge to slash her way through their ranks. They swam in place, eyes staring straight ahead, though she could smell the uneasiness of more than a few. So, so tasty, that barely concealed fear.

"What do you think, Adviser Gudinna?"

The Adviser never took her eyes off the formation as the recruit trainer swam up next to her, keeping just out of arm's length. Despite Gudinna's paranoia, the trainer had little to worry about from the Queen's personal Adviser. Though she'd never admit it, for admittance was weakness, but Gudinna liked the trainer. Her ambition was nothing more to cause pain and suffering in the recruits, and she was almost as vicious as the adviser was psychotic.

"I think they are weak, trainer. Is this the best we can offer our Queen?" She squinted at the formation, and hissed. "Are those... males?!"

The trainer growled low in her throat. "Unfortunately, yes. We have little choice right now, adviser. We lose too many of our females to infighting and back-stabbing." She grinned, her teeth jagged spikes that had the few males visibly cringing. "We decided to include males to give the ladies something else to focus on, instead each other. It's getting more females out of the Candiru stage, Adviser."

Gudinna arched an eyebrow. The trainer was smarter than she'd given the battle-worn female credit for. "As much as it turns my stomach to admit anything positive regarding weakling males... it's a smart move, Trainer. I-" She tilted her head suddenly, and even the formation quieted down, everyone watching the adviser with everything from fear to open jealousy. The Queen had summoned her.

Gudinna grinned. "Trainer. Who is your best recruit so far?"

The trainer pointed at two females at either end of the formation. "Those two. Purple there scored higher intelligence, and tactical skill, but orange there shows better battle prowess and martial skills." She motioned to them, and the two females swam up before them, uneasy defiance in their eyes.

Gudinna swam around them slowly, then grinned as she tapped the orange female on the shoulder. "You. You will do for your Queen. Yes." She turned to the purple one. "Trainer. Make her better. Or kill her. I don't care which."

She placed her hand on the orange female's shoulder, the latter barely concealing her wince as claws dug into her flesh. "Come, time for you to meet your Queen." Gudinna guided her through the temple, stopping before the algae and barnacle encrusted doors of Kallahast's private chambers. The adviser motioned to the doors, and the orange female grunted as she pushed them open.

Gudinna pushed the Candiru into the throne room. "I have heard your summons, my Queen." She grinned behind the recruit as she slipped a jagged seashell knife from her belt. "How may I serve you?"  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:30 pm
The Goddess paused as her concealed evil eye began to glow in anticipation.

"You listen so well.... so well", her voice trailed off as she turned slowly to greet the shivering delicacy before her. "Well now... you'll do just fine. You see we don't like weak-willed ranks here. As a matter of fact it is frowned upon in a strong race is it not?" She moved in closer as her hand stroked the orange lithe female's hair that was silken and shaded much like seaweed as it fell over her shoulders.

"A pity really you would of had my approval but if you were chosen for my audience you must not be all you are hmm?" Leaning in closer she took in the tantalizing scent of fear that clung to the other's scales like a protective blanket. Licking her lips she smirked then moved over to a shelf molded over with time. Casually she picked up a skull she swished around in the water that shined like a beacon, "Do you know what this is M'Dear? This is insolence and treachery. Things such as love and promise make one weak and my race doesn't like weakness. Males are weak young candiru.... remember that when all goes dark as your life slips away. They are fit to eat but their sentimental bullshit is less to be desired".

Placing the skull back upon the mantle she looked at it one last time and hissed, "It is rare when I speak of that creature so heed it well both of you. It is a foolish endeavor I will never experience again." She then moved back to her shivering prey, "Now then I believe it is time for the feast M'Dear. Joy it be you are our guest of honor in such an exquisite setting."

She then turned toward her adviser, "Ready the knives will you?"

Turning back to her victim she looked deeply in those terrified eyes and opened her mouth. Then she began to inhale breath from the other slowly as her claws moved lighting fast plucking each eye from its socket. As the Candiru girl screamed she nodded, "You may finish Gudinna.... We have much to discuss."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:13 pm
Rein_Carnation

Gudinna bowed to her Queen's compliment, the blade pressed against her forearm as she waited to see what Kallahast had planned for their unsuspecting dinner. She could smell the fear growing strong from the female and a sneer of hate curled her red lips.

Weak. Weak Candiru, embarrassment to our Queen. The thought roiled and seethed through her frantic mind, barely resisting the urge to lash out already. The thought of her Queen's disapproval was the only thing restraining the adviser.

She smiled as she listened to the Queen's words. It was one of the few times Kallahast spoke of the skull's origins, so she savored the rare times it happened. She privately disagreed with Kallahast's beliefs about love and promise being weaknesses, she loved being the Queen's adviser, and relished the days she could promise such exquisite pain to her victims. Still, the story served it's purpose, she could smell the female's fear rising to sheer terror as the reality of the situation sunk in.

Barely had the the Queen finished giving permission than Gudinna had her arm around the blinded female's throat. The female gurgled as her airway was cut off, hands scrabbling at her mangled eye sockets. Reaching around with the seashell knife, Gudinna quickly gutted the Candiru from throat to tail fin. Thick, dark blood billowed into the water as she let go of the dying female's throat.

Gudinna giggled as she swam through the bloody cloud and held position in front and before Kallahast. "My Queen," the adviser whispered as she offered the seashell knife. Reaching into her belt, she pulled out a small, hook-bladed knife. "What do you wish to discuss with your humble servant?"  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 pm
The Goddess moved like a demon entranced as her claws ripped chunks of flesh away from the slowly dying carcass. Secretly, there was no gender choice to her which was sweeter as she savored agonizing death equally. The key to an excellent meal was indeed fear for the aroma was sweet and delectable. She devoured what she wanted leaving things for Gudinna to enjoy as well. Talk was coming and was much more received with a stomach filled rather then empty.

When her fill contented her she swam over to the mantle and waited for her adviser to clean up what was needed. She inhaled deeply then ate the remaining eyes she had plucked so quickly. Once again she stood staring at the contract which humiliated her in front of that Equine Goddess.

"Gudinna", she spoke in a sharp tone, "Explain to me what this contract means".

Her eyes settled on one of her highest Shark Ranks seeking advice or solutions. To understand is one thing but to overcome and nullify is another. Suddenly, something triggered deep within but first she needed to hear options first.

"Once you are done we will discuss why I have summoned you". Her words were sharp and demanding all in the same.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:50 pm
Rein_Carnation

Gudinna savored the Candiru's body, tearing chunks of muscle and organs out with a sadistic glee. She would have continued had she not noticed her Queen had finished. Though she wanted more, etiquette dictated she was done when Kallahast was done. Snapping a rib off from the carcass, she tried to pick her teeth with the jagged end as discreetly as possible.

She looked up at the Queen's question and hissed at the contract. "Epona's sneer upon us, my Queen. Deeming us unfit to multiple and bend this world to the strongest. Burdening our pure race with these... males." She spat the word as if it were foul upon her lips. Fingers danced over the hilt of her knife, her body trembling with barely controlled rage. "I would gut that cowardly b***h myself, but that Honor belongs only to the Queen of the Kelpies."  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 pm
The Goddess hissed in approval, "Yes that is my job but while she still holds my reins I can not swim as free as I'd like. So that brings me to pressing matters seeing that our ranks are dwindling to the males. Yes they steer clear of our domain but for how long I ask you? Just like that foolish male Severin that gave my race existence, they will do something worse. I need strong females in my image to represent this race as a whole".

She pondered then looked at the other curiously, "Tell me how we can overcome this contract and flourish without breaking but a thread. Mentality grants us many gifts and this I need of you. There must be a way to create a loop hole and continue my dreams."

She then looked at the carcass on the floor, "Times are changing....Gudinna."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:28 am
Rein_Carnation

"It has become worse than we thought, My Queen. The trainers are having to pull males into the Candiru ranks just to ensure more females are making it through training without killing each other first." Gudinna swam around in a tight circle of agitation. "But at this rate... I will personally gut any male that makes it past Candiru training, they're not even worthy of that rank."

She swam by the carcass, snapping another rib off and flipping it through her fingers absently as she pondered the situation. Gudinna didn't care that failure to think of something would probably result in her being eaten, she cared only that she would have failed her queen. That was certainly a fate far worse than being butchered.

Swimming over to the barnacle encrusted balcony, she leaned against the pitted railing and looked up. Above, she could make out the distorted image of the moon through the water.

"That b***h Epona will not win this one," she said, not realizing she wasn't whispering. "We will break free. Kallahast will have your head, and I will personally paint the moon with the blood of your weakling packs!"  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:15 pm
Anguis Lingua

Her eyes narrowed as she began to pace back and forth dear that dreaded contract. Its shimmering laughter taunting her like endless insanity as it raked its claws down the sides of her face. How was the key word and when which followed after is what sang in her mind like a chorus gone mad. There had to be some way to overcome this as Severin long ago was spared for his idiocy. If it had been Kalahast she would have devoured the child herself with no qualms. At least in death she would had had a fully belly and thrived in her revel of triumph.

No see this is why all the males of her species were so damn pitiful and unworthy of her praise. Because only those stupid creatures would fear their own race and seek out other mates then their own. Fear... yes they feared her and loathed her just the same. Why else would they shy from her presence? They feared death itself as the grim reaper's teeth and claws gutted them like a helpless fish on the line.

She pondered deeply letting the movement of words circle as they brewed within, "Unless.... yes. There is a spell somewhere I remember or not. It was taken from me as a child yet I still..." she snorted as froth formed from her mouth.

"There was indeed a book somewhere in the swamps buried deep that caused the moon to manifest filling with blood. Lying deep in a labyrinth under the pale moonlight. Only the light will show the way to our wonders and secrets lay", "she paused shaking her head, "that's all I can remember since my soul was lost for a moon's time Gudinna"

She turned away from her officer and seethed for a moment in time she was perplexed what she should do.

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff