Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
/roll in Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pootan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:20 pm
Well I think mainly it's most of the guilds I joined aren't very active and some are completely dead. This guild and one other that I've joined are the only active ones. I really wanted to try Towns 2 out but my laptop doesn't seem to like it too much, it lags really badly for me, my avi walks at the pace of a snail hahaha! I will give Towns 1 a go and if not I'll just keep hitting up the forums.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am
I've been on Gaia since 06, and I still haven't found my niche. When TM opened, that was my niche. It took a while to find my place there, but I found it. Aside from this guild, I don't have a connection to any place. It's more like the real world, when you're in a big city. You go someplace almost everyday, and there are so many people that each time, you always just see new faces and a few regular ones of strangers you still don't know.
TM was like a small town. You visit one place regularly, and you always see the same faces. Every once in a while, a new one will come along, but then it becomes a regular face.

I miss that. I don't mind the big city either. I just don't find much point in going out much unless there's something special to do.

A long time ago, back in 06, I do remember hanging out in the art forums and in art guilds a lot. But I dropped out of that soon enough and gave Gaia a break. I tried going back into the art community sometime in 07 and again in 09. Each time, it got worse and worse. Then there was just no point in it at all. People ignore your threads, or give pointless information. You just don't get what you hope to expect out of it.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Pootan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 pm
Yea, it has that kind of feeling to it, like after Gaia put in the achievement awards on here? I was really desperate to just even talk to some people on here and find some new friends after TM shutdown so I thought the chatterbox would be a good place to talk to people and when I logged in the next day Gaia congratulated me for having no responses to my thread. I wanted to shove their congrazzles where the sun doesn't shine. No one wants to be congratulated on being ignored.

But I got over it quick and moved on to guilds but I found a lot of them die out fast or at least the ones I joined did? So upsetting. At least I have this guild to chat in!! I hope to be more active in here~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:12 pm
this is off topic but

I am very very certain the gaia's avatar have become
....smaller

and it's bugging me
since I cannot confirm it with legit proof ಠ_ಠ

anyways
i found gaia and the only thing i did was daily chance never knew what is forums even thought i click the page for daily chance
then i found TM which i started to learn the exist of forums
and
my home heart

but now it's all gone and i need to find another place to stay and be active
clearly gaia isn't even though i tried
there are too many forums

there might be mistake when typing these
i'm half alive xnx  

TMFailStar

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items