Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:32 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake go back to working on the old building.he had to worried about if another guard or a witch show up but the words move into the town like wild fire after hearing the new priest is a dark magic user  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:52 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

jake go back to working on the old building.he had to worried about if another guard or a witch show up but the words move into the town like wild fire after hearing the new priest is a dark magic user

two weeks later
the autumn festival had arrived. Jake's town was celebrating with music, dancing, food, people, and ale. children was playing games and adult was eating and dancing. Pierre love to go to festival despite her clan she dress in human's dress and headdress, she is so beautiful like a siren and you couldn't tell it was her. she sneak out, getting pass the gates, and heading to the center of the town " human is so naïve" she laughed  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:01 am
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

two weeks later
the autumn festival had arrived. Jake's town was celebrating with music, dancing, food, people, and ale. children was playing games and adult was eating and dancing. Pierre love to go to festival despite her clan she dress in human's dress and headdress, she is so beautiful like a siren and you couldn't tell it was her. she sneak out, getting pass the gates, and heading to the center of the town " human is so naïve" she laughed

Jake had not been back home in about two weeks and bit a bit odd there.he seen some much light users and he was the only one who followed down the dark path.someone in the back said"no wait that Artorisa...so he use the name Jake to hide his past...a demon lord's soul in a human body"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:13 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

two weeks later

Jake had not been back home in about two weeks and bit a bit odd there.he seen some much light users and he was the only one who followed down the dark path.someone in the back said"no wait that Artorisa...so he use the name Jake to hide his past...a demon lord's soul in a human body"

Pierre overheard them and walk more into the crowd "Why are we just standing here for? god has bless us good crops and health?" She shouted caauing the crowds begin to sing once again.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 am
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

two weeks later

Pierre overheard them and walk more into the crowd "Why are we just standing here for? god has bless us good crops and health?" She shouted caauing the crowds begin to sing once again.

two old man go back to talking about demon lord "thanks to my elven blood i live to see the great Elven Queen with the help of the dead human king end the Demon Lord Artorisa but his soul could not be killed and so was sealed into a bloodline of knights who follow the path of light...now so the Demon Lord Artorisa will rise to rule world"the blacksmite of the town yell"now i will pick one young lady and one young man to stand up here as part of the Festival"he pick Pierre and Jake"people all around it's one of the noble knights family...your bloodline holds the blood of the knight who killed the great demon lordJake head up there.he did not want to be there for he can feel the darkness growing in his heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:33 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

two weeks later

two old man go back to talking about demon lord "thanks to my elven blood i live to see the great Elven Queen with the help of the dead human king end the Demon Lord Artorisa but his soul could not be killed and so was sealed into a bloodline of knights who follow the path of light...now so the Demon Lord Artorisa will rise to rule world"the blacksmite of the town yell"now i will pick one young lady and one young man to stand up here as part of the Festival"he pick Pierre and Jake"people all around it's one of the noble knights family...your bloodline holds the blood of the knight who killed the great demon lordJake up.he did not want to be there for he can feel the darkness growing in his heart
" sir, I don't why I have to be up here?" she asked the blacksmith.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 am
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

two weeks later

two old man go back to talking about demon lord "thanks to my elven blood i live to see the great Elven Queen with the help of the dead human king end the Demon Lord Artorisa but his soul could not be killed and so was sealed into a bloodline of knights who follow the path of light...now so the Demon Lord Artorisa will rise to rule world"the blacksmite of the town yell"now i will pick one young lady and one young man to stand up here as part of the Festival"he pick Pierre and Jake"people all around it's one of the noble knights family...your bloodline holds the blood of the knight who killed the great demon lordJake up.he did not want to be there for he can feel the darkness growing in his heart

the blacksmite a old man who is built like a oxthe young lady is the sun and the young man is the moon....without both of them in the sky none of us who walk the earth could live with out it's powerJake looked away"in short for life to restart over there must be a blance.life and death.dark and light"jake face Pierre and take her hands into his.he looked deep into her eyes "now the youngs ones must kiss"Jake is trying to recall where did he meet this girl before  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

two weeks later

the blacksmite a old man who is built like a oxthe young lady is the sun and the young man is the moon....without both of them in the sky none of us who walk the earth could live with out it's powerJake looked away"in short for life to restart over there must be a blance.life and death.dark and light"jake face Pierre and take her hands into his.he looked deep into her eyes "now the youngs ones must kiss"Jake is trying to recall where did he meet this girl before

Pierre blushed at the feel of his hand touch and look up into his blue eyes. it as if she was under a love spell. the wanting of his lips on her was so great but how can that be... she was his enemy. the want is the most unholy." you don't have to kiss if you don't want to" she said looking down.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:23 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake smiled at Pierre"i think the people here want to get this part done"he leaned in for a kiss.it only happened for a short time as he pulled away and bowed his head"hope everyone have a good time"he jump down and headed away not wanting to be part of the next thing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake smiled at Pierre"i think the people here want to get this part done"he leaned in for a kiss.it only happened for a short time as he pulled away and bowed his head"hope everyone have a good time"he jump down and headed away not wanting to be part of the next thing

Pierre followed him off the stage and grabbed his arm before he run away "Can You Explain?" She said  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake pulled his arm away from Pierre and left.he headed back to his hideout inside of the Pierre's hometown"maybe i should not have gone back home for that"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:35 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake pulled his arm away from Pierre and left.he headed back to his hideout inside of the Pierre's hometown"maybe i should not have gone back home for that"

Pierre followed him into his hideout " so this where he hide" she commented as she turn the corner in his study " you will explain to me what was going back there" she commend him with her magic.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:49 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake's eyes watch Pierre don't know what this girl is following him around"i don't have to explain anything about what happened back there...it's just those people back there have to do that every year"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:10 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake's eyes watch Pierre don't know what this girl is following him around"i don't have to explain anything about what happened back there...it's just those people back there have to do that every year"

" I don't understand and you are in witches area so you might want to explain before my clans find out "she threated  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake looked back at Pierre"i may look for the holy order but there is another group who is more powerful...in time the world it be showed it place"the dark magic showed into of his eyes  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff