Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
FruBa, For Anyone &&&& Everyone!!! <3 REMAKE (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna restart this shizznit????!!! :DDDDD
  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :DDDDDDDD
  No! .-.
  Meh beh... Idk... o.O will there be cookies if we do??? :P
  Poll Whore!!!! ;DDDDDDD
  Meh hate the idea so no... >.>
  Yeah I guess I'll join... Looks semi interesting...
  Screeeeeeeewwwwwwww you guys, I'm going home... >.<
View Results

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:10 pm
Sachiko paused and sat up, hearing a familiar voice. She managed to give a small smile in relief, seeing her cousin Ritsko. Sachiko simply nodded, taking her cousin's hand and stood, knowing the chores could wait for a while. Sachiko hugged Ritsko, grateful to have her around. "I'm tired of chores, they're no fun." she admitted shyly in a soft voice as she let go. Sachiko was at least an inch or two shorter than her dear cousin, which she was very fond of. Most days she would keep to herself, but always enjoyed Ritsko's company whenever her cousin wasn't busy. The sound of the rain seemed rather depressing to her, which she didn't like much at all. 'All that's left is homework.' Sachiko thought boredly, not liking the idea too well. It had been quite a long morning, coming home to find Akito in such a bad mood. Sachiko was always afraid of him, but each time he got into an outburst of anger, she had been the one he blamed for whatever reason. That was the part Sachiko never liked, which made her want to avoid him so much, but never was successful. There were a few times when Akito got so mad and decided to punish her, Sachiko hid herself in her room to try and escape, causing her to become greatly depressed. She hadn't shown her face for a week and had fallen behind on her school lessons. However, Ritsuko was always there to give her a hand, which Sachiko was grateful for.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:22 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

A lone figure stood outside the Sohma manner. The figure looked at the manner with sad eyes. Should they enter? Would everyone hate them if they did?
The figure looked up at the sky then sniffed the air. It should start to rain soon....
After staying there for a few more moments, the figure took a deep breath. Okay... I'll do it... The figure went up to the front door then, hesitantly, opened it. "U-um... H-hello!" The small voice echoed through the manner. Who was this figure? Well I will tell you, she is not a stranger.
Kyra Sohma is her name. She was a sixteen year old girl. Pretty normal right? Not! Kyra is cursed. She is the cat of the zodiac. Even though all of the animals of the zodiac are pitiful, Kyra was even more.
Everyone hated the cat. Why? Well, nobody knows. Not even the zodiac animals themselves. It was like they were born to hate the cat.
As Kyra stood in the entry way by her self, she twirled the black and white beaded bracelet on her wrist nervously. After another deep breath, she took off her outdoor shoes and put on a pair of slippers that were by the door. She walked around and saw her cousins Sachiko and Ritsuko in a room. "O-oh! G-good evening!" She greeted them with a nervous bow.

Out Of Cookies:{}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:27 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

She smiled as her cousin took her hand bringing her out of her thoughts of her garden. She'd have to go out to it to cover it with her tarp. Pushing up her glasses with her free hand she smiled down to her cousin."I know... I'd help... But Akito..." She said quietly before whispering looking back down the hallway which she had passed through. Her eyes softened as she looked back down to her. She led her outside to the front of the entrance which was covered by a roof which was held by two large wooden pillars. Though hearing someone enter she backed away feeling the sense of the... Her eyes narrowed as she stood in front of Sachiko. Staring to the figure in front of her, she handed the plate to Sachiko as she stared to the girl in front of her. As the rat, she was raised... Beaten... To hate the cat. Her glasses slid down her nose as she stared to her."What... What are you doing here...?" Muttered her voice actually surprisingly acidly.

She moved forward her arms crossing over her chest as she stared to her. It was forbidden that she was there... Even Akito had banished her from the house from as he put it, he didn't want to see the disgusting creature.
"Why are you here, Kyra...?" Her voice demanded getting louder by the second. She was why she had been beaten years ago. She had to take the blame for a lot of what she did as a child. Her burnt umber eyes narrowed as she stared to her. If anyone saw her, they'd be amazed that the once so kind hearted young woman was now a being of anger and hatred. She stared to her expecting an answer and a quick one of that.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

((OOC; EDITED!!! DX
And bring on the drama! XD))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:53 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

Kyra took a small step back, her legs trembling. "I-I... U-um... W-well... I-I wanted to see how everyone was doing... I-I mean... I..." She looked down at the ground sadly. "I... I'm sorry for disturbing you... I... I will leave..." She said quietly then left the room. She felt sad that nobody liked her, but she learned to live with it. As long as everyone was happy.
Kyra took off the slippers, then neatly placed them where they were previously. After putting on her outdoor shoes, she silently left the manner.

Out Of Cookies:{}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:05 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Staring after the girl, she scoffed at her retreat her eyes a storm of irritation. Looking back to Sachiko she sighed then looked outside."I'll... Be back... If Akito asks... I'm out shopping..." She said softly before grabbing her umbrella. Walking out she left her slippers outside as she slipped on her outside shoes. Exiting out of the house she ran through the gate. Catching up with Kyra she hesitated when she was five feet away from her. Holding her umbrella overhead she threw an umbrella at her feet glaring to the side."You're... You're getting soaked... Use that... And..." She started before looking away her lips twisting into a scowl. Turning her back to her, she held her umbrella overhead. Sighing she looked over her shoulder to her."Once you get that umbrella up... Come back... Just because... You're banished... Doesn't mean you can't visit... Stay for dinner... And after that... You can spend the night... But once morning comes... Leave..." She said quietly her voice cold but quiet. Looking away she began to walk back not in a rush.

Moving to her garden she began to place her tarp down. Nailing a stake into the corners it covered her garden from the rain which she sighed in. However she had closed her umbrella to be able to do it so now she was soaked. Looking up into the sky she closed her eyes her glasses were splattered with rain drops. Even her hair clung to her face as she stood still. Ignoring everything she dropped her umbrella walking off the property. She needed to get away from that damned cat. Walking down the street she ignored the coldness of the rain as she walked. Her mind was racing thinking about a thousand things at once as she walked. She always wandered off whenever it rained. Though... Just maybe... Some of the droplets running down her face weren't raindrops, but in fact tears. Either way she couldn't help herself from when she thought about her loneliness. Finding herself sitting under a tree in a park she held her knee's to her chest as she stared forward.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:06 pm
((Golly, seems like a rather slow start to this story. Where is everyone I wonder?))

As she walked with Ritsko, she held the plate of rice balls that her cousin gave her. Sachiko stood on the porch of the entrance with the large overhang. Sure enough, there stood another one of her cousins the cat. Her face seemed to light up a bit, but suddenly changed to one of worry as Ritsko stood in front of her. "Please.... no more fighting!" Sachiko begged, her voice shaking a bit in fear. Knowing them, the two had always been at each other since the beginning. It always made Sachiko really nervous whenever she was stuck in the middle of their quarrels, sort of reminding her of how bad Akito would treat her. Cautiously, Sachiko walked towards Kyra with the plate in her hands, shaking a little. She held the plate out to Kyra, in an attempt to share the food with her. Sachiko couldn't find the right words to say, knowing whatever she spoke would probably upset either of them anyhow. She wanted so bad for the two to get along, but no matter what, Sachiko seemed to end up being the one hurt in the end. Sachiko stood there, feeling rather nervous as she glanced down at the ground, her expression one of slight worry. A lot had been on her mind, though very rarely would she say what was bothering her. Eventually, she listened as both her cousins left in the rain. Sachiko sat on the porch alone, still holding the plate. She lowered her head and sobbed as tears fell down her face. Taking one of the rice balls in hand, she slowly ate it. How she hated being alone on days like this. It had been too long since she last had any company lately, considering what had occurred the other day. Sachiko ate what was left of her rice ball, then buried her face in her hands and cried. It had been a very bad day, and she wasn't in a good mood at all.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:31 pm
Me and big sister Sora break into the door, screaming like wild banshees: SOUL REAPERS ARE AFTER US!!!!!! F@#KING HELP USSSSS!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE AFTERLIFE YET!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:21 pm
Sachiko nearly fell backwards onto the wooden porch, spilling the last two rice balls from off of the plate which ended up nearly breaking in the process as she gasped in surprise. The sound of two other members of the Sohma family was heard loudly as they burst on through the door, making her even more jumpy than ever. Sachiko ran inside the house straight to her room, shutting the door behind her. Even the windows remained shut, keeping the natural light out since most of the time she preferred none on rainy days. 'I hate it when they do that!' she thought nervously. Just the sudden sound of them yelling such things always scared her, about as bad as Akito would, even on her worst days. Sachiko laid down on her bed and hid under the covers, still shaking like a leaf as she cried with her face on the pillow. It was one thing to say that someone was home, but this was always the worst.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

▒▒ Expression is all part of the deal when it comes to art. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another rainy day of summer, huh? Naoya couldn't help but find the irony of it amusing, but at the same time, it was the cloudy, wet days that tended to empty his mind a bit too much for his liking. He usually blamed the lack of sunlight for that, the dreariness of the weather turning his mood onto a decline. From where he was sitting on the hardwood floor of his room, he flopped onto his back, his head cushioned by a large sheep plushie that his parents had gotten him as a gag gift for one of his long past birthdays. The sheep let out a loud bleat from the impact as he stared up at his ceiling, pondering what there was to do around the house that involved the least amount of physical labor. After a few minutes, he finally sat back up as he heard the familiar commotion from downstairs. Those two cousins of his... he didn't even understand what it was going on with them, honestly. The first time the Hollow siblings arrived at the mansion, it was alarming; over time though, he had gotten used to their outbursts enough to the point where it was getting predictable, and in his case, ignorable. Naoya still figured he had to find some way to get the two to calm down at some point, but so far, he had nothing to go with.

Well, trying all of that was too much work. He figured that keeping a cleansing tag in his pocket was enough to protect himself from whatever other shenanigans followed Kyo and Sora. As he rocked himself back to his feet to stand, he picked up the sheep by the scruff with one hand, slowly walking over to the door with very small steps as a prickling sensation began to run through his feet. Apparently he had been sitting down too long, but he felt well enough to suffer the consequences of his inactivity in order to get himself around the house. Assuming that most of his other cousins were around when the siblings loudly returned to the house, he walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind himself as he started off in the direction he had heard a door slam. Stopping in front of one door in particular, Naoya raised his free hand and gently rapped on the wood. "Saachan," he called. He had a habit of ignoring the pause between name and honorific when it came to addressing his family. As he waited for some kind of response, he thought he heard some sobbing from inside. With a frown, he guessed that the siblings scared Sachiko again. "Saachan, I'm coming in, okay?" He knew that he shouldn't intrude without permission, but he couldn't ignore a majority of his family when they were upset. Not even the Cat, but she was still family. Despite all that classical conditioning he had gone through under their God's rule to hate the Cat, not even that would be enough to make him ignore Kyra completely.

Shutting the door carefully behind him, he walked over to the Sachiko's bedside, gazing down at the shivering, sobbing mass under the blanket. With a sigh at her pitiful state, he partially pulled the covers off of her head, placing the sheep next to her on the pillow and turning it so that its face was in her view if she turned her head to it. "C'mon, Saachan. I know Kyo and Sora freak you out too, but you gotta be brave, alright?"

▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm
Cautiously, Sachiko turned her gaze to see the toy sheep next to her. She lifted her head as she heard a familiar voice speak, for it was none other than one of the Sohmas she considered as her big brother. Wiping her eyes, she reached for the sheep and hugged it close. "H-How?" Sachiko asked Naoya timidly in a shaky voice. 'I can't even face Akito, he's worse!' she thought in nervousness. Sachiko sat up, turning to face Naoya whom she also enjoyed spending time with. There weren't many in the Sohma family that seemed to bother with her, save for a few. It was one thing to have the two siblings scare her, but she couldn't stand the head of the family one bit. How Sachiko had wished that one day she'd never have to be stuck doing chores every day. She barely had time to herself, and always struggled with her homework. Most of her classmates had considered her as a bit of an outcast because she was different than them, so Sachiko would keep to herself.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Axel Daimora

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image Sora and I start to throw furniture at the door to block the reapers, but they get in anyway, and the two of us scamper in fear in an attempt to escape with our lifes, and crash into everything that gets in our way, breaking them and messing the entire mansion up  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

▒▒ Expression is all part of the deal when it comes to your art. ▒▒

The sheep plushie uttered a bleat as Sachiko hugged it tightly. At the sound, Naoya couldn't help but smile as he sat down on the edge of the bed to meet her at what was more or less eye-level. That was the main reason why he kept it around: it usually cheered him up. Now, he could use it to cheer up his younger cousins whenever they seemed troubled. At Sachiko's question though, he blinked as he drew a blank on how to respond to her. "That... I can't answer that," he replied with a sheepish smile, scratching his temple in thought. "More like it's hard to answer, actually. I personally believe it's going to be a different process for everyone, but the main goal when it comes to being brave is to stand up to your fears. It's just something that you have to gradually work up to, you know." With a reassuring nod, he gave her a gentle pat on the head before standing back up. "And I might as well just get to pushing myself to do my share of the chores around the house. Hopefully that helps to lessen your work. It seems to take a lot outta you."

Naoya flinched as the sound of loud banging and crashing furniture reached his ears, and he turned his head to the doorway. He didn't like that noise: it was always some bad news on the other side of the wall or door, just waiting to greet him, and he was never looking forward to it. Whatever happened after Kyo and Sora got back into the house was never a pleasant sight, and just left way too much for him to deal with. Despite his unwillingness, his OCD told him that he needed to put everything back and straighten up the place, and he shuddered at the thought as he turned himself to start walking back to the door. "Erm... please excuse me for a bit, Sacchan. Whenever you feel like you're done with the sheep, just toss it back into my room, alright? Sorry to leave so abruptly again, but... well... you know me. Besides, I think you'll be safer in here until they either settle down and go back to their rooms or go back outside." Opening the door wasn't a hassle, but keeping it intact with the siblings running around was more of the issue. He opened it by a crack to peek out, only to close it immediately as soon as he saw the two whiz by. Waiting for them to pass, he finally got the door open wide enough to slip through the gap and close it again before looking around.

He just barely managed to catch a glimpse of Sora's long black hair swishing around the corner, but nothing else after that. Quite disdainfully, he continued to look and walk around his surroundings, heading for the stairs as the siblings continued along their usual course. "Kyo. Sora. Still don't know what the hell you two are running from, but I think I'm getting more concerned for my own safety now." He did indeed find it strange to have two tainted souls in the family, AND be able to see them as clear as day at the same time. He wasn't even sure why. Not even halfway down the stairs, he noticed the mess in the living room, and stopped in his tracks, halfway done with descending one more step. Naoya just stood there, supported on one foot with the other mid-step and still clutching the banister, his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape at the sight of the pile of overturned and/or broken furniture in the foyer right in front of the door. A few words caught in his throat, but didn't escape. Moments later, he gave up, letting out a sigh as he slouched dejectedly. "This day's going to be a lot longer than it should be," he murmured to himself as he continued downstairs.

▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 pm
Once Naoya had left, Sachiko stayed on her bed for a while. She kept her grip on the toy sheep, as if it were some sort of security blanket. Carefully Sachiko got off of her bed and went to the small desk by the window in the corner. She set the toy sheep in her lap and got out her reading homework from her backpack. Taking the book in hand, she sat there reading in silence. 'I know I have to finish the floor, but it could take all day.' Sachiko thought tiredly. Moments seemed to pass as she tried her best to read what she needed to and was about to start in on some of the vocabulary questions for English. Sachiko sighed, setting down the book as she seemed to be having difficulties with the beginning part. Though the noise from the two siblings seemed to make concentrating all the more challenging.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff