Is It Too Early For Halloween? >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxxy v2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:19 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Im in England. They started putting christmas stuff in shops before the end of august stare
Seriously who needs to start buying christmas choclates and cake this early?
I do. I now must find some way to become British.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 am
I can't wait for Anchor Brewing to release the 2013 Christmas Ale. I'm dying to see what sort of recipe they go with this time.  

Roxxy v2

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 pm
Roxxy v2
ScarletXCrossXCrusader
Kinda. For Christmas, YES.
BLASPHEMY! Christmas is second only to Halloween, and is likewise amazing. The only time it's too early for Christmas is if it interferes with Halloween.

The only year in which I was not annoyed about all the early Christmas decor was last year when I was dealing with a deep depression. Seeing all the colorful stuff helpped emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Amandelie
September is definitely too early for Halloween for me..my birthday is September 27th and I don't want it to be overshadowed by a holiday that isn't until next month. ._. The candy can wait...it honestly makes me a little mad when I get Halloween candy on my birthday instead of just normal candy. >> The month of October is plenty enough to get all the spooky excitement and stuff done that you want.

Exactly, October first is when I break out all my Halloween cheer emotion_dowant I was looking at stickers for my car today XD

The other day I passed a mother and her older son and the son was saying "Mom, Sara said she wants her baby shower on October 31st cuz it's also her birthday" I was like wow o.o that's a lot happening in one day xD

Sorry about your birthday :c giving you Halloween candy seems like a lazy copout >> Happy early birthday!  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Im in England. They started putting christmas stuff in shops before the end of august stare
Seriously who needs to start buying christmas choclates and cake this early?

Ooy.. You win sweatdrop
I think it's after Thanksgiving they pop out christmas. I can't stand christmas TV emotion_facepalm the cheesy happy-life-is-good-lots-of-sinning movies. Last year I heard This Is Halloween only once on the radio while christmas songs are played every 5 minute starting November :/ And that kids, is why I listen to the rock station emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:40 pm
Kimmy_is_awesome
I was born in OCtober so when I was really small I thought my brithday was on Halloween and thats why I would get SO MUCH candy. Bahaha, omg but yeha Halloween is the best. I lvoe it when people go all out.

But I love the free candy even more emotion_dowant Unfortunately I'm in college now so no one will go trick or treating iwth me even though I look like an 8th grader

My little brother and sister feel there are too old this year and dont want to trick-or-treat any more emo I'm like BUT IT'S FREE CANDY!! D:

Here there is a supermarket chain named HEB, their slogan is Here Everything is Better. So last year one house had a sign that read: HED, Here Everything is Dead, and they had their front yard set up like a zombie supermarket XD  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Jebebo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:26 pm
I see no issue with putting holiday themed stuff in stores the month or 2 before. That way there will be less of a rush when you wanna go shopping for it. It is weird seeing Christmas stuff before Halloween is finished though. But it doesn't really bother me.

allmostanyone

Here there is a supermarket chain named HEB, their slogan is Here Everything is Better. So last year one house had a sign that read: HED, Here Everything is Dead, and they had their front yard set up like a zombie supermarket XD

That is awesome, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:35 am
allmostanyone
Kimmy_is_awesome
I was born in OCtober so when I was really small I thought my brithday was on Halloween and thats why I would get SO MUCH candy. Bahaha, omg but yeha Halloween is the best. I lvoe it when people go all out.

But I love the free candy even more emotion_dowant Unfortunately I'm in college now so no one will go trick or treating iwth me even though I look like an 8th grader

My little brother and sister feel there are too old this year and dont want to trick-or-treat any more emo I'm like BUT IT'S FREE CANDY!! D:

IF YOU ARE SHORT ENOUG THEN YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR FREE CANDY. emotion_donotwant Also omg that hilarious. Halloween ftw!  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:30 pm
Kimmy_is_awesome

IF YOU ARE SHORT ENOUG THEN YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR FREE CANDY. emotion_donotwant Also omg that hilarious. Halloween ftw!

Yeah! especially since there are "kids" like..15-17 I've seen running around not even trying to hide how old they are confused Ah, if I were thinner I may be able to pass for younger XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 pm
allmostanyone
Kimmy_is_awesome

Yeah! especially since there are "kids" like..15-17 I've seen running around not even trying to hide how old they are confused Ah, if I were thinner I may be able to pass for younger XD

The last time I went trick or treating I was high school. I was with my two older brothers who were in their twenties, and my oldest brother's gf was with us too.  

Jebebo

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 am
Jebebo
allmostanyone
Kimmy_is_awesome

The last time I went trick or treating I was high school. I was with my two older brothers who were in their twenties, and my oldest brother's gf was with us too.

Whaaaaat? XD Good for you guys, I bet it was Fun. I would too but i havent in years so i dont know if i could after so long >w<

What did you dress up as? If it's a good costume then im good. Like once a kid, must have been 15-16, he threw on some cowboy boots and a hat /: like really stare at least put some effort into it, you're takung my candy after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 am
O my God, they are already starting Christmas layaway commercials emotion_facepalm  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Jebebo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:39 pm
allmostanyone
Jebebo
allmostanyone
Kimmy_is_awesome

Whaaaaat? XD Good for you guys, I bet it was Fun. I would too but i havent in years so i dont know if i could after so long >w<

What did you dress up as? If it's a good costume then im good. Like once a kid, must have been 15-16, he threw on some cowboy boots and a hat /: like really stare at least put some effort into it, you're takung my candy after all.

I dressed up as scream, though I was really the only one in full costume. My oldest brother just painted himself blue, and I think he may have had some kind of accessories beyond that but I can't remember. I can't remember what my other brother did, but he something. But my brother's gf literally didn't have anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm
I LOVE LOVE Halloween.

My hubby totally does not get it so we kinda celebrate the fall season moreso (pumpkin and candy cane galore!,) but I really just like the excuse to dress up for a day and hand out candies to cute kids.

Plus I have a penchant for creepy (nongory!) stuff too. So once a year I subject Brian to creeptastic Asian horror films that tend to have less gore, profanity, and painfully idiotic characters. Mahahah

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:59 pm
flauterfli
I LOVE LOVE Halloween.

My hubby totally does not get it so we kinda celebrate the fall season moreso (pumpkin and candy cane galore!,) but I really just like the excuse to dress up for a day and hand out candies to cute kids.

Plus I have a penchant for creepy (nongory!) stuff too. So once a year I subject Brian to creeptastic Asian horror films that tend to have less gore, profanity, and painfully idiotic characters. Mahahah

A horror geek after my own heart!
That's exactly why I prefer Asian horror too, plus their stories are told better too. The American remake of One Missed Call and Shutter were boring :l
That's cute that he lets you force you him into it XD I don't have that, it would be nice, I dont it much because I have no one to share it with.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff