Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rafael's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 pm
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙

Rafael crosses his arms as he watched the boy enjoy his bed, an eyebrow raising as he gave a small smirk. "Well, I'll leave it to you then. My room his at the end of the hall after you leave the corridor if you are in need of me." He pushed off the icy door frame before beginning to walk through the corridor to get to the door.

㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇⊙㈇

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:39 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Untangling himself from the blankets Arinah watched as he walked out the door for a moment before placing the blankets back on the bed and floating after him. "Um...I'm sorry for being awkward earlier I just...I'm sorry." Feeling guilty he hung his head before running over and giving him a awkward hug.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:35 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael had turned around when he heard the boy speak and was about to answer when he had suddenly hugged him. It was definable surprising and made the man blush a little but he simply placed a hand on his head and ruffled his hair with a reassuring smile. "It's fine. You were just enjoying your room and that pleases me since I spent almost a week preparing it myself."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:58 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

"That tickles"
He exclaimed in a playful tone, laughing Arinah stepped back out of the hug and went about righting his hair before glancing micheviously up at him for a few moments. "Thankyou for taking the time. I promise to be on my best behaviour for when your dad comes but..." He grinned for a moment before launching himself back towards him and ruffling his hair in a fit of giggles. "This is payback" He exclaimed gleefully.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:29 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael chuckles as his loose hair tie slips off and his hair falls to the sides. With a sigh, he runs a hand through his messy hair, smoothing out the ruffled spots. "I almost forgot to ask, do you eat? Your file didn't mention how you need to nourish yourself."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:43 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Grinning at his achievment he stepped back and nodded. "Yeah, I have to eat, It'd be a bit strange if I didn't." Thinking for a moment he shrugged. "I'm not sure how else you can get food..Oh! Do you think plant faeires are solar powered?" He asked snickering at the thought of it.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:56 pm
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael shrugged before he began to walk towards the door again, his hair still somewhat of a cute mess. "Well I am hungry so if you are too follow me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Nodding Arinah followed him taking the time to quickly look arround at where he was being led. It wasn't like he had a bad sense of direction it was just that cities and buildings confused him with how similar they all looked; well to him atleast. Glancing back over at his masterhe quickly decided that his hair look better down, it made him look less serious in his opinion. "What do you like eating?" He asked, quickly catching up with him in a few short steps.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:42 pm
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael slipped off the jacket and hung it on the coat hanger before closing the door behind the boy and hand his bedroom kept that he almost forgot to give to him. "What do I like to eat? I don't know...anything really... I don't have any favorites. What about you?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

"Me?"
He returned the question, tilting his head to the side for a moment before grinning. "I like pasta! Oh and hot, spicy foods. Merrie and Lucy got me into them when they brought some back." He replied cheerfully, taking it from him he glanced down at it for a moment before pocketing it.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael raised his chin in thought before snapping his fingers with a bright smile. "I know! My mother made this spicy pasta and since I liked it she gave me the recipe along with several other recipes. I could make that if you want?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 am
User Image

Årinah ɳix

Nodding enthusiastically he smiled, doing a little happy dance as they went. "That sounds great!" He cheered happily. "Will you show me how you make it? I've always been curious." He asked giving him a questioning look.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:33 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael nods before he began to walk again in the direction of the kitchen. He knew where he carefully placed his mother's recipes, not wanting to lose them since he missed home sometimes and cooking his mother's recipes always made him feel better. "I think it is a simple dish to make."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Årinah ɳix

"Yay!" He cheered, happy that he would be able to help out; he'd always felt bad when other people did everything by themselves and he enjoyed learning new things. Grinning he flexed his arms as he followed him and promptly deciced that this hosue was far to big for him not to get lost in.

tiny14xx

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 am
Nocturnal_moon

User Image
R ㆁ A ㆁ F ㆁ A ㆁ E ㆁ L

Rafael smirk as he walked, glad to see the boy so excited about helping out. He was wondering if the boy was glad he stayed. He seemed pleased enough about his room and about cooking. The finally reached the doors to the kitchen before Rafael opened the doors and walked inside the spacious room, going for a drawer he put the recipes inside for safe keeping.

((The kitchen: User Image))  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas