Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkumaNoNamida20

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:12 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
AkumaNoNamida20
I be on League of Legends (LoL)

I'm sure I had a league of legends account but i can't remember the password!! whee
So annoying, if i get too bored i'm totally making a new account!

X3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:47 pm
World of Warcraft, Diablo III, Wonderland Online, and that's about all I can think of.  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:16 pm
I only really frequent Tumblr, Cracked and Listverse. I haven't been on any game or forum websites since they shut down TinierMe right after I was getting into it. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:37 pm
Cracked, LoL, fanfiction.net, lifehackable on tumblr. Thats all usually. Sometimes fb  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:18 pm
Either Gaia or Tumblr. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 pm
I used to like playing games on Pogo.com a lot. They have lots of stuff from word games to card games. And the game rooms do have a chat function if that interests you. So you can chat with others who are playing the games at the same time if you want.

I like Instagram a lot... but I haven't used it in forever since I haven't had a smartphone in a long time.

Twitter can be neat.  

a Clockwork Science

Kawaii Sweetheart

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 pm
Reddit.com- my main go to.

Deviantart- I have two profiles.

Blogger.com- I like to write.

coffeebreakarcade.com- When I feel like gaming. I'm looking for Bejeweled 2 or 3 online for free D:

I avoid twitter, pinterest, tumblr, everything like that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 am
The following is a list of websites that I enjoy visiting from time to time:
- YouTube, a popular website where you can view, rate, comment on and share videos. You may also upload videos of your own to your channel, unfortunately, new users must connect their YouTube account to a Google+ account when registering which is somewhat of an inconvenience. I mainly use the site to view documentaries and to listen to free music.
- Listal, a social network where you can list, rate, review, tag, add images and add videos to entertainment products. It's a great place to find new movies that you may want to watch when you have nothing better to do, however, some of the sites functions could be a bit more user-friendly. I consider the site to be very useful to me since I am an individual who likes to keep things organised and in place, it's somewhat underground, but I hope that Listal will grow more popular in the future.
- Quibblo, a website where you can take, create, rate and comment on quizzes. You can also write stories, create a personal profile and message other users, unfortunately, the site is mostly inactive. I used to obsess over this site when I was younger at a time when the site was more popular, however, I rarely visit the site nowadays due to the allergy-inducing dust.
- Wikipedia, a free online encyclopedia where you may volunteer and contribute information to different articles that you feel are incomplete and need improvement. In order to edit articles, you must register an account and do a ton of research. If you do not reference a source for what you've added to an article, your contribution will be erased fairly quick.
- Carmel Games, a team that creates free online point-and-click adventure games. On the site, they have links to all of their games, they can be a bit too easy and mediocre at times, but they're very relaxing. I know it's a rather cliché thing to say, however, it is my personal opinion that their older games are better than their newer ones. Try them out!
- Putlocker, a site where you can watch full-length movies online without registration. The only con the site has is that foreign films usually don't come along with English subtitles.
- Soundcloud, a website where you can listen to a large amount of high-quality musical pieces by artists, bands and podcasters. You can also upload your own music and audio.  

PrimaryXylem

Gracious Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:14 pm
Steam - its basically an application for different games. Online and offline.
Tumblr - a very self preference made 9gag in my opinion.
DeviantArt - I use it to post art and stories.
League of Legends - fun if you have friends to play with. smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:09 pm
Ok, I get that I already posted and it's a super late reply and whatever, but here...

World of Warcraft
Diablo I, II, and III
League of Legends
Wonderland Online
Angels Online (Currently just getting into this!)
Kongregate Games
Fanfiction.net (Plus some other fanfic sites, including some... adult ones...)
Facebook
tumblr
Other stuff too, but it'd be too long to write all this down. Thinking of getting back into Guild Wars or GW2...  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:31 pm
Vampirefreaks, Facebook, Instagram, GoneGothic, and Tumblr

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2