Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Web( open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

I have a few friends that are really stubborn, and make us do things I wish we didn't have to do, so about your band what kind of music do you play? have any I can hear?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

I have a few friends that are really stubborn, and make us do things I wish we didn't have to do, so about your band what kind of music do you play? have any I can hear?
Kairi got nervous when he asked about her band because she know if she send their music, he would assume she was f4ith because all their fans knew that Eliza and F4ith was best friends "UMM...pop punk music.. we are not really famous or try to be so we don't have any demos or album as of yet" she lied " we are inspire by JIMMY eat world, Coldplay, FOB, green day, all American rejects, and especially Popularity Is So Overrated and a few other artists"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Oh! okay I like Coldplay and All American rejects! but I'm more of a Imagine Dragons fan...and I like K-Pop, so do you play any video games? sorry I'm kinda random
((sorry for the late response, I'm busy on Sundays))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:57 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Oh! okay I like Coldplay and All American rejects! but I'm more of a Imagine Dragons fan...and I like K-Pop, so do you play any video games? sorry I'm kinda random
((sorry for the late response, I'm busy on Sundays))

yes. I love ps3 games. my fav are final fantasy, skyrim, and DDR but I don't tell most people that because they wouldn't believe me! I like random people. tell me more about your music style  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:07 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

when Justin reads that she plays Skyrim he almost laughs 'You play Skyrim? I love Skyrim! I feel like it is the best game of the...ever, but my music..mostly more rock, like Skillet and kinda I.D. but they are a little different, I really like Popularity Is So Overrated The main singer is really good but they do almost to much rock, I would want to hear some slower songs from them, then I like K-Pop groups, like BIG BANG, 2ne1 and stuff like that, do you listen to any K-Pop?'  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:25 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

when Justin reads that she plays Skyrim he almost laughs 'You play Skyrim? I love Skyrim! I feel like it is the best game of the...ever, but my music..mostly more rock, like Skillet and kinda I.D. but they are a little different, I really like Popularity Is So Overrated The main singer is really good but they do almost to much rock, I would want to hear some slower songs from them, then I like K-Pop groups, like BIG BANG, 2ne1 and stuff like that, do you listen to any K-Pop?'

what kind do you suggest F4ITH should be singing? Shinee is my fav? can you help me when something  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
ninja

Well I never said should be singing anything different, just I want to hear a slower song or two, I think her voice could fit well to one, if she let it. I don't listen to much Shinee, but what I hear is pretty good, and what do you need help with?
((I'm probably failing but if I said something that made no seance with what you said I think I miss understood what you said...sorry if I did))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo
ninja

Well I never said should be singing anything different, just I want to hear a slower song or two, I think her voice could fit well to one, if she let it. I don't listen to much Shinee, but what I hear is pretty good, and what do you need help with?
((I'm probably failing but if I said something that made no seance with what you said I think I miss understood what you said...sorry if I did))

" oh, i understand. i need your opinion on a song i'm writing for my band. i don't think it good enough for me to sing so here the lyrics i got so far. it kinda a love and hate song:

You used to like it when I cried, you said that
You knew I loved you but this feels like a setback
I know I need to control myself but I can't
I wish that I could take it all back
But you don't want to see my tears
Don't give me reason to

Cry, I want nothing more than you tonight
I'm falling even faster
I don't wanna say goodbye
But you insist we have to
Why are you surprised, that this is what we've come to
Why are you surprised?

Why are you talking to me like I'm a stranger?
Why is it so hard to say that we're in danger
How can we kiss and make up
But later find ourselves in the same place two days later

I love you more than ever
And we swore we would never
Do this, well I don't wanna do this
Give each other reasons to

Cry, I want nothing more than you tonight
I'm falling even faster
Why are you surprised?

Well I guess it's only fair to take half the blame
It's not like it was anyone's fault in the first place
It's not like it was anyone's fault in the first place
In the first place

Well, I don't want to cry
I want nothing more than you tonight
I'm falling even faster
Why are you surprised?

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

.....wow, if your band doesn't work out you could go into Songwriting! That was good, I would Listen to if...maybe not if it was J.B. singing, but almost anyone else it would be good! I wish I could do cool stuff like that...all I can do is...throw a baseball...and play video games...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

.....wow, if your band doesn't work out you could go into Songwriting! That was good, I would Listen to if...maybe not if it was J.B. singing, but almost anyone else it would be good! I wish I could do cool stuff like that...all I can do is...throw a baseball...and play video games...

actually i'm going to sing it..... i love singing and play guitar because i can connect to people and you know you're lucky because you can just be a.... i work for a record label so i can't be a normal teenager all the time  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

You work for a label? cool! SO you don't have any songs out yet? I would like to hear one when your debut comes, unless you are already out there... Oh well! I wish I didn't have to be a normal teen... but lets stop talking about sad things!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 am
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

You work for a label? cool! SO you don't have any songs out yet? I would like to hear one when your debut comes, unless you are already out there... Oh well! I wish I didn't have to be a normal teen... but lets stop talking about sad things!

Yes, I work for My music teacher who i had since i was little. No,we don't sorry. so let's talk about our life in the real world. I'm Kairi like the girl from kingdom heart btw!  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Oh! I'm not Sora, sorry My name is Justin, boring I know but my life is boring so it doesn't matter much!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:55 pm
SkyFlyer48
GothicPinkxoxo

Oh! I'm not Sora, sorry My name is Justin, boring I know but my life is boring so it doesn't matter much!

I bet your life is not boring, what about sports or romance or friends?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items