Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:54 pm
LilliannaWinterwolf

Yeah. They are making it impossible to enjoy. And any bunnies you DO find they are level 4+.
e ww e  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm
You guys can like kill (hurt?) me in the event.
XD I'm level 1  

slackercore

Capitalist

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:09 pm
Prussia-Chii
You guys can like kill (hurt?) me in the event.
XD I'm level 1

Unfortunately with the God-Mode potion, and the fact gold potions are 25k... there is not going to be nearly as many people in this event anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:11 pm
Well, my side is winning.
So I don't think they need me xd  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 pm
SHlR0

Who cares about winning. The fairness in this event has been completely torn to shreds. Have no hope in getting all the achievements for this event without opening that wallet. OTL;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:19 pm
Rizeliea
SHlR0

Who cares about winning. The fairness in this event has been completely torn to shreds. Have no hope in getting all the achievements for this event without opening that wallet. OTL;
Wallet? surprised
Yeah everything in Gaia is really expensive now... it's all Flynn's fault and his booty of cash emotion_donotwant
If only they lowered the gold down more, so we Gaians could actually purchased some of the things on the shops emotion_donotwant they even added Mini Wings into the Cash Shops... so much regret feeling right now. neutral  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:29 pm
SHlR0
Rizeliea
SHlR0

Wallet? surprised
Yeah everything in Gaia is really expensive now... it's all Flynn's fault and his booty of cash emotion_donotwant
If only they lowered the gold down more, so we Gaians could actually purchased some of the things on the shops emotion_donotwant they even added Mini Wings into the Cash Shops... so much regret feeling right now. neutral

Yeah. The potions in the gold shop went from 1k to 25k. The cost to do any action has increased and the rate you regain energy to do any action takes even longer. Making it near impossible to get the other achievements without sitting on here without sleep for a couple of days OR spending cash money on potions. They also have this God-Mode potion now where a users gains crazy stats no matter what level and is able to take out everyone. And according to the dev notice, the stats we get in this event will follow us. So whoever was able to actually gain levels by dishing money out to Gaia for their potions will still get an advantage over those that won't use GC. The event is no longer fair anymore. And it would seem future events won't be because everyone's stats will be at different levels.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:42 pm
Rizeliea
SHlR0
Rizeliea
SHlR0

Wallet? surprised

Yeah. The potions in the gold shop went from 1k to 25k. The cost to do any action has increased and the rate you regain energy to do any action takes even longer. Making it near impossible to get the other achievements without sitting on here without sleep for a couple of days OR spending cash money on potions. They also have this God-Mode potion now where a users gains crazy stats no matter what level and is able to take out everyone. And according to the dev notice, the stats we get in this event will follow us. So whoever was able to actually gain levels by dishing money out to Gaia for their potions will still get an advantage over those that won't use GC. The event is no longer fair anymore. And it would seem future events won't be because everyone's stats will be at different levels.
Wait, the battle system is permanent in Gaia?
I thought it would just be a event thing for Halloween eek  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:52 pm
SHlR0
Rizeliea
SHlR0
Rizeliea
SHlR0

Wallet? surprised

Sadly, no. The battle system is permanent. Which is exactly what Uncle Kenny had said when he released it via Dev Notices.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 pm
Rizeliea
SHlR0
Rizeliea
SHlR0
Rizeliea
SHlR0

Wallet? surprised

Sadly, no. The battle system is permanent. Which is exactly what Uncle Kenny had said when he released it via Dev Notices.
Wow... Gaia is really evolving...
I'm kinda sad about it because Gaia will be all expensive now, and it's really hard to make gold on here now. neutral  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 pm
SHlR0

The vs. events are going to be even worse because of those stupid potions. And they want you to pay GC to change your classes as well. So in all honesty you can't get all of the achievements for this event without paying something out of your wallet. Many people are angry and posting in the forums has tanked badly since the event began. Lots of people have rage quit on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:04 pm
Rizeliea
SHlR0

The vs. events are going to be even worse because of those stupid potions. And they want you to pay GC to change your classes as well. So in all honesty you can't get all of the achievements for this event without paying something out of your wallet. Many people are angry and posting in the forums has tanked badly since the event began. Lots of people have rage quit on it.
Wow. Gaia, just wow.
I have no words for this.
neutral
Don't tell me, when Gaia evolves to utter bs...
I'm guessing when joining or signing up to Gaia they will take our money and wallet to make an account? lol
If that happened, I'm done.  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:11 pm
SHlR0

When that happens the rest of the userbase is going to vanish. xD
Hopefully when this dumbass sister 18+ site is built, they will stop trying to ninja grab our wallets. But got a big feeling this site is going to fall flat on its face because the rest of us will want nothing to do with that site. Being pissed off that this site is one of the reasons for Gaia being so greedy lately.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 pm
Rizeliea
SHlR0

When that happens the rest of the userbase is going to vanish. xD
Hopefully when this dumbass sister 18+ site is built, they will stop trying to ninja grab our wallets. But got a big feeling this site is going to fall flat on its face because the rest of us will want nothing to do with that site. Being pissed off that this site is one of the reasons for Gaia being so greedy lately.
I miss the old Gaia to be honest.
Everyone was nice and sweet. And it's like... what the heck just happened here?
It's like what happened to my fruit yogurt!? of some sort of situation.  

SHlR0

Super Junior

17,475 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:33 pm
SHlR0

Yeah. Hopefully something is done soon before they piss off the rest of its user base. ; 33 ;  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff