Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:43 am
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Agh... I'm still waiting for Chronophantasm... I replayed story mode on CS-EX and I am more convinced now that the only person that can kill Hazama without killing Noel is Hakumen...
His Ookami can sever life! whee

I am too, but I don't even have the system for it yet so it'll take me even longer still. (really want to get the special edition of it too.)
His sword severs time, not life, but yeah I think that might be their best shot....though with how they are it'll probably come down to Ragna being the one able to do it.

Wonder how BlazBlue may be able to blow up our minds next, actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:14 pm
Javier Cross
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Agh... I'm still waiting for Chronophantasm... I replayed story mode on CS-EX and I am more convinced now that the only person that can kill Hazama without killing Noel is Hakumen...

I am too, but I don't even have the system for it yet so it'll take me even longer still. (really want to get the special edition of it too.)
His sword severs time, not life, but yeah I think that might be their best shot....though with how they are it'll probably come down to Ragna being the one able to do it.

With a wide variety of characters and plot twists the likes of which we've never seen before.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:25 pm
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

With a wide variety of characters and plot twists the likes of which we've never seen before.

Sorry I never got a notice for a reply.
Have you played Bullet's arcade story?
Appearantly Amane doesn't age. O|  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:12 pm
Mahzuki

It's all good.
Unfortunately, I've yet to get a system that has Chronophantasma so I haven't gotten to play any of those characters stories.
I did however know that Amane didn't seem to age, when I was looking into the characters.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:54 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

It's all good.
Unfortunately, I've yet to get a system that has Chronophantasma so I haven't gotten to play any of those characters stories.
I did however know that Amane didn't seem to age, when I was looking into the characters.

They changed all of the characters...
Jin and Tsubaki are no longer super noob friendly and they change the input command of Ragnas Dead Spike for a new move that is annoying to use. The new move is the only one that hits for a fatal counter too!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:31 pm
Mahzuki

Jin and Tsubaki are no longer super noob friendly and they change the input command of Ragnas Dead Spike for a new move that is annoying to use. The new move is the only one that hits for a fatal counter too!

Seriously?
Well, I was never all that good with Tsubaki anyways, but as for Jin..It might be a good thing to change him up a bit. (considering the extreme amounts of spam he amounts to)
Why would they change up Ragna? I mean, he's basically suppose to be that 'anyone can play as him' basic/balance character.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Seriously?
Well, I was never all that good with Tsubaki anyways, but as for Jin..It might be a good thing to change him up a bit. (considering the extreme amounts of spam he amounts to)
Why would they change up Ragna? I mean, he's basically suppose to be that 'anyone can play as him' basic/balance character.

Ragna's Overdrive is also half as much as everyone elses and takes longer to recharge too. I used one time and watched a Computer use it like 10 seconds later and still get their over drive back before me. Also I have trouble with inputing D ver. Infernal Divider. For some reason there is a super high chance of it becoming Carnage Scissors.
Jin and Tsubaki were supposed to be as well. The changes to Jin have removed his Mid Air Ice car!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:01 pm
Mahzuki

Ragna's Overdrive is also half as much as everyone elses and takes longer to recharge too. I used one time and watched a Computer use it like 10 seconds later and still get their over drive back before me. Also I have trouble with inputing D ver. Infernal Divider. For some reason there is a super high chance of it becoming Carnage Scissors.
Jin and Tsubaki were supposed to be as well. The changes to Jin have removed his Mid Air Ice car!

Now that I think about it, wouldn't they have had to change some of Ragna's moves due to him losing the Azure Grimoire that was his arm?
Also, I don't question the CPU, they always seem to be able to do things the players themselves can't. (hence why their characters don't look like they have to go to the bathroom before using certain attacks)
I think that would be an improvement for me, since I could never get Carnage Scissors, but always seemed to use Infernal Divider.
Seriously!? I must just really suck with Tsubaki then. As for Jin, I guess one less Ice Car isn't all that bad.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:09 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Now that I think about it, wouldn't they have had to change some of Ragna's moves due to him losing the Azure Grimoire that was his arm?
Also, I don't question the CPU, they always seem to be able to do things the players themselves can't. (hence why their characters don't look like they have to go to the bathroom before using certain attacks)
I think that would be an improvement for me, since I could never get Carnage Scissors, but always seemed to use Infernal Divider.
Seriously!? I must just really suck with Tsubaki then. As for Jin, I guess one less Ice Car isn't all that bad.

He didn't lose the Azure Grimoire. He lost his other arm... His real arm.
The input problem carries on to other characters who have the same things as with Ragna. Anyone with those command inputs do the same thing as Ragna.
Double quarter circle Distortion drives are very unlikely to go off as well. I liked using Makoto too... sad
The stick sensitivity is too high.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:00 pm
Mahzuki

The input problem carries on to other characters who have the same things as with Ragna. Anyone with those command inputs do the same thing as Ragna.
Double quarter circle Distortion drives are very unlikely to go off as well. I liked using Makoto too... sad

Oh wow! I thought he'd lost his grimoire arm, not the other one.
Oh, I see. I really sucked with those commands.
As for Makoto, I liked playing as her, but I really wasn't all that good.
Isn't there a way to alter that?  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Oh wow! I thought he'd lost his grimoire arm, not the other one.
Oh, I see. I really sucked with those commands.
As for Makoto, I liked playing as her, but I really wasn't all that good.
Isn't there a way to alter that?

There isn't.
It isn't fair to Makoto at all. All of her high damage combos use her Particle Flare too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:26 pm
Mahzuki

There isn't.
It isn't fair to Makoto at all. All of her high damage combos use her Particle Flare too.

So they were trying to debuff her and nerfed her instead?  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:51 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

There isn't.

I don't know. The only thing positive that happened to Makoto was that her parry is easier to pull off now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:31 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

There isn't.

I don't know. The only thing positive that happened to Makoto was that her parry is easier to pull off now.

Now that is good news. (sucks to have a parry that's not that easy to use)  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:06 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

There isn't.

Now that is good news. (sucks to have a parry that's not that easy to use)

She has Squirrel Power!  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces