Smells-Like-A-Cookie

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:32 am
[Alright, Pairs are up. Doesn't mean you have to go right to that character, that is just who is going to kill whom later on in the RP. But you can decided -through PM so we don't all know- who within the pair is going to die an how, etc]

Water lapped at her and Kaalia sat up suddenly, retching in the sand. She coughed, exuding the salt water she had inhaled and rubbed her cold fingers over her face. Sand littered down from her clothes as she stood on shaky legs and looked around into the lifting darkness. Thoughts wouldn't quit form in her groggy mind, she felt too sluggish too weak and soon found herself back down in the sand. Forcing herself to at least roll onto her back to she could breathe easier, the girl stared up at the sky above her and felt tears welling behind her eyes. Fear gripped her as she came to the realization she had no idea where she was, how she had gotten there, or if she would ever make it home again. Was she alone? Were there animals in the trees just a few yards away from her?

Lovec peered out the window of the small hidden hunting shack; the forest was dark and silent. The sound of the waves in the distance could not be heard this far inland, but the steady low crackle of the fire behind her was soothing. Spread across the island there were three of these shacks all camouflaged into their landscape. Only the hunters would know exactly where to find them, though wouldn't it be interesting if one of the Critters stumbled upon one? That'd be no good. The female thought to herself, but a slow smile crept up the corner of her mouth. Turning slightly, she looked at her one hunting companion and stretched her back. "Are you almost ready? I believe our Game will be beginning soon. Perhaps the other two have already started out?" Just over the edge of the volcano that raised towards the sky on the far outer edge of the island one could see the sky beginning to lighten and grow pink. Morning was upon them which means the Critters would awake soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:53 pm
Cedric had been staring up at the dark sky for what felt like an eternity now, ever since he had regained consciousness he try to stand up and figure where, or how he got there. His ears twitched when he heard the noise, it wasn't the strangely calming noise of the roaring water, this was a person. He pushed himself up slightly and saw the figure a bit of a ways from him, they seemed to be just coming out of the water just as he had. Cedric was unsure if this person was in the same situation as him or whether they were the one who had brought him here, but he was going to find out.
He stood up, barely able to hold himself up. His head was still foggy and he felt drowzy. He began taking small steps towards the figure "h-hey..." he managed to say through his raspy voice as he slowly came closer.

Izzy was standing next to the fire motionless, almost hypnotized by it, her bow tightly pressed up against her body, treating it like a child would a teddy bear. Once Lovec spoke she snapped out of it and turned to her "oh. yeah, I'm ready" she replied, moving the bow and strapping it securely to her back alongside the satchel of 'special' arrows. When the women mention their other companions she simply shrugged, she had no real interest in what they did, as long as it didn't interfere with her. "Well if they have already started, perhaps we should get going as well?" she said, trying to hide her anticipation.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:56 pm
((perhaps we should inform the others that the RP has begun))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She laughed as she ran off, scantly clad. Her bountiful bust and luscious body called out to Scott, "Catch meeeee." He laughed as well and began chasing her. When his hands finally reached her she turned and reveal the face of a lizard with a butt growing bigger every second. Shocked, Scott woke up.

Yawning and stretching, he reached for his phone on his nightstand, usually charging. He started poking it and scrolling through the screen. Suddenly he screamed. It wasn't for the fact that he could see the sky behind his phone, or because his phone was a crab, but for the pain in his index finger. The crab pinched him.

Jumping up, he stared at his surroundings. A beach. Maybe he was on an island? The beach seemed to curve that way. There were also some other people on the beach. He noticed all this in the time it took him to stand up and then fall over from a sudden weakness in the legs and a dull pain in his head. "Soooo... I think I'm poisoned. Too young to drink... Hi, my name is Scott." He turned his head, the only thing he wanted, and could fully, move. He gave the others a big grin.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm
The rise of the sun meant nothing to Renard other than the fact that his prey would be waking up soon.
No birds sung their sweet songs, no rabbits rustled about the bushes, only silence. He sat there in the dark as long as he could, on a high branch in a tree. Alas, the sky began to turn a subtle pink color. Renard gathered his things and hopped down from the tree, several leaves falling about as he did. He moved quickly and quietly, having been trained for years in the art.

Alas, he could smell smoke and fire not too far off. He didn't bother to sneak up on the women, they already probably knowing he was there. His fellow hunters were skilled in their art, including himself, and they didn't bother to play such games. He straightened and made his way towards the hut, spotting Lovec by the window. The girls were probably antsy. He wondered where Jacob was, probably having already started without them.
He glanced back to the brush, before sighing and walked to the front of the shack. He didn't enter it, nor did he wave to Lovec, but just stood there.

One could see his eagerness to get out there as he clicked the sheath of his sword open against the guard. Opening and closing it, opening and closing it. His eyes were elsewhere, and surely his head was elsewhere too. Despite his anticipation of the game like everyone else, he wasn't nearly as bloodthirsty. He preferred to think of himself as a hunt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:59 am
She didn't wait for another reply as she stepped away. Lovec's favorite part of hunting was the fear she could invoke in her prey before they even truly knew she was there. It made her feel powerful and in control, though she was smart enough to know that no one was ever truly in control in a game like this. Stretching out her limbs she headed towards the entry to the shack and stepped out. "Renard," She murmured as she slipped past him. The fingers of her left hand brushed briefly over the handle of one of the hunting knives at her hip and instant thrill coursed through her. "I was thinking that we should head out, but stay away from the beach since that is where they are. Give them a chance to gather their bearings. Form a 'plan' of sorts, you know, like little Critter's love to do. I want this to last longer than last time. Petty beasts didn't even leave the beach-," her voice cut off and Lovec forced herself to breathe in through her nose, "If these ones prove docile, we'll just flush them out. I'm not completely against starting a fire if we need too."

Tilting her face towards the voice, Kaalia bit her lip to stop another rush of tears that threatened and she lifted her hand. "Hey." Gathering the strength in her core, she lifted up into a sitting position and, pulling her knees towards her chest, she wrapped her arms around her legs and stared at the waves. "Did you bring me here?" She asked softly. Another voice piped up in the background and she closed her eyes.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 pm
Renard watched Lovec, his eyes turning a bit cold. He turned his head away, past the forests and towards the beaches. "Playing with your food before you eat it is in bad taste, Lovie,"he murmured in his deep voice, though his tone was quiet. He toyed with the woman a lot, if only because her temper was laughable. He cleared his throat before reaching into his small bag of provisions. "But do as you like," he said, after a second thought.

"My main concern is splitting them up." Renard pulled out something that looked like an explosive. It was actually a firework he acquired from his recent travels, one that lacked in presentation but made up with in noise. Such a thing would hopefully separate the pack a little bit, which made things easier for Renard so that he wouldn't get in the way of anyone else. He gave a sly smile, which was uncommon to see on his face, but oddly pleasant. It meant he was up to something good, the expression in his eyes showing he was thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:59 pm
Cedric heard the persons voice and realized it was a girl, but what she said made his heart sink a bit "I was...about to ask you the same thing..." He said before falling on his rear end. He looked at the girl for a moment and then turned his attention to the vast ocean "I'm Cedr-" He was cut off by another voice near them, how many of them were their? But more importantly which ones could he trust...?

Izzy didn't pay any mind to Lovec as she stepped out and talked to Renard, her mind was once again drifting to other places. She looked out the window, watching as the sun slowly rose over the volcano, casting light over most of the island. Izzy reached into her one of her pockets and pulled out a polaroid picture of her target, a young male with brunette hair. It wasn't much but she need much either.
Izzy stepped outside, acknowledging Renard with a nod of the head, her eyes shifted to the strange object in his hands, an explosive? that was new. "Well it seems like you two have your own plans." she said as she moved towards the denser brush "good luck" she said as she disappeared. She knew it was a bit sudden for her to leave like that but it was for the best.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:04 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Barely any time had passed since Jacob entered the forest. In that time he had already killed several of the beasts that stalked and hunted thru it. Each one left like the other. A significant hole in it's side and it's throat slashed open letting it's blood drain from it's body. It was how he left everything he killed. A habit with him. The cut across the neck not done in haste but slowly pulled across taking care to sever all of the flesh underneath. It was a sick form of a hunters blood drainage done to anything he saw as prey.

"Oh where oh where could my prey have gone. Oh where oh where could she be?" Jacob sung slightly as he stood up. Standing there in full woods camo he was difficult to see from a distance if one was not to look directly at him. "Where can she be" he muttered to himself as he placed his knife back in the sheath on his side. "What ever I will find her eventually" he laughed thinking about what he would do to the girl when he found her.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:53 pm
Ren wasn't one to stand and talk, and left quietly in the direction perpendicular to Izzy. Despite his loyalty to his brethren, he had always felt a bit off whenever around Izzy. Unlike Jacob and Lovie, Izzy kept her insanity to herself, which Renard thought was more volatile and unnerving than those who were outward about their psychopathy.

Renard huffed, using the volcano as his compass and the forests as his guide. This was his home, his environment, and he did well to navigate himself throughout the wilderness. He was quick, faster than most people when they ventured in the woods, having spent many of his childhood years running through bushes and jumping over roots. He felt a sense of nostalgia then, his father beside him. Never one to go directly to their prey, they waited and observed for an opportune moment. He had to admit that the last game ended quite nasty, and he had to kill his target rather quickly, but this game he hoped to bide his time. Once he entered a clearing at the foot of the mountain, Renard climbed a tree high enough to hide himself and waited, like a giant cat planning out their capture.
It was much to early to separate the group now, especially when they just woke up. He wondered how long he'd wait, and spent his time sharpening a branch.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:11 pm
[[I PMed ADV and will post right after they do.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 am
[thanks for notifying me. I hadn't noticed this one had started]

Anna shivered in the cold night air. She was wearing only a nightgown. She could not remember how she had ended up here. She was known to have sleepwalked before, but how could she get from her Midwest home onto some kind of sandy beach? It went beyond her comprehension. She pinched her arm, to make sure she was awake. Having to accept this as reality, she realized she needed to get warm. She started walking down the beach, looking for driftwood to burn. She mistrusted the dark shadows of the forest - anything could hide there.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:13 am
Scott finally sat up as the feelings of drowsiness and pain died down. "I must have been stung by a sea urchin or a jellyfish or some other poisonous aquatic creature. The thing is, I don't know how I got here." He was talking to himself right now as he examined all of his exposed flesh. The last think he remembered was eating dinner, but that was at a restaurant, not on a plane or boat. Maybe he had a concussion, too.

None of that mattered for right now. No one seemed to be acting. They were all stranded somewhere and they needed to settle in before danger struck. "Alright Cedr and Miss," he said, referring to the two others with him. "We are stranded. First thing first, we need to take stock. What do you all have?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff