Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Last Hope for One World to Another (DutchessX Drak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:22 pm
draknic

harley blushed but said "I'd love that." She then smiled as she received the notes and files. "Thank you. I'll give them to father as soon as we get off." She said holding them happily. She hoped that her father would be able to speed up production of the portal. She couldn't wait to see Viktor and be his.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

harley blushed but said "I'd love that." She then smiled as she received the notes and files. "Thank you. I'll give them to father as soon as we get off." She said holding them happily. She hoped that her father would be able to speed up production of the portal. She couldn't wait to see Viktor and be his.

Viktor seen a rat from Harley's side run into the portal and showed up on his side"maybe what you call magic can help with the production..."the news started to play about how the war is going on the side that where VIktor live on is losing the battle then it talk about Viktor's father who made a super weapon that use the power of the sun"my father doom the human race with his super weapon...by sending the thing into the sun"Viktor Sir Dawnstar the father of Viktor  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:42 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Viktor seen a rat from Harley's side run into the portal and showed up on his side"maybe what you call magic can help with the production..."the news started to play about how the war is going on the side that where VIktor live on is losing the battle then it talk about Viktor's father who made a super weapon that use the power of the sun"my father doom the human race with his super weapon...by sending the thing into the sun"Viktor Sir Dawnstar the father of Viktor

Harley was looking at the notes. "Okay so if I have this right, we can make the parts you need then all you'll have to do is attach them. Knowing father, he won't stop until you have all the parts you need. I just hope he'll be able to make compatable parts." She said as she looked at the notes seeing that they were all obsolete parts in this world but she knew her father had some parts from that world that might still work. She smiled knowing that she could help too. "Don't worry, we'll do our best in order to get things done." She said and saluted him in play giggling a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:47 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor did not want to tell her that the 13 years it would take to make the portal was a lie.to make the portal by himself would take 30 years.now that have help from the other side of the portal he can get in down a month before the sun ends all life on earth"i wish i can hug you right now"he hold his hand on the portal and felt it pushing him back.only a thing like a rat can push to the other side  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:51 pm
draknic

"We will one day love. But for now I better get these to father so he can get to work. I promise We'll do our best to make those parts and get all of you here safe and sound." She said and smiled as she signed off after blowing him a kiss and saying goodbye. She smiled as she went to take the notes to her father who went straight to work on the parts, using magic to construct them happily for his daughter and her new husband. He smiled the entire time seeing how happy his daughter was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

"We will one day love. But for now I better get these to father so he can get to work. I promise We'll do our best to make those parts and get all of you here safe and sound." She said and smiled as she signed off after blowing him a kiss and saying goodbye. She smiled as she went to take the notes to her father who went straight to work on the parts, using magic to construct them happily for his daughter and her new husband. He smiled the entire time seeing how happy his daughter was.

Viktor left for two days to talk on the news.the old robot turn on the portal for Harley can hear and see the news on the T.V in the lab"people like to worried about the end but i'm one of the few who working on to save our people...my portal will never be use as a weapon but to save the human race....at all cost"a man wearing a black lab coat "father like son...your portal will be made into a super weapon for it can help our nation to win this war...be loyal to the homeland onlyViktor look down with his heart hurting"what homeland would be there when the sun in the sky kills everyone of us...you called me out here but i need to get back to my lab to keep working on it"VIktor walked off  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:23 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves
draknic

Viktor left for two days to talk on the news.the old robot turn on the portal for Harley can hear and see the news on the T.V in the lab"people like to worried about the end but i'm one of the few who working on to save our people...my portal will never be use as a weapon but to save the human race....at all cost"a man wearing a black lab coat "father like son...your portal will be made into a super weapon for it can help our nation to win this war...be loyal to the homeland onlyViktor look down with his heart hurting"what homeland would be there when the sun in the sky kills everyone of us...you called me out here but i need to get back to my lab to keep working on it"VIktor walked off

Harley smiled as she watched Viktor on the TV during her breaks from working. But over the past couple days, they managed to finish the parts, well mostly due to her father being a workaholic and working through the nights using magic to keep himself awake. Harley smiled as she waited for Viktor to return and once he did she contacted him and said "Viktor? You there?" She then smiled as she held the box of parts they made happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor smiled at Harley.he put his hand on the portal"i could kiss you right now"he wanted her to be right next to him so bad but it will take many years before that dream happened to both of them.one of the robots take the parts to VIktor's side and he get back to working on the Portal  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor smiled at Harley.he put his hand on the portal"i could kiss you right now"he wanted her to be right next to him so bad but it will take many years before that dream happened to both of them.one of the robots take the parts to VIktor's side and he get back to working on the Portal

"I hope they fit. Father an I did our best based on the measurements you took for the parts." She said hoping they would all fit. She wanted to be with Viktor as soon as possible. She couldn't wait to see him and give him a hug and a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:20 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor put the new parts into the portal and seen it could not power up till one last part is made"it will take some time"it was something that could only be find in his world but how to make it unknowed to anyone living.it was the Sun Blade..something made by VIktor's grand father but was lost to the sea the night before VIktor came into the world as a baby  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:29 am
draknic

Harley smiled and said "If you want help, I'm sure father wouldn't mind helping you with finding the last part." She then smiled wanting to hug him but knew it would be a while before she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:17 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor thinks about telling harley about the sun blade"it not something i can have help with....it's the Sun Blade.something of gun or something that could drain power for one thing and put it into another"not even he know what it was use for  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:39 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor thinks about telling harley about the sun blade"it not something i can have help with....it's the Sun Blade.something of gun or something that could drain power for one thing and put it into another"not even he know what it was use for

"Well there must be something we can do to help?" She said not wanting to be useless. SHe hated not doing anything. She then started to think wanting to do something to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor looked at a map"a group is looking for that sun blade right now...it's the only hope for the human race"he looked down at the ground  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:33 pm
draknic
Dutchess of Wolves

Viktor looked at a map"a group is looking for that sun blade right now...it's the only hope for the human race"he looked down at the ground

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find it. I know you will." She said and smiled as she looked at him hoping to make him smile for her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff