Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Corkboard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:16 pm
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
MuyamiKasai
Queen-tintin
MuyamiKasai
Queen-tintin

lol yes for sure! great part! *smiles*

I think the artist did a pretty damned good job capturing what could've been something he thought about frequently. As well as his emotional state.

Yes I do so agree! thinking his wife was dying, going to the dark side, trying so hard to save Padme....was too much! and I think the fact her had killed for his mother too..all wrapped up! ya...hard for Annakin!

Yeppers, guilt, self hate, maybe even a bit of PTDS and brainwashing all mixed together. That's one salad of disaster. A classic case for villiany counsiling where he comes out to admit he wasnt hugged enough as a child. Oo

Either that or a prime time example of birth control. :::she snickers evilly:::

*laughs* that I think you're right, a prime example of Evilness! got ya! lol he was bound to turn! lol

I think both of you are making way too much out of Vader's facepalm after realizing he was tricked into believing he had actually killed Padme. Evil Sith Lords can have herp derp moments too, you know?

You maybe right there, Dark Lord! biggrin why do you get some of these *herp derp moments? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:22 pm
Queen-tintin
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
MuyamiKasai
Queen-tintin

Yes I do so agree! thinking his wife was dying, going to the dark side, trying so hard to save Padme....was too much! and I think the fact her had killed for his mother too..all wrapped up! ya...hard for Annakin!

Yeppers, guilt, self hate, maybe even a bit of PTDS and brainwashing all mixed together. That's one salad of disaster. A classic case for villiany counsiling where he comes out to admit he wasnt hugged enough as a child. Oo

*laughs* that I think you're right, a prime example of Evilness! got ya! lol he was bound to turn! lol

I think both of you are making way too much out of Vader's facepalm after realizing he was tricked into believing he had actually killed Padme. Evil Sith Lords can have herp derp moments too, you know?

You maybe right there, Dark Lord! biggrin why do you get some of these *herp derp moments? lol

User Image

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:48 am
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
MuyamiKasai
Queen-tintin

User Image

Hey!! oh...you look upset, my bad! hehe!

I wanted to thank you for the gift. for the bumping contest, merci! =) and I'm going to try and make some cool halloween bumpers! yes and add the guild's name for sure! *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:31 am
Hi in case you didn't know, this is Queen-yes my mule and well I nominated you through her, for Best Guild Nominations, cool? mrgreen check this is what I wrote! wink and thanks for everyone accepting me here! c'est tres cool! *smiles*

My usename- SweetSorrow101
DarthDaddicus-Guild Captain
Link to guild-- Darth Daddicus Evil Sith Booty Grab Guild:
Nominating this guild, cause there's no pressure to post, people are awesome!, the RP is amasing! Not to mention the BG is fun! And I love Star Wars! I do! heart
You should give it a try! There's no drama, people don't judge you, no promises, just a cool guild!*May the Force Be With You!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:00 am
Just wanted to say I love the comics you make here, cool little sequels! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:44 am
Queen-tintin
Just wanted to say I love the comics you make here, cool little sequels! mrgreen

I left all of the comics open so that you may actually post in the thread they're in. Feel free to talk about them in their threads all you want. I'm glad you like them. There's much more to come!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:25 am
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin

I left all of the comics open so that you may actually post in the thread they're in. Feel free to talk about them in their threads all you want. I'm glad you like them. There's much more to come!

OK thanks! xd

But the 2 newer comics are not added to the Comics sub forum!...I want to so bad to comment, cause they are so cool and all! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:48 am
Queen-tintin
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin

OK thanks! xd

But the 2 newer comics are not added to the Comics sub forum!...I want to so bad to comment, cause they are so cool and all! eek

Reve decided to place them here so they'd get more attention drawn to them and then move them after a while.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 am
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin
Darth Daddicus
Queen-tintin

OK thanks! xd

Reve decided to place them here so they'd get more attention drawn to them and then move them after a while.

OH!!! OK THANKso much! sorry caps! redface well gotta return to work!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:36 pm
Why didn't anyone tell me there was a 401k as well? Damn, could've been putting some serious gold into that. *flails*

*ahem*

I also agree that I love the comics, they are just so very much awesome.  

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:57 pm
Yamka Jaden
Why didn't anyone tell me there was a 401k as well? Damn, could've been putting some serious gold into that. *flails*

*ahem*

We love to see comments on the cartoons! Feel free to leave a comment on any of them anytime you want to Yamka. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:01 am
lol! I would like to know who will be calling that number lol lol lol rofl rofl  

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:03 am
Reve Casse
Yamka Jaden

*ahem*

We love to see comments on the cartoons! Feel free to leave a comment on any of them anytime you want to Yamka. 4laugh

I love the intro cartoon work and facial expressions. Love the pink kitty.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:22 pm
spoofete
Reve Casse
Yamka Jaden

*ahem*

I love the intro cartoon work and facial expressions. Love the pink kitty.

The cartoons away make me laugh! And so does cutting the Bossman's head off (from those cartoons) and placing it on another picture! It's good he's so creative! lol  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:21 am
Hello! check this! mrgreen can hardly wait!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am hoping Darth Vader's spirit will still be around! hehe! Maybe in the new generation...! who knows!  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games