Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
3DS Friend Code Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:52 pm
Dragonknight VX
MaverickX516
I don't think so. This is going off the fact that there's no Pal Pad to check for an in game FC.

Awww, this makes me very sad... btw, if you find a modest, female ninetails in my friend safari, and just happen to name it 'Jinchuriki' I would gladly part with a mega stone of your choice, from either game (Will need verification before completing trade)

Funny you say that cause I just caught one. I'm assuming Drought is what you want too, right? I am in still need of a Houndoominite, as well.

Edit: Also, did you want Jinchuriki or the more proper Jinchuuriki.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:15 pm
Dose x2
3DS: 4811-7876-9136

be sure to add me as well as everyone who posts in the 3DS fc thread.

Hellbilly Storm

4828-4395-5595

is this second 3DS?

Dragonknight VX
BogiePop
terribly sorry to add to the stress, but for both, I left my character's names in parentheses beside the game information.

my Pokemon Y friend safari is fire type, and I give Larvesta, Ninetails, and Ponyta (Isaiah)

But I do not know what my Pokemon X gives, could you quote me with that information? (Knight)

i seem to only have your fire safari.  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 pm
Archolite
BogiePop

Archolite

im sorry about your missing thread ill look in to it when i have more time to. I understand your misgivings but frankly i dont appreciate your hostility towards me i am one person trying to do my best here.
i am more the willing to talk with you and take suggestions but only in a respectful manner, personal attacks will get you no were.

I apologize if I have the wrong guy. But in my defense, when I confronted you in your thread asking if you deleted my thread, my post was deleted and you never responded. So unless TOPG has a rogue Crew member running around deleting threads I thought there was pretty good reason to assume you deleted my thread.

But if it wasn't you, then you have my sincerest apologies. I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

Regardless, this is very disappointing and I would like this sorted out. It would be a complete failure as a Guild if no one can come up with an answer as to why my thread was deleted.

i understand i really do, my shop here went missing years ago in sub clean up, i try not to delete threads just move then i checked the locked subs but could not find your thread, i can honistly say i dont know were it went. i will try to find out if other crews are lurking  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:47 pm
BogiePop
Archolite
BogiePop

Archolite

im sorry about your missing thread ill look in to it when i have more time to. I understand your misgivings but frankly i dont appreciate your hostility towards me i am one person trying to do my best here.
i am more the willing to talk with you and take suggestions but only in a respectful manner, personal attacks will get you no were.

I apologize if I have the wrong guy. But in my defense, when I confronted you in your thread asking if you deleted my thread, my post was deleted and you never responded. So unless TOPG has a rogue Crew member running around deleting threads I thought there was pretty good reason to assume you deleted my thread.

But if it wasn't you, then you have my sincerest apologies. I'm sure you can understand my frustration.

Regardless, this is very disappointing and I would like this sorted out. It would be a complete failure as a Guild if no one can come up with an answer as to why my thread was deleted.

i understand i really do, my shop here went missing years ago in sub clean up, i try not to delete threads just move then i checked the locked subs but could not find your thread, i can honistly say i dont know were it went. i will try to find out if other crews are lurking
That is really unfortunate. These kinds of things should never happen in a Guild. Especially more than once.

I, for one, will certainly not be creating any more threads that require dedication until I get the green light that my dilemma has been dealt with. I apologize for accusing you. It just seemed to fit together that way. I guess the timing was just a coincidence.  

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

Archolite

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:57 pm
MaverickX516
Dragonknight VX
MaverickX516
I don't think so. This is going off the fact that there's no Pal Pad to check for an in game FC.

Awww, this makes me very sad... btw, if you find a modest, female ninetails in my friend safari, and just happen to name it 'Jinchuriki' I would gladly part with a mega stone of your choice, from either game (Will need verification before completing trade)

Funny you say that cause I just caught one. I'm assuming Drought is what you want too, right? I am in still need of a Houndoominite, as well.

I want to see an anime based on the next generation of ninjas. Hinata/Naruto can have a child, Sasuke can reproduce assexually, Sakura can pair up with Lee or something. Ten Ten gets nobody cuz Neji died.

Seriously though, an anime based on everybody's kids would be awesome. Everyone could pair up and pass on traits so you'd have Byakugan/Uzamaki heritage on the new Jinchuuriki. And Sasuke would pass down his Sharingan to the child of whomever he breeds with and they'd get some of the mother's abilities as well.

And then you would good ole' wise man Kakashi, and so-and-so trained under the legendary Naruto Uzumaki. Would be siiiicccckk!

Main character? I'd like to see Naruto have a son with Hinata that has his hair shape but her color and Byakugan. But, here's the catch.. That's the rival of the main character, Sasuke's daughter, who is trying to reclaim honor to the Uchiha name which her father (Sasuke) did her no favors, despite his return to the village and Hokage Naruto approving of his friend's dark past. Urging the people to forgive him and allow him in the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:48 am
MaverickX516
Dragonknight VX
MaverickX516

Absolutely, if you can fit that many digits! smile (I do have your houndoomite fyi)  

Dragonknight VX

Devoted Friend

8,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:15 am
Dragonknight VX
MaverickX516
Dragonknight VX
MaverickX516

Absolutely, if you can fit that many digits! smile (I do have your houndoomite fyi)

Awesome. I'll be on most of the day so send me a trade request if you see me. My in game name is Jazz.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:55 am
Archolite

I forgot to address why i deleted your question with out answering it, basically because it was in the wrong thread, i wish to keep the FC tread clean of anything that is not a FC so i edit and/or all post other wise.

i have no wifi at home so i log on on my way to work much of the time and just do quick fixes.  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 pm
Hello, I haven't added anyone for safari yet, idk whatt my safari even is. My friend code is B-Man 0516 7482 5422. Ill be adding thhe ones I see here in this thread  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am
Pikaberry
Hello, I haven't added anyone for safari yet, idk whatt my safari even is. My friend code is B-Man 0516 7482 5422. Ill be adding thhe ones I see here in this thread

be sure to post your FC in the 3DS fc thread links should be in the first post  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:56 am
Blackwing Flare the Sun
2277-6896-5544

And if it's not too much trouble, could someone tell me my Friend Safari Type and Pokémon found there?

Dangerous Macadamia
Info:
Breanna

2938-7081-6397

Make sure to tell me when you've added me so I can add you back :p

added you both, if you posted your FC in the other thread its best to add all FCs posted and check that thread often for new codes to add.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 am
My Body Is Ready Machoke
Friend Safari, Im a Fairy type, Idk what i bring, if you could tell me that would be awesome!
Im adding everyone below me, hopefully you guys add me back.
My FC: 0103.9117.3249
I'm breeding Bulbasaurs to learn Giga Drain, if interested, let me know in pm.

you been added and i must say your avi and user name are amazing.  

BogiePop
Crew

Shameless Smoker

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Killing For A Joke

Hilarious Lunatic

7,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 am
BogiePop
My Body Is Ready Machoke
Friend Safari, Im a Fairy type, Idk what i bring, if you could tell me that would be awesome!
Im adding everyone below me, hopefully you guys add me back.
My FC: 0103.9117.3249
I'm breeding Bulbasaurs to learn Giga Drain, if interested, let me know in pm.

you been added and i must say your avi and user name are amazing.

I will add you later today when I hit a hotspot, as well as everyone after you, which is quiet the list. The bulbasaur is Timid Natured btw, and well the offspring will most likely be Male due to the male/female ratio. You might get lucky with a female Bulb, but I've been trying XD
the bulb can be hatched or unhatched if interested.
And I totally got your Signature btw, genius!  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff