Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 pm
((Sent in a profile. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 pm
((Hopefully this can get started soon then. mrgreen ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:27 am
OPEN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 am
Mazie pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she stood with her class before the large mansion. "Well..." She fidgeted for a few moments with her finger nails until she took a deep steadying breath and nodded once. She turned towards the students, counting to make sure they were all there and said, "Now I want us to go up as a group, but you need to stand a few feet behind me. I am sorry about the difficulties." She smiled brightly and gave them a few moments to collect themselves.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 pm
"Are you sure about this?" Luna asked, looking up at the fixtures. "As curious as I am to explore this place, it looks old and abandoned. I think we're more likely to find a vampire then a land line." She spoke calmly with a bubbling curiosity as she looked at the door frame. "I think only two or three of us should have come up. I mean, the bus driver is all alone." She reasoned. "You should send one of the boys back." She began.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:58 pm
Jake nervously looked around as he thought about their predicament. They were stranded, cell phones didn't work, and they just left the bus driver all by himself. Not to mention they were in a really old mansion. "I'm willing to explore with you so long as we don't go up stairs. Who knows how old this place has been abandoned, or what kind of structural damage there is." he said calmly. He really wished that the bus didn't break down like it did. He was actually looking forward to the spa, it showed helped make him feel accomplished for all his hard work in school.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:05 pm
"Then the first thing I'm doing is going up stairs." She told Jake. "I'll be fine by myself, so don't follow me." Luna pouted, looking away with her nose in the air. Whether or not Jake was sincere, she hated when boys tried to insert themselves into her affairs. It was always just a ploy to get alone time with her, and she wouldn't fall for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm
"Hang on. No need to be hasty. We don't even know how much support the stairs have" Christopher said, straightening the knot of his necktie as he looked up at the place. He hoped they had the necessary provisions. The house had a creepy aura to it, but if they all stuck together and watched each others backs, they should be fine.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm
((The classic female answer: ))

"Are you calling me fat?" Luna snapped at Christopher. "Uhh... you boys now-a-days... Why can't you be more poetic like the boys in books." She huffed, folding her arms and looking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:54 pm
((I thought they were outside.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:56 pm
((Wait, so they're already locked inside the mansion? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:02 pm
lil_lollypop1

(I'm not sure. I mean the front page says they're stuck inside the mansion doesn't it? I just thought the doors would lock as soon as they got inside. I'll change it if I have to. It was probably pretty presumptuous of to decide that,.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
lil_lollypop1

(I'm not sure. I mean the front page says they're stuck inside the mansion doesn't it? I just thought the doors would lock as soon as they got inside. I'll change it if I have to. It was probably pretty presumptuous of to decide that,.)

((Read MommiiDearest's first post under 'OPEN' . She wrote "...as she stood with her class before the large mansion." ... before it, not in it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:08 pm
lil_lollypop1
Leprechaun_Sean
lil_lollypop1

((Read MommiiDearest's first post under 'OPEN' . She wrote "...as she stood with her class before the large mansion." ... before it, not in it.))

(Ok, but it says one the front page that they went in and couldn't find a way out.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers