Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I'm officially old! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le wut now?
  I've been away so long,
  that I have no clue what the new posting styles
  are about. .__.
View Results

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:35 am
Angry Kitsune
I hear ya. If you ever want to talk, I'm on FB and here. 3nodding You can also use the guild to rant and rave whenever necessary. xd Also, maybe a change of pace will do you wonders. At school, we have a teacher who has been depressed for a long time and her recent divorce isn't really helping matters. So how does she cope? At random, depending on her state of mind, she takes a day off at whim and goes to do stuff for her own self. She loves mani-pedis, getting her hair done, and shopping for clothes. Sometimes, if any of us are available, we go with her to the nearest cinema or a sandy beach to kick back and eat bake and shark. She loves long drives and the sandiest beach is a two-hour drive from the school. Maybe there are little things you can do to uplift your mood. For me, I take time off as well, on the days when I'm really blue, and I end up wherever the road takes me. I wish I could drive and had a car, then I'd really go far. :p

That's also a way. cat_wink

Anyway, i'm not much for ranting, unless something starts me up, so to speak.

The little things i do, are usually online, mainly being with people on Furcadia that i met there and knows me well enough by now, or going either on sites like Newgrounds or One more level and play some on a game or games, or lays some jigsaw puzzle on a puzzle-site ... Or, at best, work on any of my own games.

Change of pace ... hm ... i wonder ...

* Hugz * heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 am
Waitingforwings6
Angry Kitsune
aww thanks, and nothing yet, I'm a horrible procrastinator, but I think I should go back to school for consoling, or something to do with psychology...only thing with that is you need a billion degrees for you to get any kind of actual job sad so we'll see

Yeesh. The only way to get a really cushy job is to have a zillion degrees, anyway, so I can relate. scream And what irks me the most is that all fackin' employers always want only those with a certain number of experience to work at their companies, so just how da frack are kids supposed to gain experience in the field if no one wants to hire them because they lack said experience? stressed

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 am
Tiina Brown

The little things i do, are usually online, mainly being with people on Furcadia that i met there and knows me well enough by now, or going either on sites like Newgrounds or One more level and play some on a game or games, or lays some jigsaw puzzle on a puzzle-site ... Or, at best, work on any of my own games.

* Hugz * heart

Let me know what you decide as a change of pace. 3nodding It'd be really interesting to see. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:59 pm
Angry Kitsune
exactly, Dollar General *a store* here wouldn't hire because I didn't have any experience rolleyes bet they would hire me now, but they are asses who don't give anyone a chance, why should I wanna work there now?? Also sometimes you have too much experience, which is what's going on with one of my cousins, she has too much and no one wants to pay her what she deserves *sighs* it sucks all around  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:58 am
Angry Kitsune
Tiina Brown

* Hugz * heart

Let me know what you decide as a change of pace. 3nodding It'd be really interesting to see. ^^
See, i have no job, and trying to get a job again might just make me sick again, but due to the problems i have had, and partially still do, and an actually working helthcare system where i live (Sweden), i don't have to get a job ....
But not having a job ... can be quite mindnumbing, too.
Not to mention the risk of getting illnesses from not being active enough.

So, one thing i have tried, is laying jigsaw puzzles that i was fairly uninterested in, and possibly unneccesarily hard.
The odd result was, it felt more of an accomplishment when i had done those puzzels, than after i had laid a puzzle i felt i wanted to lay ...
Things like that does make one think ...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:42 am
Angry Kitsune
I turned 29 on August 26th and I gotta tell you, I definitely feel old these days. emo It helps alot that I teach high school. I'm hoping that the kids will keep me young. xd

As old as you are, I'll forever be older. Happy belated birthday.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:15 pm
i turned 21 not too long ago .__. i understand the feeling of old  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games