Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 pm
Zellik took his time glancing down at whoever had talked to him and wasn't truly surprised that an animal of all things had spoken to him. At the moment, he couldn't recall the wolf's name, but it wasn't a major concern for the Champion. He was a bit too tired to wonder about it. Zellik gave a noncommittal shrug in response and raised a hand in the air briefly as a signal to any nearby servers that he was ready to get some, if any, food. "Not entirely," He grunted after a while, expanding on his previous answer. "If you could call keeping yourself in shape "work", then not at all. Not that you would really know much about that."

Milla nodded her agreement to the other girl, and jumped a little bit herself when a man swept in beside them suddenly. She was glad that she didn't feel panicked enough to scream, most of the time she gasped or drew in a breath sharply when something surprised her, unlike the other girl. Maybe they had another thing in common? Although she doubted that they shared the ability to deafen or disorient others with a shrill wail. "I have seen other women around here," She put in, a little quietly. "They hold themselves without fear, whether in battle or of injury, and I'm sure the two of us also share that liberty."

" O'course ya would!" Kris agreed with the encouraged young man. He tipped him a wink on the side, though, despite the assurances that it was only for business purposes. Whatever. It wasn't really his place to question what others considered to be business. His mouth squirmed into a sincere frown, however. The expression seemed foreign to his cheery countenance. "I can point ya in the right direction for a pass down below, but the problem is that I'm not sure if her masters will allow it." Kris paused, contemplating the word he used and wondering if it was the right one. "Ah, what I mean is, some'a the gladiators have owners, or employahs if ya catch my drift, an' they get to decide what their fighters can an' can't do." Kris paused again. "But if ya come over to the window with me, maybe I can see if they'll allow it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:34 pm
(( I'll post Ceilly after Strifer replies ))

Adric ignored the man's wink and shrugged off the implications. He was excited that he could get the chance to meet with the cyborg, but when Kris mentioned the problem, it made his happiness sink. "Yeah, that makes since as some might not want others doing what I'm trying to do." Adric let out a sigh at this, hoping everything could work out. "Just lead the way fella. By the way, what is your name? I don't think we've introduced each other. I'm Adric Reed." He held out his hand for the man to shake.

Evangeline took Rivera's offer to sit for a moment. She had gotten the orders caught up and it wouldn't take her long to catch up with them again. She was embarrassed that she didn't remember Calvin's name, although she did at least recognize him. He had been around for a while. "I've been doing pretty good myself, though quite busy." Evangeline turned her attention to Calvin. "Oh me? I've been here for about a year now. They found out my secret and hired me to help the warriors." She figured he would be curious about her secret so she added "But you can't ask because you can't know. A secret is a secret." She winked at him teasingly, noticing how flustered he was already.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:36 am
"Believe it or not big guy, I'm on a stricter diet than most people here, and I have to stay in shape as much as you do, ya know, to not die n' all." Riven said with a wolfish grin. "And i wouldn't call what you do keeping yourself 'in shape', unless, of course, everyone here is just another work out to you?" Riven made sure to not make it not sound like an insult, but rather a question.
Rivera didn't know what Riven, the little s**t, was doing, but she allowed it to play out a bit longer, as long as he didn't insult the man. "Everyone has secrets, Miss Evangeline, some more worth wile than others, of course, you have some, I have some, I'm sure even Calvin here has some. You never know." Rivera took a sip of her tea. "Besides, what fun is a secret if you can't try to get people to guess it?" That one came with a smile.

Alpha roamed the halls once again, he was board and with nothing to do he was beginning to want to scare some of the warriors, though he decided against it, since most were in the cafeteria. He paused long enough to gaze at a poster, which informed him that his 'strange event' had been moved, again. "Damn it all..." He muttered. The poster had just the time and date on it, there were some staff trying to make up a image, but so far none had been put on the posters he had seen. He sighed and continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 am
Calvin opened his mouth to speak but when nothing came out he cleared his throat and tried again. "That's good." He managed. "Well.. Uh.. I'm.. I'm sure whatever it is.. it's.. Um.. A good one?" He felt like an idiot. A good one? He sighed at himself. Then an idea popped up. "But.. What if I wanna ask? Or, in Rivera's case, guess?" He tried a puppy pout, and questioning eyes, not really knowing what to expect for the answer, but hoping he wasn't making to much of a fool on himself.  

RavenStar13Forever

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:58 pm
Strifer shrugged at the girls, before he sat down, next to the one who's skin seemed a little too pale. "I guess this place isn't as rough as my usual spots. The name's Strifer. How long you gal's been here?" From where he now sat he could see one man that everyone was giving wide berth. There seemed to be a good reason, as the man was a monstrosity of muscle, and dwarfed most of the men in the room. Instinctively, Strifer's left fingers began to pull at the silver ring on his right middle finger, slowly wedging it in and out of it's place on his finger. Occasionally he would turn it in a circle. Obviously the large man was the current champion, and he held himself like he was a wolf among sheep. A bored wolf among sheep. He let himself drift his eyes back to the girls he was now sitting with, whether they liked it or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:28 pm
Zellik rattled off a list of what he wanted to eat to the waiter who hurried over and was trying his damnedest not to at the eyepatch. As soon as he scurried back off, the half-orc looked back down at the shadowy wolf and grinned, not exactly maliciously but not in a friendly way either. "You speak the truth, little pup, but not today. Nothing was slotted and I didn't bother with getting something made. I went to the training rooms instead." He reached behind to where his bardiche was attached to his armor and unhooked it, leaning the long weapon against the tapestry that hung from the stone wall. Then he sat back and sighed again in relief before he spoke again. "I could take out half of this room, balancing magic or not, before I began to feel tired.

Milla shrugged, peering at the other fighter a little shyly through her hair. She'd always found it easier to talk to other women than men, and she hoped that no nervous quaver would enter her voice. "I do not know." She said simply, just to be on the safe side.

"You can call me Kris!" Kris said and grabbed Adric's hand, pumping it up and down enthusiastically and mentally storing away the name to the face. Sometimes it paid, literally, to do so. He let go of the man's hand just as quickly as he grabbed it and spun around to point at one of the ticket windows. "Now, let's go see if you can see Ceilly." He didn't wait for Adric to answer before he darted off, weaving through the crowd like an expert.
((This is where you can decide whether the scientist's who altered Ceilly will allow anyone to see her or not, okay Kii?))

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Ceilly was uncomfortable that the stranger forcefully joined them, but she guessed it couldn't be helped. She looked off into the crowd to avoid any gazes. After Milla shrugged and answered, Ceilly replied to his question. "I've been here for almost a month now I think. I can't be too sure." Her voice was normal now, as she wasn't in a state of shock or anxiety. She looked down to see Strifer playing with his ring and then she let her gaze travel to Milla before it went back out to the bunches of gladiators. "What about you?" She figured she might as well inquire to keep from an awkward silence.

(( I think I won't let them meet right away, I don't want it to bee too easy for him lol ))
Adric was stunned for a moment at how hyper the guy's personality was. He shook out of it and jogged a little to catch up Kris, surprised he didn't loose him in this throb of people. He walked beside Kris now. "Do we need to wait in a line or anything?" Adric asked because the man seemed to be heading straight for the booth window and not the back of the line.

Evangeline agreed with Rivera. Everyone had secrets, big or small, good or evil. Its a part of the nature of being alive and living. Things happened and not everyone else needed to know. She smiled up at Calvin as inquired for more about her power. She had to admit his masculine face trying to do a puppy pout was pretty funny, and it made her giggle. "You could ask away. I always wouldn't object to giving a hint or two either." As she said this she focused and made his upper arm start to itch. Something that could happen at anytime so it wouldn't give her away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 am
Rivera laughed and shook her head, "Good luck, dude." Rivera gave him an encouraging smile, tellin him to try his best.
Riven grinned. "Well, some are more challenging than others, I know a few who, may, be a challenge for ya," Riven said. "Not that she'd fight you anyways." He added in a mutter, though loud enough for Zellik to hear. He went back to normal, "But training is good, but, do you ever take days off? Like, ya know not work in anyway?"
Rivera could sense Riven about to talk about her and put her cup down. "Okay, Riven is talking to Zellik, should I intervene? Or let them talk till he pisses Zellik off, he hasn't done it yet, but i'm worried he will."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 am
Calvin grinned. He had made her laugh! or giggle, or whatever it was called, but it was a start! his arm itched some but he ignored it. He thought, "Are you a..." his arm was still bothering him. "Healer?" He turned his attention to Rivera as she spoke. "Wait, Riven is doing what?" Calvin had never meet Zellik, but he knew his reputation and was more than happy to avoid him. "Why is he talking with Zellik, of all people?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 pm
Zellik, again, didn't reply immediately. He silently conceded the wolf's point that perhaps there were a handful of people who would put up a fair fight. Not that he'd say it out loud, especially in such a crowded room. That would mean having to prove his point and that was something he'd do after resting preferably. "What is there to do?" He said with a shrug. "Sometimes I go to the Bazaar, and sometimes I talk to the owners or that beast-handler. Watching the fights is amusing as well." Most of his time was spent in or around the Colosseum, he realized. He didn't talk to many people and when he did it wasn't for long. In this case, he wondered vaguely why he was sharing so much with the wolf who'd stopped by, a stranger. Talking to animals, ones who couldn't reply, was easier than talking to those who could reply back. This thought annoyed him, so he changed the subject. "Who is this 'she' you mention?"

"Not when ya work here!" Kris shot back, elbowing his way past the first person in the line. He placed his hands on the counter and swung up to sit within the window. He gave a winning smile to the outraged woman who's turn he took and to the shocked ticket attendant. "This'll only take a second, ma'am!" He reassured her before turning his attention to the vendor. "Hey Jer, would ya mind lookin' up the restrictions an' allowances on a Miss Ceilly the Cyborg for me? This strappin' young fellow wants ta know if he can get a pass ta see 'er!" It took only a few moments for the attendant to sigh and waddle off to the cabinet in the corner of the room that was shared with the other windows. Kris watched him eagerly as he rifled through the folders and papers, but at the shake of the man's head told him all he needed to know. "Alright, jus' send me word when they open up." He slid off the counter and moved to the side to allow the women from before her turn. "Sorry bud, they don't want anyone seein' here right now. But when they do, I'll be sure ta let ya know! Ya are stickin' around for awhile, aren't ya?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:40 am

Adric couldn't help but let out a sigh as Kris sat up on the window. If he was a girl, it would probably be considered as him seducing, but right now it was just him acting out because he could. He watched carefully as the woman went to the other part of the room to inquire about Ceilly. He hoped he could see her, but if not he wasn't sure what he would do. He was only here for her. Adric could tell the answer was a no about the same time that Kris could. He let out a deep sigh of frustration. "Yeah I'll be around until I can see her in person or see her fight at least."

The woman shook her head, although she could be considered a healer, she couldn't actually heal anything. What she did was more of therapy. Evangeline's eyes widened at the mention of Zellik. "The champion? Riven sure is feeling confident today huh? I say just let it play out. If Riven gets his a** whooped he'll know not to do it next time." She chuckled a little before wiping a tear from her eye caused by laughing so hard. "It wouldn't surprise me if you saw a wolf flying across the room any moment now." All her words implied that Rivera should stop him, this Evangeline knew she would figure out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Rivera nodded. "And worse, the little s**t's talkin' about me for some gods awful reason." Rivera didn't know exactly what Riven was saying, only knew what subject he was on. "He isn't alarmed, just curious, so I know he didn't piss off Zellik, But still...." Rivera crossed her fingers and thought for a moment on what she needed to do, she could hear Evangeline's warning but Rivera needed to think for a moment. "I'm half tempted to let the little s**t get tossed across the room..."
Riven didn't rush Zellik, he gave the Champion all the time he needed to reply. "The "She" would happen to be miss Rivera Black, Rivera's a shadow bender and I'm her Familiar, her and I go the Bazaar sometimes too, though we only probably go for different reason than you, I highly doubt you go for the beautiful scenery and lovely stone works, at least, i'd assume you didn't. Just me assuming, some stuff around here reminds us of home, ya know?" Riven tilted his head, one ear up, the other down. Riven could sense Rivera's worry and tried to let her know he was okay and all, he and Zellik were having a surprisingly nice conversation, though Riven knew Rivera was about twenty seconds from coming over and dragging Riven off, he hoped to buy a bit more time. "But, you know, how it is, you've been here a while and you've probably know the best places to hang out for a good view if you ever decided you needed one."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 pm
Strifer smiled as the two awkward girls began being more awkward. Just his type of crowd. The cyborg attempted to keep the conversation going, and Strifer smiled in reply. "Well I haven't been here too long." He stretched his arm out in front of him and pulled back the sleeved of his coat to look at his completely bare wrist. "I supposed I've been here about an hour now." He let his arm fall back to his side before he looked at the pale girl recede behind her hair. The champion was now talking with something low to the ground, but Strifer couldn't make out what from the back of the room. "I suppose if you ladies would like, I could find a seat elsewhere, seeing as I killed the lovey dovey mood betwixt you." He sat for a moment waiting for the obvious answer before getting ready to take his leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:40 pm
Calvin crossed his fingers. "You need to get him, he's gonna get himself killed, or worse, I mean, who knows what they're talking about! I know you, but still, Riven may be trying to tell Zellik you can kick his a**, and that won't bode well with the champ, we both know this." Calvin was worried, it showed in his voice. "Besides, what if they became friends? That would be weird too, not sayin' it'll happen, but I'm just sayin'..."  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 am
Rivera Black. He'd have look into the person behind the name, and if her fighting prowess was something to be proud of. And if it would indeed prove useful in a one on one battle. He'd never heard of a "shadow bender" either. Probably something to do with manipulation. Familiars, however, were something he'd heard of, and killed quite often, and around half of them didn't have the power of speech and another half weren't nearly as talkative as this one. Granted, he hadn't had a conversation struck up between them before. Zellik shrugged again, something he'd done quite frequently over the course of the conversation. "A few." He admitted. "There are some places that nobody really goes, or cares about. Not that I'll tell you any of them." He glared at the wolf as if the familiar had been planning on visiting those places.

"Ah, you can stay if you wish!" Milla said, somewhat odd, and loud, for her. She brushed her dark hair behind an ear and then, finding not much else to do but needing to concentrate on something else for the moment, intertwined her fingers with on another. "I'm fine with it, so you could stay where you sit. However," she looked at the other girl with uncertainty. "I'm not sure what you wish..."

"Great!" Kris clapped his hands together with the exclamation, the gesture having no meaning at all. He then leaned in closer to Adric, his lips practically touching the other man's ear, and when next he spoke, it was in a hushed tone. "You didn't hear it from me, but it might be that she'll be on the roster tomorrowa." He pulled away, grin diminished to a small smile.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff