Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Faithful [1x1] [AnimexGaaras] [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel blue

Cliff Richards.

User Image
Hair: Dark red, dyed blonde
Eyes: Blue green

Nina Jules
User Image
Hair: Dark red
Eyes: Blue Green

Nathan Jules.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image
Hair: Dyed; Originally Brown
Eyes: Brown; Not Red

Fiona Richards

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am
Cliff could feel a pulse surge through him as he squinted through his glasses at the clock in the examination room. 5 o'clock. One last patient, too paranoid about their own well being to save money for insurance by using simple home remedies that essentially went into the pills they popped. He slowly lowered his gaze to the young woman before him.
"And how may I help you today, Malory?" Cliff asked in his gentle, soothing voice, rehearsed over and over to a sickening extent.
The girl nervously put her ankles together, looking to the side. Dr. Richards already knew what she wanted. The mother's absence was telling. It was simple procedure to go through these questions, however. She spoke, "W-well my periods are really painful."
Sure. He thought smugly, looking at his chart and wearing a grimace. "I see. Well, a lot of girls take birth control to control painful periods, Malory."
"T-that would be great."
Cliff nodded, scribbling his signature on the prescription and handing her the slip of paper. "It should be active within two weeks, but use protection when having sex as well. One pill a day. Don't skip." She took hold of it, but Cliff did not let go. Through the shine of his glasses he met her eyes, smiling, containing the cheeky grin he wished to expose. "Malory?"
She lifted her eyes.
"Don't let him lay ruin to something so precious." He glanced down toward her crotch, meeting her eyes again. He let go of the piece of paper. "Have a wonderful day."

On his way out of the office, Dr. Richards checked his phone and frowned. His wife had not texted him as he promised. His teeth clenched. "You should know better by now..." he grumbled. He flipped anxiously through his contacts, hustling out of the hospital, dialing his wife and holding it to his ear. He heard it ring, but it went to her voice mail. He growled and hung up, jumping in his car and speeding home.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 am
Fiona, who had been home for several hours now, remained entirely oblivious to her husband's worry - as well as how she had yet to text him as he often pestered her to. To make matters worse, she was absolutely horrible about remembering to plug her phone back up to the charger after the battery died. It was left forgotten and unattended on the kitchen counter. She didn't even have the thing anywhere near her.

Instead, the white-haired wife was lounging in the den, slumped into her favorite chair as she was deeply engrossed in one of her most favorite Stephen King novels - Misery. It wasn't her normal fare as far as plotlines and archetypes go in the horror genre, but something about it just seemed to click with her. Probably due to a mixture of heavy denial and general distrust in both herself and those around, she wouldn't dare even entertain the thought that it might just be that she almost felt like she could empathize with the narrorator. Like, if she didn't play her cards right, she'd end up in a very similar situation herself. If anyone tried so much as to hint at such a thing, however, she would probably do what she'd done with most of her friends and drop all contact.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:40 am
The door had opened slowly, casually, smoothly, without any indication of frustration or the anger that pulsed through Cliff's veins. His mind had been reeling the entire road home, thinking. Had she gone to work? Who would she see there? Was she hanging out with her friends? Her family? Were they filling her mind with corrupted waste against him?
He took a drag of his cigarette and shut the front door, sliding out of his shoes and hanging up his jacket, putting his badge on the table closest the door. He peered around the corner, finding Fiona in her chair. Reading. He was silent, staring at her slender form and her white hair flowing down her back. He wondered how long it would take her to realize his long looming figure, looking at her through the layer of smoke. Had she ignored him all day?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 am
It took Fiona a few moments, but it wasn't long until the familiar smell of cigarette smoke reached her nose and told her that Cliff was home. Simple sounds like a door opening or shutting were easy to drown out and not notice, but strong or otherwise noteworthy scents always managed to get her attention. Not yet looking up from her book, she offered a sweet smile accompanied by the usual but pleasant, "Welcome home, love." Only after she finished the portion she'd been reading did she bother to shut her book and look up. Only then did a feeling of unease creep down her spine. "...Is everything alright?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 am
Cliff met her deep brown eyes with the clear crystal blue of his own, the pupils surrounded by a gold. He smirked as he blew a smoke circle with his lips, watching it float through the air, eventually dissipating into nothing. He silently glided across the floor to his wife, kissing the very top of her head. There was an affection in it unlike that of a lover, more of a father, or an owner. He reached around her and put out the cigarette on an ash tray to her right. Cliff simply smiled silently, drifting towards the kitchen.
Fiona's cellphone sat idly on the counter. "Hm," he hummed to himself, taking it. Attempting to turn it on, he realized it was out of battery. He plugged it in and turned it on, scrolling through her texts. "You left your phone out of battery when you know I text you..." he muttered with a displeased tone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:13 am
Cliff certainly had a way of unnerving Fiona when he was quiet like that. She didn't hesitate to put her book away and follow after him, wanting to make absolutely sure he wasn't angry with her. She wanted to make absolutely sure that everything was alright, and if it wasn't she wanted to n** any negative feelings in the bud if she still could. Upon hearing his mutterings, all the color seemed to drain from her face. 's**t! I knew I'd forgotten something...' Not wasting even a moment's time, she was quick to offer her apologies. She stuttered a little at first, but could one blame her? She knew exactly what Cliff could be like when he was angry. "I-I-I'm really, really sorry. Please forgive me for being so forgetful, darling. I promise you I didn't mean for it to slip my mind like this..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers