Submit

do you remember me
  no but gold's nice so
  omg yes
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:35 pm
*peeks in thinking I for sure don't know this chick and then I realize I do somewhat vaguely remember her*

Oh god, it's been ages. I've changed my accounts and username several times, but I remember you. I think my real old username was like Meeps or Kiriyuu or something stupid. And you might not even remember me, but that's fine.

As for your ap projects, I am a master procrastinator. I finished five books in five days prior to my first day of school last year. It was stressful but if I could do it, then you could do it.

King Lear is short and sweet. Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre are a tad boring but have interesting points and plots (I'd only recommend those books to feminists really). They are a bit meaty though. 1984 and Brave New World are also meaty but extremely interesting. The Awakening is another feminist book, it's short, and I liked it because it was about a wife who had an affair.
I highly recommend looking online. If you were as talented and dedicated as me in procrastinating and effort, then you'll do fine. I got a 4 on the test. cat_razz

But it's nice seeing you again, even though you may not remember me! Meow~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:23 am
Someone seems a tad bit over-excited to be back on Gaia. But WB person!  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 am
welcome back to this community. smile Long time no see (if we ever met, I am sure we once did at some points) smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:50 pm
yummeh-applesauces

ikr. they gave me 1984 which wasn't bad tho. i had to read some thing called heart of darkness and that blew chunks. the book was 74 pages long but it took me for-freaking-ever.

gosh you're not the first person to tell me that jane eyre and wuthering heights sucked tho i've been told like several times to just use cliffs notes.

o that's good, about king lear haha. thing is i didn't grab the no fear shakespeare version so i have no effing idea what any of it actually says.. so i might be trying to sparknotes that one. i know that the awakening is short and i hear that brave new world was interesting tho so i might be able to pull it off otherwise.

anywho i keep nodding off so i'll continue my search through my bookmarks for that thread tomorrow. good night!

Hahaha my roommate had to read Heart of Darkness and she bitches about it to this day. 83

Yeah, no, I just don't like the Brontes. Doesn't mean you won't, though. I mean, some people hate Pride and Prejudice and I loved it so, y'know, it's a taste thing.

Just look up a summary of each act on Wikipedia or something; once you know what's going on it's a lot easier to follow. *nodnod* That's what I do with all my novels for class.

We shall find it eventually!  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:37 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

i vaguely remember youu. kiriyuu sounds very familiar. but haha it prob seems like i'm gonna be headed that route. i wound up doing all of my apush work the night before it was due last year haha so. i've heard that brave new world and the awakening were interesting. thanks for the warning haha, i'll probably be spending a lot of time online with jane eyre and wuthering heights. prob king lear too because i can't understand a lick of shakespearean and my mom didnt get the no fear shakespeare version haha. nice to see you too!
wolf_with_a_dragon

thanks!
Kecitich

haha we probably must have. thank you very much!
SilentShadowDreamer

maaaan it sucks. i still haven't gotten through it. i'll probably be that sort to b***h about it for the rest of my life haha.

haha idk i've flipped through it and i figure i'll have a hard time with them. i've been known to actually fall asleep trying to read things i don't like, so this'll be fun.

oh, that's a good idea. thanks~

indeed, i'll go back to search noww.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 am
I remember you.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 pm
Ah!

*Glomps* Hai!!! Welcome back! Missed you bunches... I know... I've been on here since I was thirteen too... >.< Now I'm a freakin sophomore in College... Gah!!! biggrin Great to see you back though!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 pm
Boris_Badenov

yiis i remember you, too!
shabatha

/snugs!
hey, thankss. missed you too! omg, in college? we grow up so fast omg. great to see you, too!

yummeh-applesauces

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:57 pm
yummeh-applesauces

Dewd I found iiiiiiiitttttttt.

Here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm
SilentShadowDreamer

Here!

yesssssssssssssssss. awesome. i'll get to it as soon as i caan. i'm having friends over tomorrow but if i don't get it done tonight, expect it thursdaay.  

yummeh-applesauces

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:04 pm
There is so much energy in the post..Z.Z I'mma go nap now, welcome back. I think I know you but I dunno. Nappy time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Sivlerwolf14

i remember youuu. we once did a 1x1 like aaages ago if i recall. but thank youu and enjoy your nap haha  

yummeh-applesauces

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:05 pm
I have done many 1x1's I digress, my short nap *cough laid down and then go up again cough cough* was uh nice XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm
yummeh-applesauces
SilentShadowDreamer

Here!

yesssssssssssssssss. awesome. i'll get to it as soon as i caan. i'm having friends over tomorrow but if i don't get it done tonight, expect it thursdaay.

No rush at all! I've gotten a lot slower these days than I was back then. xD Takes me forever to answer posts now.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:26 pm
Sivlerwolf14

yeaaaah haha i imagine you have. buut yeah still, i remember you quite well. haha that's good. i almost was just like, o i want a nap, but i realized that it's like midnight and i should be going to sleep instead soon.

SilentShadowDreamer

haha yeah i know that feel. i'm pretty sure i'll be quite slow too as the weeks go on. senior year's gonna be a biatch.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff