Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 pm
And I will post the pic soon XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:40 pm
Well to be honest, I'm not really sure what I'll be doing. Can't really find any decent clothing that's fall themed and not so expensive to put together as an outfit for my avi here. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm trying to do some sort of fall theme, but nothing bloody or gory please. Tekteks will do if ya want to do 'em as an example or something. confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:54 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
I might go trick or treating, but I may not. If I do go, it'll probably be in my awesome old lady costume that was so popular last year xD

Also 2 years ago (back when I was 19, I'm so old), the very first house my friends and I went to, my neighbor across the street, said to us "Aren't you a little too old to be trick-or-treating?" And to this day, my friend is bitter about that comment xD

I wanna see that costume.xD

>.>; Kinda don't blame him there.

You don't blame the neighbor, or my friend?

I shall show you XD

The friend dude.xD

Yay! biggrin

Lol okay. I was gonna say "Sammyy, I'm surprised you'd hold that opinion" o.o

I just feel like trick-or-treating is fine for really anyone of any age. I mean, adults have Halloween parties all the time, like at their work or a friend's house. So what if they went around the block? If you don't have much candy, you can always say "Sorry, don't have much in stock lol"...but as far as societal attitudes, the idea that there's an age limit to trick-or-treating isn't much of a logical one, just a cultural one. xD

Psh,I got Halloween blocked by people who said I was too old to be trick or treating.Also one house I went to one year was snooty as hell about it.=,=;

x-x; What're those parties like anyway? /that weird,unpopular kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:22 pm
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
IM GOING TRICK OR TREATING WITH MY FRIENDS!

We're all in high school and 16, 18, 17.... yah we want candy and awesome costumes. emotion_dowant

Enjoy it for as long as you can before the adults decide to cut you off for 'being too old'.@.@

Well the good news is I'm not growing over 5' and I have the face of an 8th grader, so I will be trick-or- treating in college xD maybe emotion_dowant  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:33 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

We're all in high school and 16, 18, 17.... yah we want candy and awesome costumes. emotion_dowant

Enjoy it for as long as you can before the adults decide to cut you off for 'being too old'.@.@

Well the good news is I'm not growing over 5' and I have the face of an 8th grader, so I will be trick-or- treating in college xD maybe emotion_dowant

o-o; Oh wow,means I'm 7 inches taller than you...

And lucky...>>~thinks~....waaaait,I can buy the candy I want this time....Muahahaha.....~plots things~=w=  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:06 pm
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

And lucky...>>~thinks~....waaaait,I can buy the candy I want this time....Muahahaha.....~plots things~=w=

I'm nearly a foot taller than the short one... o.o; *runs* xD  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:18 pm
JamesWN
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I'm nearly a foot taller than the short one... o.o; *runs* xD

xD ~snickering~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Heh that makes two of us XDD

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:33 pm
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

*hugs* my short buddy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge

*hugs* my short buddy

-hugs and spins around with- Hooray for shortness and young looks 8D

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items