Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Escape from Zombie High!! ((OPEN&ACCEPTING!!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

The taste of vomit was stuck in his mouth now, but Ren did not have a fleeting thought about it. The two were inside the school now. They currently had no run in with any zombies since the outbreak, which was good. However, they did have to stop every once in awhile, mainly because Ren's headaches. Despite the screaming thoughts of the remaining school body and the dead static from those flesh eaters, the most revolting thing was the decreasing amount of thought. Moments before death flashed across his mind, and then turned to dead static. This seemed to happen more often, and there were less and less thoughts in ratio to the dead static. That only meant one thing: the students were dying and the zombie population was growing. His friends, classmates, even people he never talked to were now gone.
Ren had gotten a hold on himself a little, better at controlling his telepathy to a very small radius around him. He felt some students running down the hall the floor above them unknowingly where several zombies were right behind the corner. Ren squeezed his eyes shut, concentrating so that he would not have to see it in his head. Their screams were heard down the staircase.

Lenore glanced at Ren, a little curious and confused. He kept getting these headaches, and at other times, looked so focused. She wondered what was wrong. But there was no time. They had to get to the faculty room where there hopefully were some keys. The two moved quickly, stopping every now and then. And then Ren stopped completely. He looked so scared, and frozen. Lenore searched for answers, and then glanced down the hall. A couple of zombies sauntered around, just lingering there. Lenore swallowed, remaining ever silent as the two stood there. They hid next to some lockers.

Ren could read Lenore's thoughts. What should they do? What now? What? What? What? Ren bit his lip, knowing that they had to protect each other and stick together. They had each other to think about; it was their duty. Ren calmed down, tightening his grip on his baseball bat before running forward.

Ren had never killed anything in his life. Ants didn't count, nor did flowers. He didn't know if it was considered murder for killing something 'undead'. He trembled over the two bodies, looking down at his hands. Nothing made sense anymore. Morals made no sense. He glanced to Lenore, who stood there looking at him. Ren opened his mouth to say something, but Lenore screamed first.
One of the zombies grabbed his leg, struggling to lift itself to bite him. Ren gaped, slamming the bat into its head before it could in some sort of craze, shaking off the dead hand. He was severely creeped out and stepped back a little.

"It seemed you have to hit their heads. Just like the movies," she murmured, walking up next to him. She still held the baseball, not knowing why. Maybe it'd prove useful. She pointed to his bat. "Keep that," she stated, "and let's keep moving."

[ I feel we need a teacher/adult character now... ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:03 pm
Maverick sighed, nice to know they all had rather impressive powers. He was also glad to see the one mute girl from his class had made it. He projected a greeting to her mind 'Your name is Cambree right? My name is Maverick, I am a telepath and you and I can know communicate through our minds' his gaze was upon her while he communicated with her briefly, then he turned his attention to the zombies. He sighed his powers were limited on them but he created a mannequin near them with a knife at least to distract them, though he was a decently powerful telepath, he still had limitations.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tate looked at Cam quite surprised to see such powers from what was a shy and introverted young woman. With a slight sigh of relief he walked over the dead bodies and to the door that was clear of the flesh eaters. "Aurora, we need to get rid of the ladder over there. Melt if off!" He shouted at her as he leaned against the door to catch his breath. He did not want to have time to think, to realize what was happening or even how. He kept his mind set on protecting Aurora and the others. "We need to find other students and get as far away from here as possible..but how far does this plague go? It came from out of the school so this whole city must be infected.." He said before falling to his knees. The passing thought of his parents being just another couple of these walking dead f**ckers made him panic. 'they cant be...they are smarter than that...they have to be okay..' He thought as he closed his eyes and tried to gain sanity..But there was no sanity left. The world was breaking into chaos and nothing would be the same.

When Tate gave Aurora orders, she ran over to the ladder connecting the two roofs together. Placing her hands at the small metal rings cemented in, she began to shoot electricity through the bars, knocking off a zombie that was climbing up and melting away the center. She pulled it off the roof and threw it down onto the lower part. She walked back to the others and knelt down beside Tate. "Will you be okay?" She asked as she put his arm around her shoulders and lifting him to his feet. She walked over to the others and looked at Mav then Cam. "Im Aurora, you can call me Bell if you'd like. This is Tate. I'm sorry to be meeting you two for the first time on such circumstances, though it is a pleasure...sort of" She said not sure how to make it sound delightful to meet them even on a horrible day.

[ooc;;if you would like to use an NPC teacher you can, he/she can eventually get eaten or something. or if anyone wants to make one, feel free ^ ^ ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•ambree Ðiane illcrest•·.·´¯`·.·•

Cam was quite glad to no longer be alone. Though what came next was unexpected. She spun around looking shocked. Her eyes darting every which way until landing on Maverick. Her classmate. Suddenly she turned bright red with an embarrassed blush wondering just how many times he had slipped in to read her mind and see what she was thinking since she had no choice but to be so quiet. She smiled nervously at him before he turned away to trick some zombies.

A moaning and groaning noise started to grow louder to her sensitive ears. Turning abruptly, and swinging her cast iron skillet at the same time, she lobbed off another zombie head. What the hell is going on here!? She thought, forgetting that someone could hear her thoughts. She blushed again and cast a glance over to Maverick. She jogged over to where Tate was as he barked an order at Aurora. She listened intently to what ideas he was having about what was going on.

With Aurora back and introducing herself once more, Cambree blushed and looked down at her feet. Holding the skillet behind her back she tapped the toe of her shoe a few times on the roof top before looking back up. Her hands came back in front where they started moving at a steady pace in different ways. She was using sign language, just to see if anyone knew it..."My name is Cambree, and I'm mute. Pleasure to see you are alive." She signed. Of course what she was signing was going through her head as a thought as well. However, if no one understood she figured she was going to have to bust out the old pen and paper technique. She would have sighed when she thought of that, but what was the point? It wouldn't have made any sound.

Єmotion: What? A telepath?~
ℒocation: Roof Top~
ℂompany: Tate, Aurora, and Maverick~

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm
Maverick caught her thought about her fear of him having read her mind before, he turned his attention to her once more and said 'Fear not, I have respected your privacy till now, I felt it was necessary given the crisis to connect with you to help both of us as there are few things faster than the speed of thought. I should also note I can only hear the thoughts you wish for me to hear' then his focus was once again on Aurora and Tate, he bowed to them respectfully and said "I am Maverick, you may call me Mav and it is nice to meet you as well" He would wait and see if they could understand sign language, as not to remove any independence from Cambree.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aurora smiled at Maverick after he introduced himself and then looked to Cambree with a bit of confusion. "You are not deaf, yet you cant speak. How does that work? Or do you not want to talk?" She asked a little befuddled. "She is a mute, Bell. She can speak through sign language or writing, but no words to be spoken. It is very nice to meet you. I am sorry, neither of us know how to sign other than the alphabet." Tate explained to Bell and then turned to Cambree. He bowed his head politely before standing straight up and nodding to Aurora. She smiled and watched how Cambree would communicate with them again. She almost looked like a child who is first trying candy, to the way sign language intrigued her.

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Cmabree was thankful he could not read her thoughts unless she directed them to him. She found it odd, but just gave a mental shrug. She listened to his introduction. Then turned to the other two. Alas, they did not know sign language other than the alphabet. She gave a sigh, which was nothing more than the sound of moving air. At least the young man seemed to be intelligent enough to know she was a mute. Suddenly a thought struck her. "C. A. M. B. R. E. E." She signed each letter. Then smiled and gave a wave.

Reaching back behind her she grabbed onto her suspended skillet. Looking to Mav, she sent him a thought. Can you tell them I am pleased to see more alive, as well as they can call me Cam for short? My dry erase board and marker are in my bag but writing takes time. You are right nothing is faster than thought." She figured since he was a classmate of hers knowing her situation, he would help her out. Why else would he open communication.

A sudden shadow being cast caught her attention. A zombie was about to drop on them. Her eyes widened with alarm and she swung her arm to the side. Forgetting her skillet was in that hand. Moving her arms as she was trying to move an object gave the ability strength cause it made the motion more fluid. The zombie was suspended mid drop before it flew halfway across the school yard, hitting with such impact it splattered leaving no remain. Cam made a cute 'Eeeeewwww' face before turning back to her companions.

Єmotion: communication skills.. I need to work on them~
ℒocation: roof top~
ℂompany: Tate, Bell, Mav~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 pm
Maverick shook his head, sad they did not know sign language, fortunately he was there and could be Cam's voice. He smiled warmly at her when she sent him the mental message, his attention on the other two and said She says that she is pleased to see more of us alive, and that you may call her Cam for short."He then sent another message to Cam saying 'Please feel free to use me to relay any messages' then he noticed her swinging her arm and moved out of instinct seeing the skillet, before he realized she was launching a zombie she had caught.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aurora spoke sweetly as she waved at Cambree, "Delighted, Cam! Is it hard being this way? Do you know why you cant? What happened?" She asked rapid fire, so curious as to what it must be like. "Aurora, why dont you try it?" Tate said jokingly as he tried to get her to stop pestering Cambree. "Not to be rude, girls, but this is not the time or place to get all cozy. We need to get through the school and to the safest place in the city." He said turning to the door leading back inside.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:03 pm
((Dreamy I totally just noticed your Albert Einstein Quote, is it safe to assume you heard it the same place I did? Civ 5?))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

Cambree shot Maverick an apologetic look as she saw that she almost whacked him with the skillet. Sorry!! And thanks.. I have a feeling it's going to be needed. She turned back to the other two as Bell started speaking suddenly.

Cam's eyes stared unblinking at Bell as she fired off question after question about her inability to speak. Cam would have answered her... if she could speak. An audible smack sound could be heard as the palm of her hand hit her face. Looking back up she silently sighed once more and moved towards the door giving Tate a nod. She gripped her cast iron skillet, fear in her eyes. This was terrifying and there was a possibility an entire horde of zombies was just inside that door waiting to tear them apart limb by limb and eat them. However, they wouldn't be savored like delicacies. Which was a bummer really... Cam figured she would have tender flesh. At least in a few places.

Єmotion: Really? Here? Now?~
ℒocation: roof top~
ℂompany: Mav, Tate, Bell~
Out.of.Crayons: I don't remember where I saw it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:50 pm
((Fair enough XD))

Maverick chuckled at Aurora and said "She can't exactly answer you those questions Bell." He smiled warmly at Cam 'No harm no foul' he said simply. He followed behind her with his baseball bat at the ready. "Where do you propose we go Tate?" he said as he waited right behind Cambree and reassured her saying 'I'm right behind you' with any luck though, there wouldn't be any zombie right behind the door and they could at least get back downstairs. He also was curious as to where on earth these zombies even came from.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tate stopped and thought for a moment. With everything going on his mind was going a mile a minute. After a second and some hard concentration, he snapped his fingers. "The buses! We can get a bus and get any students left inside. Where we go after that, I have no idea yet. We need a place with lots of guns and bared doors." He said stepping along with them, nail gone ready to fire. "The mall has a hunting store and each store has its own closing doors. Cant we go there?" Aurora mentioned thinking out loud. She followed suit with the others, waiting for the time to go.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

Buses would be a good idea. Could plow right through zombies. If someone knows their way around a machine shop we could strengthen the front bumper with steel bars that way we can plow through the zombies and take minimal damage. She said to Mav. As long as she kept her mind off the direct here and now and tried to think on problem solving or strategy she wasn't so frightened. It was the waiting for what was to come that scared her the most. She was glad that someone who could speak to her was there. It was odd really referring to thinking as speaking, but finally someone could understand her and she not have to wave her hands around like a mad woman. I hope there are more than just us four still alive. Keys to the school owned buses should be in the teacher's lounge or office! She was so excited about that thought she started signing forgetting no one understood it.

Bell's idea came next. A hunting store would be great to stock up with, but weak security. A prison would have good security and some weapons. As well as food. Though, the hunting store would be nice. Get a change of weapons. There was no telling how far spread this infection was and if it had already made it inside the compound itself.

Єmotion: Trying to help~
ℒocation: Rooftop~
ℂompany: Mav, Bell, and Tate~

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm
Maverick nodded and said "The buses are a good idea, Cam suggests that if anyone is good in machine shop we could strengthen the front bumper with some steel bars to plow through and take minimal amount of damage. She also says that a prison might be a good place as it'll have good security, weapons and food. Though the hunting store in the mall is also good." He smiled warmly at Cam and said to her 'I'm sure others have survived, just hopefully they still have at least some of their wits about them.' There was one thing he knew most people forgot about during any apocalypse, the human element. During high stressful situations like this, some people snap under the pressure. Also as order falls to chaos it brings out the worst in some people. He just hoped they could find a few more people who were being relatively calm like the group on the roof was.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff