Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Neva's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:22 pm
He fell asleep, his wings trying to flutter, his slumped down a single luminous tear sliding down his face.
Angel Lucian Vladis
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

"So you'd prefer being called a slave then?" He asked grinning, and flicking open the lock. "I'll let you out, but you have to behave and tell me your name." He pulled open the cage and shuffled backwards to allow him out.

((Hmmm. Perhaps its cause I changed my username...))

Angel Lucian Vladis
He lunged toward the demon,his wings still in the clip,he tried to punch him "Neither."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:29 pm
He fell asleep, his wings trying to flutter, his slumped down a single luminous tear sliding down his face.
Angel Lucian Vladis
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

"So you'd prefer being called a slave then?" He asked grinning, and flicking open the lock. "I'll let you out, but you have to behave and tell me your name." He pulled open the cage and shuffled backwards to allow him out.

((Hmmm. Perhaps its cause I changed my username...))

Angel Lucian Vladis
He lunged toward the demon,his wings still in the clip,he tried to punch him "Neither."

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

"Um, well this is awkward." He stated after a few confused before picking him up and carrying him over to the couch and plopping him down. After standing there awkwardly for a moment he quickly grabbed a blanket and covering it before plopping down on the couch opposite.

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:17 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

"Um, well this is awkward." He stated after a few confused before picking him up and carrying him over to the couch and plopping him down. After standing there awkwardly for a moment he quickly grabbed a blanket and covering it before plopping down on the couch opposite.

Angel Lucian Vladis

Jack's card slid out of his pocket,the one that gave his charges.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 am
User Image

Noticing something fall onto the ground he picked it up and looking at it.

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Noticing something fall onto the ground he picked it up and looking at it.

Angel Lucian Vladis

((so your doing the quotes in a way i'm not sure how ,where do you start so they come out looking like that?))

The card had jack's name,and the he was a guardian angel. He was listed as pure.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Reading over the card he smiled slightly, turning it over in his hand before quickly returning to where he'd seen it fall from. Careful not to wake him in case he decided to attack him again or start crying. Either one wasn't wanted.

Angel Lucian Vladis

((What you do is type in this [.quote="Username"] minus the dot at the start and inserting the username between the quotations. And hey presto smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Reading over the card he smiled slightly, turning it over in his hand before quickly returning to where he'd seen it fall from. Careful not to wake him in case he decided to attack him again or start crying. Either one wasn't wanted.

Angel Lucian Vladis

((What you do is type in this [.quote="Username"]
minus the dot at the start and inserting the username between the quotations. And hey presto smile ))
He turned over slowly trying not to shiver.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:54 am
User Image

Freezing when he rolled he quickly retracted his hand and tucked the end of the blanket around him before reaching over him to tuck then other side, hoping he'd get used to the cold of his house because there was no way a ice demon like him was going to invest in heating.

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:07 am
Nocturnal_moon
Jack's collar glowed, had the power block not been in place he would have been more comfortable with the temperature. He yawned cutely,and his eyes fluttered some.

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:59 am
User Image

Sitting down next to the sofa he quickly looked him over before once again reaching to fiddle with the collar once he noticed it glowing. Such a strange contraption he thought to himself, messing with the catch before loosening it as it looked at bit too tight.

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:40 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Sitting down next to the sofa he quickly looked him over before once again reaching to fiddle with the collar once he noticed it glowing. Such a strange contraption he thought to himself, messing with the catch before loosening it as it looked at bit too tight.

Angel Lucian Vladis
He warmed quickly a soft glow surrounding him,.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image

Smiling slightly he ruffled his hair before getting up and heading to kitchen to grab a snack before returning to his seat and continuing to read his book.

Angel Lucian Vladis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:26 pm
Nocturnal_moon
User Image

Smiling slightly he ruffled his hair before getting up and heading to kitchen to grab a snack before returning to his seat and continuing to read his book.

Angel Lucian Vladis

Jack turned some,his clothes pulling away in his turn showing lots of skin as the covers got twisted.  

Angel Lucian Vladis

EnysErenstine

Shirtless Genius

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:16 am
User Image

Turning another page he looked up at the boy before grinning darkly. Placing his book down he creeped over to him before grabbing the boys waist and tickling him.

Angel Lucian Vladis

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces