Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
( CLASS ) Maybe This Gym Class We Won't Get Eaten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 pm
It was odd to see all the gym equipment outside, but not odd enough to deter Astra from popping into this class. She felt ecstatic to see professor Red, happy to see her here and doing actual teacher things. It was like old times...

The fae then shivered, realizing that 'old times' could possible mean her being eaten by skittle sharks.

...Maybe she didn't want to be in this class...

---------

While Poke hadn't been in one of Red's classes before, her legend had proceeded her, as she had heard of the life threatening challenges that one would undertake if you were in this class. This of course didn't phase the dragon, if only because every other day ended up being life threatening, And she lived on the thrill of it.

Though as she walked up towards the new located of this class, she couldn't help but frown at the sight of the professor. She still hadn't forgotten what happened in that alternate universe, and while she was calm enough to know that punching someone that could transform into a 100f beast was a really stupid idea, she was still surely tempted.

The detention would be worth it, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 pm
Riyo had opted to show up, though usually she was displeased by the idea of gym class. Wearing as little clothes as possible while you practically sweated on each other. It was just gross.

But, it was necessary, whether she liked it or not. If the feline ever wanted to be a fully functioning member of society again, she figured graduating from Amityville with all her ducks in a row was in order, even if it meant having to wear a tank top and... Ugh... Shorts for a couple of hours. Moreover, today they had to do whatever awful task was set in front of them... Outside. Where other people could see. Oh well. It could be worse...

Speaking of worse...

---

Someone else had shown up, his pale skin practically blinding in the light. Lou grinned and adorned his cheeky sunglasses as he stepped out in as little clothes as the dress code would allow. Were his shorts the length of his fingertips?

No, probably not. But shhh. "Oh, well if it isn't old A cup out to grace us with her presence." Lou gave Riyo a good old pat on the back, because he knew she liked that. "Haven't seen you in awhile. Throw up any good hairballs lately?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:06 pm
Tanvir just so happened to be exploring his new 'home' at the school, wandering the grounds with aimless curiosity. His attention perked when he caught glimpse of Red's obstacle course; something that would surely be right up his alley. Approaching in time to overhear the professor speaking to those who had begun to assemble.

He looked down at his own clothes, made a mental note that they should be difficult to destroy, and simply decided to jump in as is. Why not?

---

"Worried?"

Yuki had followed after Astra when her attention had suddenly veered off, curious as to what had distracted her. He was actually pleased to see Red, and apparently ignorant of just how horrible things could turn out for him if he decided to stick around. He needed to at least attempt to take some classes, okay?

"An obstacle course can't be that hard, can it?" The ghost boil offered, remembering only Terror Warrior.

---

Meanwhile Deacon just lurked on the sidelines, weighing the pros and cons of involvement. Other than watching the chaos ensue, at least. Pulling his eyephone from his pocket, the tabby tapped out a quick text and sent it off.

Apparently he hadn't actually looked around, or he might have seen the very ghoul he was trying to get in contact with.

Sexy Cocaine
Text to Riyo: Red's holding gym class outside today. Wanna come watch some students get maimed at a safe distance?

poke mattix
hey bby how u doin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:17 pm
Riyo was about to shout her obligatory 'B cup' argument when her pocket vibrated. She shot the vampire a sneer instead of saying, retrieving her eyephone with mild interest.

She looked up, then around, until finally she spotted a certain other feline who had managed to get his a** out of bed and into a class.

"I don't have time for you." She told the vampire and marched over towards the cat boil, tossing her phone at him with the text still flashing on the screen.

"You're not very observant, are you?"

-----

Lou had expected the normal rage from princess a cup that he'd come to know and enjoy, but there was none of that. Who had foiled his attempts at getting under flat chest's skin?

Oh. Oh. Lou saw what was going on. His sunglasses lowered to watch the duo with mild interest. He could make this scenario better, he was sure.

Hitsuzen

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm
It was quite a surprise to hear Yuki's voice, but a welcome one nonetheless. Just hearing him caused the fairy ghoul to turn around and literally leap into his arms, hugging him tightly. He really needed to see her more often and not be so hard to find.

"Not as worried as when I can't find you" She said, pouting at him before fluttering away and looking back at the class, suddenly realizing what Yuki was in this class and...oh boy, "A-a little nervous..." she replied.

To hear him ask how hard it could be...oh, Yuki, you poor misguided soul. She now became even more worried for his sake as well as her own. She couldn't bear the thought of Yuki being eaten...

--------

Seeing a few others turn up to the class, Poke gave a friendly wave to the feline demoness, taking no notice of the clothing she wore. Her own clothes were simple, and she gave no jacks about them getting dirty.

"Hey Riyo! Have you come to see what the teach has in store for us?" She called out, when her face went into a cowl. Ohhh shi- why was Lou here?. "Jack dammit." she said under her breath, looking the other way so she wouldn't have to put up with Lou when she saw...

...Holy jack That armor. The dragoness had to stop and take a good few minutes to stare at the dragon boil who turned up. Because he was decked out to fight a jacking campaign. Was she staring? Yes, because he had shiny armor on.

"...Woah, that is some amazing armor." She walked over to Tanvir. "What blacksmith did you get it forged at?" She was tempted to get herself some, if only a few odds and ends instead a large breastplate. She had her own natural armor in the form of her scales.

She also saw, out of the corner of her eye, Riyo throwing her phone at deacon. Why was she throwing the phone at him? Those things were expensive...

Sexy Cocaine
someone doesn't like Lou much D:

hitsuzen
HELLO ILU OUO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:46 pm
Gym. Gym gym gym gym gym. Piper was so there.

Her usual confidence, however, was a bit shot. The mage found herself edging along between groups with some uncertainty. Normally she didn't mind bugging people, but today...she felt out of sorts. Must be the shampoo she was using of course.

Fluffing said cerulean mane, she began to stretch, trying not to look too noticeable as she listened to various conversations.

------

Mort arrived with even more trepidation. Like Sammy, he was not exactly on Red's good side, and he wondered if he ever would be. As it was, maybe attending her classes would be a step forward.

He didn't need the credit for graduation, but by Jack did he need the distraction and exertion.

The third year lumbered around in the back, hands in his pockets, trying to look attentive as he scanned the crowds quietly.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:52 pm
"It's nice to meet you as well." Ah, so brand new then. He remembered those days, when he was more naive, and he smiled fondly. "Well, classes can be very different, but they're generally interesting, and not too dangerous. Well, kind of anyways. Nothing that can't be healed from." He laughed. "No worse than any of the other classes." Yeah, that music stand still haunted him. "I think your clothing looks alright, as long as you're comfortable in it."

As for how many people? He shrugged. "No idea. Maybe double what we have?" That'd be a decent amount. As for the looks thing, about Professor Red not looking the same, that was harder to explain. "She was a werewolf, before, and so she looked werewolfy. Clearly, now she looks different, but she's still the same professor."

Sammy seemed to have the other boy's question in hand, and he grinned. That was a fairly accurate description.

Ariaalina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:54 pm
Deacon was actually just getting ready to put his own phone back in his pocket, when suddenly one hit him in the chest. Wait, this was- Deacon looked up from the phone, to Riyo standing right there in front of him.

He also briefly noticed Pokerus start toward them, only to suddenly find something that apparently caught her interest like that really good bag of catnip he found once in his father's desk drawer.

Okay then.

"Oh, I guess you were here already." Deacon said with a smirk. That hint of a smile faded, though, when his eyes took a quick sweep of what she was wearing. "Why the ******** are you dressed so horribly?" Deacon said in almost a whisper, as if afraid to publically point out the totally appropriate gym attire.

"I can't believe you'd want to subject yourself to this class."

---

Yuki hugged the much-smaller-than-he fae when she noticed him, laughing softly. "You were about to run into me, but I can see that your heart is more inclined to go to Red." He joked, trying and failing to feign a sad look.

He peered toward Astra's line of view. "Don't worry, the class hasn't even gotten started yet."

---

The black dragon had been minding his own business, so he wasn't entirely expecting someone to come talk to him. However, knowing that there surely weren't a whole lot of students showing up in attire such as his, the mention of armor had Tanvir turning his attention toward Pokerus' voice.

"Thank you," he replied simply. The question made him furrow his brow slightly, the true answer for that question quite lost to him. "Sorry, but I don't recall... It's been a while." At least, he assumed it had been a while. It had been before he came to the school, so it seemed an appropriately vague answer. He'd feel a bit awkward to try and explain that he remembered nothing prior to just a few days ago.

Sexy Cocaine

poke mattix

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:16 pm
"Yep." The feline said simply to Poke and waved back at her before focusing on the catboil.

Riyo had apparently missed the whole thing with the dragon and her 'catnip', especially considering she was busy being insulted. Her red eyes lit up like violent candles as she readied a fist and aimed it right at his gut. "Why the ******** are you even here?!" The feline retorted as her tail bristled out. "Regardless of my species, I'm not a p***y. Maybe you should grow a pair and take your beating like everyone else." Riyo tried to stand tall amidst the painful insult, but this was the first time she'd managed to try on shorts and that comment had most certainly knocked her down a few pegs.

-----

And then Lou was suddenly sitting next to Deacon. "I agree. You look terrible." His head rested in his hands as he cheshire grinned from behind his shades. He did so love making bad situations worse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:34 pm
Astra look shocked when he suggested that she liked Red more then she liked Yuki. "N-no! My heart wants to go to you!" She insisted, flying closer just so she could huge him again even tighter then before. "Its just that...well Red is like, really really strong, and she fights all the hunters, and umm...she's a really good teacher!" Not to mention she had been missing for a good long while presumed dead by everyone.

She still didn't look to pleased. "Y-yeah, but I'm sure it'll start soon..." It was hard to know weather she wanted to fawn over Red or be terrified. She felt like that a lot lately.

It was also hard to ignore the shouting from Riyo, and she looked over Yuki's shoulder to see she was about to punch Deacon. Her eyes widened, the ghouls voice carrying enough so she was able to hear what she said. And lou as well.

" I don't think Riyo's clothes look so bad..." she said, feeling a little worried for the feline ghoul.

--------

"Ah, thats a shame." Pokerus sighed, though she wasn't too concerned. There would be plenty of blacksmiths around that could perform similar feats of armory. Nor did she seem to care that he couldn't remember; considering how old most dragons were, he could of had his outfit forged decades ago.

"So, are you a new student?" She asked casually, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth idly as she spoke. "I don't think I've seen you around before." She then glanced over her shoulder, raising a eyebrow at Riyo and Deacon and wondering just what the heck was going on. She looked ready to deck him.

Sexy Cocaine
HUGS <33

hitsuzen

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:53 pm
And suddenly Deacon had the wind knocked out of him and his last meal almost went with it. With a loud whuph, fist sank into stomach and the tabby coiled forward violently and heaved for breath. It was a small miracle that he didn't collapse.

Oh ******** he forgot how much it hurt to get punched in the stomach.

He might have said sorry if he could breathe. He only shook his head in a firm NO and wheezed incoherently when he heard Lou's comment.

---

Yuki couldn't keep from cracking a grin. "I was only kidding." He did seem to appreciate the hug, though. "I'm glad she's back. I've never taken one of her classes before, so I guess I'm lost over all of the excitement."

He glanced toward the nearby trio when Astra mentioned Riyo's clothes. Yuki really only had to see Deacon struggling to stay on his feet to know that Riyo was probably in the right for whatever had just happened that he missed out on witnessing.

"Not everyone wants to get their nicer clothes all dirty..."

---

Thank goodness she didn't persist. The dragon boil relaxed a bit at that, nodding acknowledgement to her response. This ghoul seemed nice enough, despite the scent of saltwater he picked up from her. He wasn't very fond of saltwater... Then again, even more people weren't fond of stagnant swamp water.

"I am. I just arrived a couple of days ago." He overheard the bit of commotion not far away, but ignored it entirely.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:09 pm
Nodding at the boil's comments, Sulmanon took inventory of what she was wearing. Though it was not the full plate that she saw a newcomer wearing, her leather tank and pants and her pauldrons and hip guards were quite comfortable to her and provided quite a bit of protection. Looking back up at the boil and smiling, she said "Worst come to worst, I'll still give it my best!"

moonlit-raven
No she is not having armor envy. XD

Ariaalina

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm
s**t man... Had she punched him that hard? The feline looked down at her fist, then to Deacon.

Nah, he was just a puss, and therefore gained no pity.

If Riyo had the power to grimace more, she did when she heard Lou's sudden comment. Of all the times in the day he could've picked, now was the least opportune time, which was probably his thinking in the first place.

At least Astra had some sympathy. "See? She doesn't think it's... So bad..." It wasn't hard to tell her jenga tower was falling down. All it needed were a couple more pieces delicately pulled out.

---

Of which the vampire was happy to oblige. His tufts of hair practically curled inwards as he heard the attempted wheeze of a 'no'. Lou gave the poor man a gentle pat on the back. "It's okay pussycat, I got this." He then looked up at Riyo. "He might be saying those shorts accent your already flat butt, your scrawny legs look like deformed sticks, and, again. A cup." He shrugged his shoulders and delivered it in a matter-of-fact manner. There you go Deacon. Lou just helped you immensely. You're welcome.

Hitsuzen

poke mattix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Pouting more from the obvious enjoyment Yuki was getting, Astra poked her tongue at him childishly. Oh, there would be excitement alright, if thats what he wanted to call it...

Her feelers then drooped, feeling a little worried over Riyo. "Yeah! Red even said we should wear clothes that we don't mind being wrecked." The feline didn't appear to be to enthusiastic with her backup, but that wasn't about to stop her from trying to help out! Literally somersaulting over Yuki's head, she sat on his shoulders and glared at Lou, who was insulting her...no, it was Deacon insulting her!

"Deacon you big jerk!" She shouted. "Don't say those things about Riyo! Her butt is just fine!"

----

So she was right. This guy was a new student. "Always good to see new students. The names Pokerus by the way. Whats your name?" As she was closer now, she could detect the faint smell of swamp water coming off the dragon. And while she had nothing against swampy areas, it did remind her of a certain aunt she was not fond off in the slightest.

"Where are you from?" She asked, noting Deacon had just crumpled to the ground and Lou was around, probably being a d**k as usual.

Sexy Cocaine

hitsuzen

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:10 pm
Yes, Riyo. You had punched him that hard. Or at least Deacon seemed to think so. The stomach is a horrible place to be hit, with an area further south not beating it by a hell of a lot.

As if being punched wasn't horrid enough, Lou was singlehandedly trying to get Riyo to murder him before Red had the chance to. Overhearing Astra believing that he would say such things just managed to piss the tabby himself off.

Finally getting a few good lungfuls of air, Deacon managed to speak. "Shut up." Before righting himself, he reached alongside him to grab for one of the vampire's legs, literally trying to pull his feet out from under him.

---

"Astra, wait, he-..."

Yuki just... Shut his mouth and watched the bickering escalate.

---

This ghoul was chatty, and he felt kinda awkward. "Tanvir," he offered at introduction, offering his right hand toward her for a shake. "It's... Nice to see that there are other dragons here." Three in the immediate area, it appeared, unless he'd missed someone in the small crowd.

His wings tucked up against his back neatly, upper talons gripping the bone-like spikes at his shoulders to keep the large appendages securely out of the way. It sounded like some of the students were getting overly upset, and he didn't want to get caught in the fray if fists started to fly.

..... Were people here always so loud?

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces