Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel about redoing this RP?
  I don't know
  ALL ABOARD THE LOLNOPE TRAIN TO FORGETTHATSCHISTVILLE! CHOO CHOO MOTHER FATHERS.
  Yus
  OK
  Never been part of the Damned series (Never too late to join!)
  Wot
  Goddammit XV there's too many options y u do dis?
  How 'bout no?
  I do what I want #Loki'd #lowkey
  I LIEK POTATOES
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:18 pm
[*boop*]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:23 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Mid way finished making two kid profiles. Also working on like 3 other profiles for other RP's so don't hate me crying )
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 pm
[Dude, that'd mean you'd have like, three. I think you're good with one. xD ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:03 pm
[f**k it, buttholes. I'm starting cause it's a week from Halloween. We need dis up]

[OPEN]

Vesperus grinned as he skipped hand in hand with another child, eyes were nearly lidded closed with sleep, but a wide smile was sprawled on their face. "We're almost there" he chimed, finally leading the sleepy child to a looming house which was dark and seemingly abandoned, but the moment he pushed the door opened, inside was bright and cheerful with soft colors that splashed the walls, like a nursery or a daycare. "You don't have to worry about your mommy and daddy yelling at you anymore here. They never really cared anyways, but here, you can have whatever you want here. Here no one will yell at you. Here people will love you." The child slowly opened their eyes wider, more awake, their expression lighting up at the wonders of the home of the boogie man. As if not even listening to Vesperus, they moved towards the bright playroom to join the other children. With a cruel smile, Vesper joined the rest of the children with their live toys.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 pm
(Hopefully I will be able to post from something other then my phone mid next week ~_~. Then I can finish my two profiles. Not gonna be a color code for a bit. To hard to do on phone >.<.)
Laying on the floor Lee was motionless. How long had he been like that now. In an unconscious state. When had he left the carnival with Karma. His mind was an endless sea of nothing but empty waves crashing against an abandoned inlet. Standing on the shoreline Lee stared out at the waters. The waves crashing only feet from him awash of red and a scent of blood. The air blowing past him he coulnd't feel it. How long had it been since he could feel such a thing he pondered. It didn't matter currently. None of this was real this he was aware of now for some time as he walked to the waters edge. A crimson moon hung in the sky low almost being swallowed by the sea. How long till it and he were both swallowed by the sea of red?

A sudden shock to the system found Lee jolting up suddenly inhaling deeply as his back arched and his fangs shone. His body had it been able to likely would have been covered in sweat and his heart rate would been erratic had he still had one. Inhaling and exhaling sharply Lee sat there for a moment hunched over as his vision slowly focused. His senses began to return to normal as he finally calmed his breathing. Looking around slowly Lee made his way to his feet. Vertigo tho kept him from standing upright as he shook his head. "What in the world" he muttered low to himself as his hearing slowly started to fill him in of his surroundings. He could hear the sound of laughter and children playing. Where in the world was he the vampire wondered wiping his face slowly and trying to shake the feeling from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:23 pm
Alex was watching over the children and making sure they were all playing nicely, being the 'big brother' that he was. The Boogeyman was out for the moment, most likely bringing more children to the house. "Oh, hello there Vesperus. I see you've brought a new friend along with you" he said. Alex used to be a very confrontational and foulmouthed person, but ever since the Boogeyman brought him to this place, he seemed to have changed in attitude. Perhaps he enjoyed seeing the kids play. Perhaps it was because he didn't have to deal with authority figures such as the police or his drill sergeant. Whatever it was, Alex enjoyed it.

Jason's head was pounding. "Oh, geeze. What's going on? Why does my head hurt?" the dentist moaned. He then realized that he was not in his bed, but rather on the floor. Things still were hazy as he came to. Jason finally sat up and cupped his face into his hands. His head still hurt. He then realized that he could hear children's voices and laughter. Now he really wanted to know where he was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:45 pm
[its okay, I'm lazy too. I'm back on an iPod Dx ]

Vesperus looked up at the older boy that called out to him and he grinned "Yup! Took a bit convincing though" he said, glinting his fangs. It wasn't too bad, he got a taste of the girl, but he's had better. "Was there any bad kids today that I need to punish?" He asked innocently. Though he fed already, that was but a drop, and he needed, wanted more. Perhaps the more he drank, the less of a lycanthrope he'd be.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:57 pm
"Nope. They're all behaving for now. Besides, if there's any need for punishment, that's up to me or the Boogeyman. Though if you're still hungry, maybe you could go ask him to see if he can give you anything" Alex replied. Things seemed to be in order for now, but kids would be kids. There might eventually be tempers flaring or someone crying, and that's why he was there. He was hoping that maybe other big brothers and sisters would be brought in, just so that he didn't need to handle as much.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:17 pm
"Poopie!" Vesper sighed out his childish curse. "I wouldn't mind the adults, but they're too small." He squatted down and pulled a tiny human adult from a nearby toy fire station and toyed with then as he let them slip between his fingers and he held another hand underneath to catch them. "These are no fun when they're like this. It's better when they're bigger and running away." But then again, Alex was only human, so he didn't expect him to enjoy the thrill of the hunter being born a literal bloodthirsty killer, but what did he know? He was only eight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Finally shaking the feeling from himself Lee stood up completely as he took in a few sniffs. He could smell them. The different breeds that were in the house. Human, demon, vampire, werewolf, all of there scents mixing in with each other. Each one's blood smelling as rank as the next one that hit his nose. Nearly all of them children to young to have blood worth drinking. "Where is this" he muttered as his eyes fell on the figure not far from him who was getting up. "You there" Lee called to Jason as he slowly started to walk over. "What is going on here. Where am I" he asked him the only figure he had seen so far.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:49 pm
Jason's head started clearing up, but Lee's voice still caused a bit of a pounding. "Ugh" Jason moaned, then turned his head to where he heard the voice. "I'd like to find out myself. I have no idea where I am or what's going on" he said. He looked up at Lee. He couldn't quite figure it out, but something about Lee didn't seem...human.

"Well, mealtime is pretty soon. I'm sure everyone will be being served what they want" Alex said, then let Vesper run along to play. He continued supervising the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Taking a slow breath Lee hung his head some what. He mentally calmed himself down as he again lifted his gaze back to the human infront of him. His eyes for but a moment flashed a deep crimson as he turned to look towards other parts of the house. "That's not helpful in the least" he muttered rubbing the side of his head as he started to tap his foot a few times trying to remember the last place or thing he was doing before he blacked out. "What was it" he muttered the tapping slowly growing louder.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Jason slowly stood up and fixed his necktie. "You say something?" he asked. He then looked around the place. It looked like the room of a house. He walked over to a lamp to try and turn it on. Get some light in the area. He then realized that the lamp was made entirely of plastic. So was the furniture. "Um, this doesn't look like a normal house..." he said with a wary voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:59 pm

"Plastic" Lee muttered walking over to one of the doors as he tugged at it. The human was right the thing was completely made out of it. Growling Lee pulled the door back easily separating it from what ever held it on as he threw it across the room. "Is this supposed to be funny" he asked no one in particular as he looked towards Jason. He was no help currently, a human stuck in the same predicament he was in. Stopping suddenly as something hit him about what Jason has said. "A normal house..." Lee muttered looking at the furniture and furnishings of the place. No it was not a normal house it was more like a play house if anything. "A doll house" he muttered to himself as he started over towards one of the windows. Surely he was crazy at this point or atleast he hoped that was the case.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 pm
"Who would make a life size house out of plastic?..." Jason wondered out loud, then heard a large thumping noise that seemed to start rattling the whole house a little. "What is going on here?" he cried, "earthquake?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff