Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Tank Discussion
What Kind Of Grabber Are You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Kind Of Grabber Do You Like The Least?
Stray Dog
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Pet Dog
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Masterbootyers
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Grateful Stalkers
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Guildies/Threadies
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Bootymancers
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Casual Gaians
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:34 pm
I am, like I'm sure most of you are, a mixture of these grabbers. I am a Grateful Stalker and a Guildie. One of the Stalker Threads in this guild is mine. I go through my bump thread at the end of each month and count the bumps during each instance of my glows. The people who've bumped me the most during that month get put in my Stalker Thread. I keep these open in 3 separate tabs and I open the Guild Donations tank thread in another. In my fifth tab, I open up the tank text thread that uses Absol's timer because the two timers do not aggregate one another. So, when one of my Stalker tanks isn't glowing, instead of waiting 15 seconds to refresh the next page, I check the next page in the Absol thread.
Every morning, I log into 15 separate accounts belonging to myself and my family using 3 different browsers. With 5 of the accounts, I check for glowing tanks in my Stalker tabs and bump them in between gathering the Daily Chances. I finish each day on this account grabbing and bumping in this manner until I reach my cap of 100K.
It is very convenient for me to place my Stalker Thread pages on my phone as favorites and check them when I get a break at work. I may not be able to play the tanks, but I can still bump with my free time without breaking company policy by using their computer to bump threads.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 pm
Hey I found it!!!

Awesome. it's right here.

Okay good show.

User Image

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tank Discussion