Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 am
BlissfulCalamity
13 Mockingjay
I like that hairstyle. Since it's a kinda layered style, you probably wouldn't need to style your hair everyday, your hair might lay better. I also don't think you'd look like a boy with it. I think it would look nice ^.^

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I liked it, the layers. owo From the little experience I have, I do know that my hair does like having layers in it. Requires more styling, but it looks better. *shrugs* I'm willing to make that exchange. XD

I used to have trouble doing anything with my hair since it's naturally straight. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to curl, crimp or anything. I recently got it cut in layers for the first time, and now it looks kinda wavy and is a lot easier to style. I'm definitely gonna keep the layers for awhile (:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:18 am
13 Mockingjay
BlissfulCalamity
13 Mockingjay
I like that hairstyle. Since it's a kinda layered style, you probably wouldn't need to style your hair everyday, your hair might lay better. I also don't think you'd look like a boy with it. I think it would look nice ^.^

Yeah, that was one of the reasons I liked it, the layers. owo From the little experience I have, I do know that my hair does like having layers in it. Requires more styling, but it looks better. *shrugs* I'm willing to make that exchange. XD

I used to have trouble doing anything with my hair since it's naturally straight. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to curl, crimp or anything. I recently got it cut in layers for the first time, and now it looks kinda wavy and is a lot easier to style. I'm definitely gonna keep the layers for awhile (:

Hooray for layers! XD  

BlissfulCalamity

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am
BlissfulCalamity

I'm glad that helped. ^^; Thanks. Alrighty, will do. XD

Good luck sweets :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 am
BlissfulCalamity
kinetic-weapons
I think you should go for it since it still frames your face so you have a less chance of it not fitting you, ya know?
I shaved my head a week ago and I look like a monkey now lol.

Yeah, I've thought about asking for that cut, but past the chin in the front, so I can also add some face-framing layers myself once I get home. XD That and trimming my fringe seem to be the only things I can cut, but I am okay with that. I'm happy to leave the big stuff to people who actually know what they're doing. :'D

Oh my, I don't know if I would be brave enough to shave my head. o.o I bet you look nice though. 3nodding

Thank you! uwu
At first I looked gross because it was all pink but now there is a nice soft stubble and my friends love feeling my head.  

kinetic-weapons

BlissfulCalamity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:01 pm
kinetic-weapons
BlissfulCalamity
kinetic-weapons
I think you should go for it since it still frames your face so you have a less chance of it not fitting you, ya know?
I shaved my head a week ago and I look like a monkey now lol.

Yeah, I've thought about asking for that cut, but past the chin in the front, so I can also add some face-framing layers myself once I get home. XD That and trimming my fringe seem to be the only things I can cut, but I am okay with that. I'm happy to leave the big stuff to people who actually know what they're doing. :'D

Oh my, I don't know if I would be brave enough to shave my head. o.o I bet you look nice though. 3nodding

Thank you! uwu
At first I looked gross because it was all pink but now there is a nice soft stubble and my friends love feeling my head.

I would probably do the same thing. XD I like when people have soft hair. =w= One of my goals for my hair now that I'm actually trying to learn how to take care of it is to try and help it get really soft. XD I love soft hair. *u*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 pm
ohmgee ur such a sweetie~~! Don't worry about people talking down to you about your hair, it is your hair after all! I'm positive that you will look super fab with short hair and you look super fab with long hair!! You are absolutely gorgeous and can do anything!! Good luck deciding!  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items