Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:54 pm
Etana flushed at his compliment, trying not to complain about bug spray stinging anything that was open.Thankfully, he'd covered most of it up with that nasty smelling stuff. He was touching her arm? Brilliant green eyes looked up at him through purple hair. And then she realized he was trying to help her up.

The female blushed once more, giving him a nod of approval to go ahead and do whatever it was that he was planning on doing. She was certain it was for their own good, even if it meant more pain on her end. She didn't like the thought of it, but he was trying to make sure she was healing up properly. It was probably a really good thing too, she would be a burden on them if she didn't. Etana didn't want to admit it, but she knew she was a burden right now. He was just too kind to say anything. She knew it, it had to be true. Why else would he be helping her right now?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm
As soon as she gave him permission, he looped her arm across his shoulders and slipped his own across her back. Then as gently as possible, he stood the both of them up. Phase one and two were now completed. Problem was, now phase three's problem was shoved in his face. They needed to get out of reach of the croc/gators below, but she was too injured to climb and he was flightless. He considered lifting her into the tree and have her grab a branch, but he wouldn't suggest it with her banged up shoulder. Once again it was up to the vines. The fae's quick mind began thinking up of a leverage system of throwing a vine over a higher branch and lifting her up that way. He could bring her high enough for her to step on a branch instead of needing to pull herself up. "I've got a plan." There was a little flaw in it involving getting his own hide up there, but one problem at a time. "I'm thinking of making lift-service for you. Free of charge." Humor in the darkest of times to lift the spirit.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:17 am
Tartara Seabreeze

He was so corny. Etana laughed, enjoying the moment of peace. Maybe it had been a good thing they had run into one another earlier in the trip. If it weren't for him, she'd probably be bug food a long time ago. "Which direction are we going?" She asked, even happier to have her voice back to normal. No more slurring her words for her!

Her eyes flicked out beyond the little area they were stuck in. There didn't seem to be much, but it looked like there might be a way into the forest behind the marsh if they... No, that was a silly idea, she needed her pack before they could go in there. Which meant she was going to have to figure out where it went because it wasn't on her back. A moment of panic sunk in, threatening to kill her momentary happy mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:23 pm
"Well, up of course." He responded without hesitation, still eyeing the branches and vines as he calculated. "If you want to lean against the tree trunk for me, I can get started on the lift-service..." It was then that he caught the slight panic surfacing on her delicate features. Instantly he went into 'calm down mode'. "Don't worry, we'll be out of here in no time! I want to get you up high so you can scout out the area, and hopefully spot a way out of this muck."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:30 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"Sure, but my pack..." She tried to sound calm. It may have been the last thing on her mind, but it was still something he'd wanted her to do. And something she was well aware of needing to be done. "I've got no idea where it's gone off to." The angel frowned, not really looking forward to the motions of getting up and into any part of the trees or whatever it was they were surrounded in. It was going to hurt from her fall and then it was going to be even worse from the effort. This wasn't going to be a fun trip through whatever muck this was at all.

"I don't even know if there's anything in it anymore" She sighed, letting go of the panic that wanted to seize her only moments before.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:44 pm
She was worried...about her pack? At first he was a bit surprised before thinking about it. More bugspray and other essentials would be handy, plus she might have something personal kept in there... "Then all the more reason to survey the area. You might be able to see where it landed." A small frown crinkled his forehead as he became serious for a moment. "I'd go up first but I think it'll hurt you less for you to go up. Besides...I doubt you'd be able to go anywhere fast with that shoulder. Going up and resting before testing it is probably for the best." He wasn't the smartest of pae, nor was he the quickest. But this situation was forcing him to use the space between his ears.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"Nnnn" This was going to hurt something fierce wasn't it? "You're right. How am I going to get up there?" She asked, glancing in the direction he'd wanted her to climb. The angel hoped she wouldn't wind up bug food. Or bleeding. Bleeding would be bad in this situation. Too many creatures out there that might want to eat her alive. And that would inconvenience Tris. "And better yet, anything I might need to bring?" She tried not to wince as she righted herself a bit more. There was a lot more wrong with her body than she thought. But it wasn't nearly as bad either. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:46 pm
With her leaning against the tree, the male reached out to some of the vines hanging around them. "It's easy. We'll tie this around you, and I'll pull you up like a vertical swing. It shouldn't hurt you at all." At least, that was the hope. "Once you're up there, I'll toss you up my pack so we can keep it safe from the creatures down here." Pulling loose a long vine, he winded up to throw it over a high branch so he could lift her above one of the lower ones. "Then you can tell me what direction to go, and I'll make something so you can cross safely." And with any luck, maybe he'd think of a better way to travel than he had coming to the tree. Her shoulder was not going to tolerate that sort of climbing.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

"If you say so." Etana was trying not to grunt at the pain she was certain it was going to cause her. Surely he knew what he was doing when it came to things like this. And even if not, he wasn't trying to hurt her. He just seemed like he wanted out of there as badly as she did. It was better to have him there than to try and tough this out on her own. Even if he did seem like a huge flirt when he wasn't trying to help her out.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to help with much, my shoulder messed up my arm pretty good." She frowned, trying to wiggle her fingers. They moved, but it hurt a lot. "But I think... Let me show you where to wrap it?" The angel offered, knowing it would hurt her more if he wrapped it in one spot than if she showed him where to space it out. There were a couple of sore spots on her torso too, she didn't want the vines anywhere near those.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 pm
The angel didn't seem to have much faith in him. Then again, he couldn't blame her. Putting faith in a strange pae she knew all of an hour with her life...

When put like that, it made a lot of sense. Even though he had risked his own life to help her. That made less sense. Risk his life for a girl he barely knew. But that was just who he was. "Yes, that would be helpful." Truthfully his thought was simply wrapping it around her waist, but thinking about it all her weight on just that would undoubtedly hurt. When he got the vine over the branch, he jumped across the root to snatch the other side when it dropped. The male then hopped back with it to look at Etana, waiting for her guidance. "I'll be as gentle as I possibly can..." A bit of a blush slipped on his face when a thought occurred to him. "Or, you can put it around yourself, if you're up to it." Maybe he was being a bit presumptuous, jumping right into to putting his hands all over her.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Etana watched him for a moment. He'd risked his life to save her. The least she could do was trust him. He'd seemed nice enough. Even if she had only known him for a short period of time, he was a kind fae. No reason to distrust him at least. Well, aside from the whole stranger danger thing. But clearly, that wasn't going to be a factor too long, he was about to get to know her pretty damned well.

"I don't think I could." The angel frowned a bit, in response to his question. "It's not like you're going to feel me up or anything though, right?" Her head tilted, looking up at him. Honestly, if she thought about it, he seemed like a gay pae. What harm could come to her from him? But he was blushing. Did that mean he was embarrassed about having to tie her up like that? "I'm sure you'll do fine." She tried to smile, be reassuring that he wouldn't hurt her worse than she already was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:37 pm
"R-Right." Even as he spoke it though, he was still nervous. It would be the first time he more than casually touched another pae since...Sunny. He took a slow breath and slowly, gently began to wrap the vine around her waist. Then followed her guidance to slip it around her thighs to distribute the weight.

Understandably his fingers brushed against her soft skin, making him blush harder. But they were in a life or death situation, there was no time for fun. He quickly tied it together to keep his work from unraveling before stepping back. "Okay. I'm going to lift you up just a little to test the strength. Tell me if the positioning is uncomfortable and I'll make adjustments for it." He took hold of the original half of the vine and started to wrap it around his own waist as an anchor. Just in case his grip slipped, he would use his body as a backup to halt her falling.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:45 pm
She did her best not to wince, but he was true to his word. Nice and gentle. But that blush when he looped the vine around her thighs had her thinking twice. It wasn't like she'd been looking for a response out of him, but it was kind of hard not to notice the massive blushing when he did that. That wasn't the look of a fae who swung the other direction.

"Wait wait, before you start pulling me up." She paused, shifting in her spot to make it a little easier to get pulled up. "Don't wrap it around your waist. Put it around your thighs like you did mine. If this rig slips and you use it to pull me down, you'll be stuck pulling from the waist instead of something a little easier." She offered, trying to smile. He was being so very kind about all this, she wanted to make it easier on him. Not to mention, it'd feel better in the long run.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm
As soon as she said wait, the male froze to look at her. Then started chuckling. "You are very sweet my dear Etana." With that he wrapped it around his thighs and tied it in similar fashion to the angel's rig. Only when he was finished did he take hold of his end and give a long pull, lifting the female up a good foot off the ground. He held it for a moment before slowly lowering her back down. "How did that feel?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash