Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shirtless is in(JD/Yuki/Astra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:11 am
It seemed that no, the ghost wasn't upset with Astra, if judged by the gentle hand he put over one of her arms as they circled him.

JD, on the other hand...

Was gabbing away, and his insult ended with... A compliment?

Yuki went from angry, to confused, to outright flustered in record time.

"A wh-... What?" A ghost could indeed still blush. "Are you out of your mind?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:18 am
The fae had the distinct look of someone who had no idea what was going on, watching the demon boil take up half the seat. Then ask the obvious question as to why she went out with Yuki. "C-cause he's really nice, and friendly, and nice to me, and likes me!" The warm touch to her arms gave her plenty reassurance of what she had just said.

Then he was talking gibberish. Astra looked at Yuki for answers, the ghost quite flustered by the proposal.

"Whats a 'threesie'? Is it three eye scream cones?" She would like more eye scream...  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 am
JD grinned, and continued to ignore the ghost boil, who was clearly a card carrying member of the Fun Police. "Nah, ghoulie, it's like one ice cream cone, an' both of us," he gestured to himself and Yuki - "start eatin' it at both ends."

He paused, for effect.

"You're the ice cream cone," he added lasciviously.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:48 pm
Yuki gave JD a look that was one part horror and ten parts why.

His voice seemed to be lost somewhere, for how his mouth was moving but no words were coming out.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 pm
"I'm...the eye scream cone...."

Astra didn't know if she fully understood it, but the mental images were enough to make her face grow a few shades redder and grab her hat to pull it further over her head as a makeshift sanctuary against the attack on her innocence.

Yuki wasn't offering any support either, unable to even speak, so she just stood behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:47 pm
JD slid off the bench and into an upright position sinuously, all the while sporting a s**t-eating grin.

"Yes, yes please kind sir are the words you're lookin' for, dweeb," he commented snidely, flicking his finger under Yuki's chin.

He then turned to Astra. "What's the matter, toots?" He waggled an eyebrow. "Cat got your tongue?"  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:50 pm
Astra's face peeked from under her hat, then looked around in mild confusedness.

"No, Deacon isn't around at the moment..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:42 am
User Image  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:50 pm
Yuki sincerely wondered how this had become his day. Also why. What had he done to deserve this awkward conversation? Well, not so much a conversation since the demon was doing well enough to just monologue to himself without any real input from himself or Astra.

It was rather fortunate that his ghoulfriend's mind didn't reside in the gutter nearly as often as his own did, Yuki thought to himself, but during times like these he wished he could actually be ignorant.

His mouth was actually hanging open a little, dumbly, when JD approached and gave his chin a flick and the ghost shut it and jerked his head back a little.

"Is this how you normally act?" Yuki asked incredulously and quite seriously. "Is this a thing that is common among rockstars or something? What is wrong with you?" Whether he actually expected a straight answer was a mystery.

Though, he did take a slow step back, hoping to keep some semblance of distance away. Like he might have been contagious or something. "I think we're gonna... Pass." Because if Astra didn't even know what he was talking about, he was just going to answer for the both of them. Like hell were the details going to be further clarified for the fae's understanding.

Yuki silently hoped that she would not ask about this later.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:36 pm
JD was pretty keen on listing the terms and conditions of...whatever actions he wanted her and Yuki to do, and couldn't offer much of input at this point. The only sort of conclusion Astra could come to about this boil was that he might be setting them up for some sort of contract, considering he was so specific about it. She may not be the regal kind of demon that most would inspect, but she HAD been warned about agreeing to any sort of terms with others.

It was a good thing Yuki was moving away, because Astra was also trying to tug him away as well, her hat pushed back on her head. "Don't shake his hand!" She whispered into his ear, pondering if Yuki would tell her anything more about what he was offering later.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:58 pm
"C'mon, guy, haven't you ever heard boils just wanna have fun?" He winked lecherously, and then gestured to the ghoul behind him.

"Yo. Gal pal. The pants please. And shirt. They're probably worth more than -" he winced, and made a gesture that sort of incorporated the entirety of both of them - "whatever is happening here." She'd probably left them where he'd offered them on the bench, but - he wasn't about to just turn around and get them himself.

As he waited for the return of his glorious ensemble, he crossed his arms and sighed dramatically. "Don't you know, you're like, wasting your youth? Rock ballads aren't written about ghouls who play it safe and eat eye scream on a sunny day and have average boring loser boilfriends." He waggled his eyebrows. "You should be like, exploring your identity and all that jazz. Reaching out. Taking chances."

"As for you, Six-Feet-Under," the demon added, turning abruptly back to Yuki, "you should be considering yourself highly fortunate that I am even talking to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:34 am
"We both have names, you know." Yuki stated with irritation, though he didn't seem keen to follow up with just what those names were. He had the highly educated guess that JD couldn't have cared any less.

When JD insisted on Astra to return his clothes, as much as Yuki wanted the boil to not be prancing around in his underwear anymore, he had no intentions of letting the fae follow his command. "Fetch your own damn clothes, you're not helpless."

He really was trying to ignore the constant jabs. It was growing ever more difficult. Especially with the implication that he should have been honored to be insulted by a rockstar.

Yuki barked a laugh.

"And you should consider yourself fortunate that I haven't punched you in the face. Keep talking, though, I'm close."

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:03 am
"Oh, my b." JD took a minute to walk around each of them slowly, surveying their body with a professional eye. He hemmed, and hawwed, until he nodded sagely and came to a very important decision.

"Right, so her name is 'Up First', and your name is 'Sloppy Seconds.' Okay, now that you guys know the order, give me a minute to call a camera crew in. You guys are going to be Bootube stars."

He was already texting. "You can thank me later."

hitsuzen
poke mattix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:44 am
Astra wasn't in the mood to be fetching his clothes either, so when the command was given she just poked her tongue out. "Yeah, get them yourself!" She repeated after Yuki, not liking the contentious remarks being made about herself and Yuki.

"Besides! Yuki already helps me explore my identity!" She may or may not have realized what she was insulating here. "He takes me on dates and stuff!" Sorta. Kinda. Sometimes maybe.

The fae began to frown when the ghost mentioned punching him in the face, and while she was all for him defending her and being all noble and stuff, she wasn't exactly..sure he was up to fighting the insistent rock star. Perhaps she'd have to step in herself, just to make sure he didn't get hurt.

Then she blanched at her new nickname, and the fact he was apparently calling in a camera crew. "W-what am I going to be on bootube for?!"

She was pretty sure fists would be flying soon.

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:12 am
Bless this poor, innocent fae. Yuki could at least be glad that she still seemed to be blissfully ignorant of most of the things JD was blabbering about.

Unfortunately, Yuki himself was not.

About seven seconds after his own given nickname, the last thin thread of the ghost's typical, alarmingly sturdy restraint finally snapped. Drawing back a fist, minding not to drive an elbow into the ghoul behind him, he let his anger loose in one punch toward the demon's stupid face.

It might have been a little cruel to hit a guy who wasn't actually paying attention.

In all fairness, JD had been warned.

This is why texting is always a risk.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas