Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ Test ] What Was Left Behind ( Jay ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:20 pm
Shaheen continued to look at the death horseman for a time, staring at him with golden eyes set in darkness.

"So perhaps you should try searching elsewhere." She emphasized. "This is my residence." Okay so it was technically Shik's residence, because Thrain lived in her actual residence and she lived with Shik and...wow that was getting far too complicated for Shaheen's very straight forward mind.

All of that was forgotten in an instant when Jay arrived, and Shaheen swung herself straight out of her hammock, landing on her feet with her body half folded forward and her massive stretch of wings flaring to keep her balanced from behind. Straightening up, she offered the other war woman a smile.

"Jay, it has been far too lon---" She began, but then there was suddenly a lot of jabbering that she couldn't quite follow, and an arm swung around her and wait what Jay why were you littering leaves all over her land what in the hells.....

And then suddenly a Medea.

"Tell me something I don't know." She replied to the head pristess, face deadpanning, the grey that marked her features all too prominent.

And then it all just got terribly confusing. Shaheen could feel her annoyance rising when Medea began shuffling around and she shrugged Jays arm off of her shoulders.

"Excuse you all but this is all very rude." She crossed her arms over her chest, indignant at all of the strange goings on right in her damned front yard. She was ready to tell them all (including Jay) to leave when suddenly....

Corridor. Nice, Medea. Nice.

The area smelled absolutely wretched, damp and very much like humans had rubbed their disgusting bodies all over the walls and floor. She felt dirty just being there.

Shaheen had, of course, landed gracefully on her feet. She shot Shik, who had so clearly not, a glance, before moving to his side, only to reach out in an attempt to steal his food. "Sharing is caring, Shikoba." She smirked, before glancing back towards Medea.

"To what purpose have you sent us here, priestess?"

Syusaki
Ol-j-man
Zoobey
Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:09 pm
Aeron stared back at Shaheen....unflinching.

"Pardon the intrusion then..." He said politely enough and was off his way to look again..then medea, and curses and fire and human world.

Wait what, why human world.

He landed next to Shik, bringing himself up and letting his own wings flutter until they placed themselves back in their spot.

He didn't comment further then...

"Orders priestess?"

B|

Once a faithful death guardian, always a faithful death guardian.

Zoobey
Syusaki
Seussi
Ol-j-Man

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Medea crouched down and observed the closest human thing next to her. It was filthy, and looked like a poor mockery of a chair.

"I am looking for a Heart," she began, peeking under all the seats, then moving to stare closely at the giant billboard, a post of a Human face saying "COLGATE WHITE TRY IT NOW" with an image of a smiling Human covered in strange Human runes and Human writings. "Have you seen my Heart? It is a very unique situation, as my Heart no longer wishes to return to me, the original owner. Perhaps children with open allegiances such as yours can locate my Heart for me. Obtaining it will be of great victory to all that bear our name." She was still staring mesmerized at the poster.

And was still staring at it despite noises coming from above. Shouting perhaps. Human shouting, and the flash of telltale glowing weapons.

Syusaki

Ol-j-man

Nyxtsuki Moon

Seussi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:04 pm
“A heart,” Jay repeated flatly. That was rather easy, wasn’t it? Just find the nearest human and plunge your damn hand into its chest—never mind if they had a tendency to shriek at the top of their lungs—and dig around until you managed to tear the large organ out of their body. Maybe they could even have fun and play with the human for a bit. They could even fool around with their stomach or intestines or—

Her heart? Her gaze turned suspicious now. “Why’d you let your heart go? And to here of all places?” she wondered, gesturing around her. After another moment, the warrior shrugged. “But whatever, I’ll help you find it for you if you’ll point me in..the right…direct..ion…..” Her voice began to trail off as she heard human voices from above. A sinking feeling in her stomach, she looked up. “Dammit.”

Zoobey
yes i'm alive

Ol-j-man

Nyxtsuki Moon

Seussi

Syusaki

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 pm
Medea strategically hid behind one of the billboards. "I will leave it to you to take care of the... nuisances, children," the talking billboard that sounded exactly like the Head Priestess said, "This matter of the Heart requires more of my time."

It was at this point that the Hunters made their appearance, coats in white, a large round half-circle emblazoned on their backs, very similar to a sun. They paused. And then spotted Jay and her troupe.

Immediately, without warning, two Hunters went for the offensive, weapons swinging widely at Jay. A second and third were requesting backup: this was going to get really annoying if they didn't deal with it quickly.

OOC

VERSUS THE HUNTERS:

- There is thankfully a strange ambiance in the room that weakens Humans. The Hunters have 25 HP each! There are three of them in the room. They do -5 auto damage - simply attack until they are under 0 HP. If you wish to kill them, you have to hit them to -10 HP.

Syusaki

Ol-j-man

Nyxtsuki Moon

Seussi

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:51 pm
Aeron still had no idea why he was here.

As a death guardian though, and the only one of the group, his main focus was to protect their head priestess and dispatch the intruders.

He drew his sword, wings snapping out as a hunter came at him.

"Death has come for you Human." Aeron said, tone as cold as ice. Blade stinging past the humans cheek.

Hunter 1: 24/25
Aeron: 35/40
Damage: 1
Charge: 1/3

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:13 pm
A Heart. Medea had mentioned that before. Shik squinted suspiciously before passing Shaheen a meaningful glance: something to keep in mind for later, he supposed, for talking things. He shoved what part of the rabbit Shaheen hadn't torn off into his mouth and chewed around the bones, spitting them out into his hand.

For now, there were white coats to deal with. And anyone who even remotely knew the executioner knew that he rarely waited to initiate battle.

Grinning widely, Shik lunged towards the same target as the guardian's, a flicker of green and orange accompanying the swipe of his dagger; the other hand was busied tossing rabbit bones at the rest. "Your battle banter needs work," he told the guardian as a matter of factly. "But it is a decent start."

HP: 45/50
Damage: 0 + 2 from distortion crystal = 2
Distortion Crystals: 10 - 1 = 9
Hunter #1 HP: 22

Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

Seussi

Seussi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 4, 2, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4 Total: 24 (9-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 am
The rabbit had been snatched away from her, but it seemed like fresh meat was back on the menu when the hunters appeared, Shaheen's weapon coming to hand instantly as she stalked forward, barely noticing Medea's disappearance behind the billboard. Talk of hearts and shards were stored away for later, as yes, it was a recognizable topic, but Medea had also told them to collect Fear, and terrorize humans, to locate the whereabouts of said objects.

So it was really lucky she had this hunter in front of her right at that moment, wasn't it?

With a vicious grin, she swept forward, her sword glowing white hot before she plunged it forward into her victim, and a second sword with whisping tendrils of fog was drawn from a sheath at her back to stab into the hunter quickly afterwards.

And down he went. Her dagger flashed back into her hand, and the sword was pulled out and put back into place at her back. Sometimes she enjoyed playing with her food, and sometimes she went in for the quick kill.

...Except this one wasn't quite dead yet. A smirk alighted her lips, the sting of a blade that had bitten into her shoulder first ignored and soon forgotten as she set herself to the task of finishing off her prey.

HP: 45/50
Damage: 20 + 6 (insanity sword) = 26
Hunter # 2 HP: -1  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm
Sea green eyes suspiciously narrowed at the priestess when she hid behind the billboard, but shrugged it off. It didn't matter what Jay thought of Medea at the moment. If the priestess wanted these blasted hunters disposed of, then she would gladly follow her orders. The warrior tilted her head when a couple of them called for backup, and she tsk'd loudly. "I like a fight as much as you, but isn't that a bit much? As if you need any help, right?" she laughed, smiling sweetly as she summoned her dagger.

Happy to feel its familiar weight fall into her hand once more, she twirled it around her wrist a couple times before swiftly throwing and the gleam in her eyes matched the gleam of the blade as it dug into a hunter's arm.

HP: 35
Damage: 4
Hunter #3 HP: 21/25

Ol-j-man
Nyxtsuki Moon
Seussi

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:29 pm
"I do not know what you mean War." Aeron swept low, bringing his sword high in a arc against the hunter, dealing a heavy blow, coating his sword with a mix of blood and fear.

"It is only a matter of time that death would take you...." His face never changed, his tone heavy and straight. "If war doesn't take this one first...." He pushed the human to Shikoba and looked over to Shaheen, decimating a hunter in one fell.

"Your partner is quite the warrior."

Hunter 1: 14/25
Aeron: 30/40
Damage: 8
Charge: 2/3

Seussi
Ol-j-Man
Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
medigel rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 17 (9-36)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 pm
To that Shik barked a laugh. "Battle banter. I will teach you when this task is finished," he told Aeron before passing a look back to his fellow War-Sisters and grinning. "Or perhaps how to give a proper war cry."

But it was very true: Shaheen could do well on her own in battle. When her Fear actually decided to hit. He snickered, drawing his own Insanity sword to slash at their hunter. "Naturally. We elders must be."

HP: 40/50
Damage: sigh + 6 (insanity sword) = 6
Distortion Crystals: 9
Hunter #1 HP: 8

Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 pm
Shaheen was far too busy preening over the compliments that she could overhear from Shikoba and the Death Guy Who Invaded Her Front Lawn to notice that somebody was coming at her to hit her from behind.

That was at least distracting enough to keep her from killing the hunter lying at her feet.

For now.

HP: 40/50
Damage: 0

Syusaki
Ol-j-man
Nyxtsuki Moon

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 am
Feathers rustled angrily, partly because she had yet to join in the conversation and partly because they had yet to finish their job. "Um!" Jay started, voice loud as sandaled feet hopped over Shaheen's fallen hunter to avoid the swing of her hunter's weapon. "Excuse me! But we have names." A clear jab at the lone death horseman among the fighting group. "And if anyone here is a warrior, it's me. It's my job." She flapped her wings, floating midair for a moment before she lunged forward at the hunter to retrieve her dagger.

Bandaged fingers wrapped around the handle and briefly she drove the metal in deeper as the hunter shrieked and retaliated. Gritting her teeth, Jay jumped backwards.

HP: 30
Damage: 1
Hunter #3: 20

Ol-j-man
Nyxtsuki Moon
Seussi
jay sighs deeply @ preening

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am
It kindof sucked that she was still getting hit, this time by Jays hunter as the warrior darted past.

This was really starting to piss Shaheen off.

"I was once a warrior as well, but we all must transcend our past titles at some point." Her voice was smooth, directed mostly at Jay, who she felt was somehow being just slightly insulting, or at least, attempting to put a dampener on the compliments given to the chieftain.

She still didn't actually kill her hunter as she stood over it more like a guard dog then anything else.

HP: 35/50
Damage: 0

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 pm
Finished with letting the pathetic sack of flesh lying at her feet live and breathe for any longer, Shaheen bent down to lift the hunter up off of the ground with a grunt, swinging him around just as a blade came stabbing towards her again.

And it went straight through the hunters chest, jolting him from unconsciousness for just a moment as his eyes flew open and he began to shake. The blade itself had managed to stab into Shaheen as well, but it didn't matter to her so much. She had Fear to protect her body, and this hunter currently had nothing

With a smirk, she stepped back, freeing her own body and that of the hunters from the blade by wrenching him back with her, and she saw her attackers wide eyed look of chagrin before he was swept away in his own battle with the others once more.

"Now, normally I would do this with my claws." She murmured, whispering almost seductively in the hunters ears. "But lets see if I can't do it with just my bare hands, shall we?" Even as she said it, one of her hands lowered, plunging into the bloody mess of a hole left behind in the hunters back, reaching towards that thready, stuttering heart beat, her hand closing into a loose fist around it, squeezing.

And then, as though changing her mind, she stopped, before suddenly she was letting go of him with her second hand, it too plunging towards the gaping hole, and she was shifting, her body changing into the shape of a lioness, one that let out an earth shattering roar as she used her strength to tear the hunter in half in a wide spray of blood, internal organs either spilling out or plopping with a wet sound into a pool of blood on the ground, before his body, in two parts, followed with two horrible thuds.

Ya. No way that one was still alive anymore.

The lioness sat on her haunches and watched the others with glowing, golden eyes set in a deep darkness, one paw lifting for her to give a long and deliberate lick.

HP: 30/50
Damage: 9
Hunter # 2 HP: -10 DEAD

Ol-j-man
Nyxtsuki Moon
Syusaki

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers