Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Foreign StepSister ((Me and Yoshimi Sohma)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:35 am
User Image
☆ M e l o d y ♡ H a r r i s o n ☆

Melody followed Zarin around his house. She thought his house would be way different from her home in London. But actually, it was really similar. Melody stood in front of Zarin's door to his room. She never been in a boy's room before... So she was extremely cautious. Melody blinked when Zarin asked her a question. "U-um... Is there an assigned tea time here?" She asked him innocently.

OCC: Quick question, what is Zarin's last name?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:56 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image

Melody followed Zarin around his house. She thought his house would be way different from her home in London. But actually, it was really similar. Melody stood in front of Zarin's door to his room. She never been in a boy's room before... So she was extremely cautious. Melody blinked when Zarin asked her a question. "U-um... Is there an assigned tea time here?" She asked him innocently.

OCC: Quick question, what is Zarin's last name?

((It will probably be his moms maiden name because of the divorce))
Zarin shook his head. "No, not really. Unlike where you come from, we really don't have a tea time. Though, I can make you some tea whenever you want it Melody."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:48 pm
User Image

Melody was shocked. They didn't have a tea time here? This was the first that she has heard of there. We're there more places without a tea time?
Melody blinked when Zarin offered to make him tea, then smiled. "Thank you Zarin, but I can make myself some. I don't want to be a burden of you." She told him kindly, her hands clasped in front of her.

OCC: ... Okay... And what would that be?

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff