Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Psychotic Life in a Cage. [[OPEN&ACCEPTING!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image User Image

T a t e A l e x i s
t h e x d u o

Glancing up as the staggering patient passed them, Alexis watch him silently. When he walked behind them and began digging at the ground, she scoffed. Filthy people. Once the dead animal was in her sight she couldn't help but feel uneasy. "Why the hell do you have that thing?" She asked in a fowl tone. When he spoke to it her clenched fists loosened. A friend. Feeling Tate's hand on her shoulder, she looked at him with a scowl. He stood up, shook his head and headed back inside. He had no desire to deal with Bee's tantrums today. Besides, it was time for arts and crafts, his favorite activity of the days in this jail.

Bee watched Tate leave before looking back at the dead and undead creatures behind her. She felt so much anger but in a brief moment, she was content again. A soft sigh escaped her lips before a groan from her stomach breached. She did not want to eat today, yet her body made attempts for nutrients.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore stared out that window for two hours, her eyes vacant as she watched the sky transition from its gloom to the morning sun. Her mouth was slightly open, and she remained unmoved. Many were used to her oddity, well-versed in this morning routine. She stood on one leg, one arm above her head and the other straight out. She said nothing, her breath slow.
The nurse, checking the time on her watch, went to her with slight hesitation. Alas, she put a hand on the girl's shoulder, her voice coming out kindly to the frozen girl.
Almost immediately, Lenore pulled a tantrum, screaming as the nurse grabbed ahold of her. This was the start of a horrible day, it seemed.

Lenore was a stubborn one, flailing about as she scrambled to get away from the nurse. The restraining officer had to bind her hands before she calmed down. The nurse, now slightly irritated, pulled the girl into the cafeteria and forced her to sit. Lenore hissed at her, before the nurse shook her head and walked away. Food was presented before her, and the nurse returned with the key for the binds.

"Eat," the nurse instructed strictly, giving her a sharp eye before leaving again. Lenore looked down at her food a bit unenthusiastically, despite her hunger. To eat this mundane food...Lenore grit her teeth and sat there in silence.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx T a t e xxx M a r s h a l l xxx
W e ' r e xxx A l l xxx M a d

x S c r e a m - f o r - m e. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u r d e r e r xxxxx

User Image

Stepping foot back in the hospital, a patient antagonizing a nurse caught Tate's attention. With a crooked smile and delightful eyes, he decided to socialize. He walked over to Lenore and sat across the table from her. "If you eat this food, you might die quicker." He said with a slight chuckle gazing at the women before him. Her skin looked like porcelain and her long brown hair was beautiful as it cascaded past her shoulders. His mouth watered as his thoughts raced. He wanted to jump across the table and ravage this young creature. Hands wrapped around her throat as he suffocated her screams. There was an evil glimmer to his eyes as he studied her delicate figure beneath her clothes. Thinking of what she would look like completely bare skinned.

H a r d e r xxx B e t t e r xxx F a s t e r xxx S t r o n g e r

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 pm
AsterxxForge
User Image They were heading inside, it was that time of day again for arts and crafts. It was a little early, but he brought her places before other patients would start to clamber in. She had already put her sandals on as she said she would just before coming, and would be guided down the halls towards the particular room set out with various items that she's used in the past. She's been here awhile, and often the doctor would sit with her and show her things that she could do and figure the things that she did like. This time though she could feel it that he was going to leave her for a little bit, he guided her towards a blank canvas that was set out like many others. "I don't know what to paint." she told him just before she sat down in the hair. She felt his hands on his shoulders "Well, how about something from one of your books. Like we usually do." he encouraged her once more, then showed her a smile "I'll be back, I have some other business." she knew what to do every time he left, it was a little easier as she went along even.

She'd reach out for one of the boxes that contained various used, and harmless paints. Most common thing they were allowed to use was their hands, regardless she went for the heavier material that was similar to oil paintings. She'd play with the paint a little, thinking on some of the books she's recently read. The short lived memory of the kid from earlier, smoke gave her the idea as she'd begin to draw and press her hands against the white canvas. Most to be used were black, dark red and tan sort of colors though she seemed focused on the image she wanted to perplex. She didn't find it much necessary, but he couldn't see her thoughts, so she had to show him what she saw when she read "It might be important to him, as he said when those of books are turned onto the screen for vision of eyes. We see things differently no matter what we look at right..will he not see it correctly even?" she wondered. She asked a question like that long ago, but she was told that it could never truly be proven because we can't look through another's eyes. Something along those lines at least.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm
[ooc;; just a side note, Alexis's disorder is now Borderline personality Disorder and I am now making a male with Antisocial personality disorder. I have a scheme in my head and Alexis is more of an emotional wreck than a charmer. Thank you~]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:33 pm
Having finished his meal that was brought to him Keith still sat in the cafeteria his electronic cigarette still going strong as he continued to draw puffs off of it. The nurse behind him was saying something to him but he didn't hear it. His eyes were affiliated on a single sliver of sunlight that was coming thru the window infront of him. It's shine captivating him with thoughts of turning that light into a flame. A flame large enough to burn down everything around him and engulf even himself in it's blanket of warmth. Dying in a fire that he had set would be the ultimate peak of euphoria he could possibly reach in this lifetime.

His train of thought tho was brought to a screeching halt as the window blinds were closed killing off the steam of light infront of him and pulling him from fantasies. A roar of anger filled the now empty cafeteria as Keith stood suddenly gripping the table and flipping it easily to the side. The remnants of his food clattering to the floor next to him as his reaction elicited a shocked look from the orderlies that were in the cafe still. There eyes wide in a sudden fear of him. All of them feared the ones in this place akin to a prison. None truly cared about them. Each was simply assigned to a person who in societies eyes needed to be cured of a disease that made them anything besides normal. Ones like him who couldn't quite fit into a society that favored a mindless and dull existence followed by a lack luster ending.

A clicking noise came from Keith as he stood there looking at the table. A subtle smoke slowly rose from his mouth as he turned to walk out of the room. A free hand reaching to the electronic cigarette in his mouth. Gripping it, he flung it towards his assigned nurse. The little item bounced off her chest and fell to the floor with a clack. He was heading towards the next area he was expected to be. Arts and crafts. One of the few area's he had a chance to make a flame if even a small one. He needed it now more then ever this place was testing his nerves and he was breaking.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

She made no effort to attempt to eat her food, looking at it with some form of disgust. Her stomach growled, but she remained unresponsive. It wasn't until Keith flipped the table that Lenore moved, turning her head to the angry male. Lenore watched Keith's fit, a confused expression on her face. It quickly turned into an excited smile, watching as Keith grew angry and threw his electronic cigarette at the nurse. Her feelings towards Keith were indifferent, but his actions were oddly scarily amusing. She watched as he left the room, her smile still lingering until the scratch of the chair across from her caught her attention.
Her dark eyes darted to Tate's, her face immediately turning into a placid expression. She had trouble recognizing him, mainly because it was very difficult for her to determine who was real and who wasn't.

She finally opened her mouth to speak, watching his eyes twinkle as he watched her. "Why are you watching me?" She asked in a flat tone, a little paranoid that he looked so pleasured by staring at her. Lenore shrugged her shoulders, glancing down at her food. Was someone trying to kill her? Did the nurse drug her food so that she would die quickly? She glanced up at Tate, furrowing her brows. Who sent him? Was he trying to save her? She opened her mouth again to speak, but could not make any words come out. Lenore closed it, biting her lip.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image User Image

xxx T a t e xxx M a r s h a l l xxx
W e ' r e xxx A l l xxx M a d

x S c r e a m - f o r - m e. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u r d e r e r xxxxx

User Image

Smiling playfully as his eyes stayed on her, Tate ran his fingers along the table. Keith's tantrum showed no sign of danger toward a women, so he was not interested, only in the reaction Lenore had. As he glanced up, watching Keith leave, he knew what was next. He had seen him in arts every day. When Lenore spoke, his eyes danced back to her. His expression was one of true thought before he parted his lips and spoke, "I find you interesting. And further more, why does anyone do anything? Why are we here? Why do we live? Your question is one of millions we all have." He said more inquisitive and cunning. He watched her for a moment longer before he began to trace back to his savage thoughts. He stared at Lenore with a devious grin, almost like a longing hunger that could never be satisfied. For a few passing minutes he starred, then shook his head and folded his hands gently on the table. "Why are you here?" He asked Lenore in a more concerned tone.

H a r d e r xxx B e t t e r xxx F a s t e r xxx S t r o n g e r

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:37 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

Trevor gave a glance over to the girl, hearing how disgusted she was at her furry little companion. "Even zombies need friends... Hellfire is the only friend I have." He told her, giving a more childlike smile as he shifted over to her direction. He heard her stomach and gave a grin. "I can hear your hunger... Can you hear mine? It aches for more every second..." He uttered rather creepily. The urge to bite was back again and Alexis' flesh looked rather delectable. His dead gaze changed into that of hunger, eyeing her arm as his mouth slowly opened. This is what his bone was for. Like a dog, whenever he felt like biting, the bone goes to his mouth. "Apologies... Your flesh just looks so delectable and bitable right now..." He mumbled through his bone, slowly shifting the other way so he wouldn't get any more temptations.

But They Also Bring a Meal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore grew even more confused, a look of slight panic on her face. What was he saying? What did he mean? His questions were too much of her, and she grew a little fearful. Her eyes held a scared look, as her mind raced. She watched his hands as they kept moving, folding themselves neatly on the table. Lenore was definitely having a hard time processing this conversation, and alas, gave a look of inquisition and panic.

"I don't know. Am I alive?" Her face looked like she was about to cry. Thinking about the philosophies of life made her rather irritable. She shook her head fast before staring harder at his hands. "They...t...they put me here. So they can watch me. They always watch me. I see them," she murmured, paranoid now. "Who are you? Are you one of them? Did they send you?" She stood up, letting the chair screech against the floor as she looked at Tate. The nurse rose, now aware of Lenore's panic. Lenore looked to the nurse. The nurse was one of them. Always watching her. She sat down quickly, smart enough to not cause a scene. The nurse paused, watching Lenore as she began to settle back down again. The nurse returned to her spot in the back.

Lenore took several breaths before flashing her eyes to the amused Tate. She cleared her throat. "Or are you an angel? Are you here to save me?" She whispered.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image User Image

T a t e A l e x i s
t h e x d u o

His eye became warm, yet still filled with excitement as he listened to Lenore. Thinking for a moment about her questions and studying her movements, he realized he struck a nerve. Was he to feel aroused by her panic or had this hospital made his compassionate side regain consciousness? He looked at her, more relaxed, before speaking softly, "I am angel nor demon. I am alive, just as you are. I am a real person, flesh and blood, sitting before you. You are here because they want to watch over you. As they do the rest of us. I am just a human with some problems, sent here to be fixed. My name is Tate Marshall. I have been here for four years now and have yet to actually meet you. Delighted." His voice held a bit of empathy for the girl. He had many questions for her now, but in a moments passing, his mind would be back to murder.

Alexis looked at the young man, confused and a bit fearful. She wondered what was wrong with him, but wouldnt dare ask in fear of upsetting him. His body was mutilated and sewn by bits and pieces. She cleared her throat softly before parting her pale lips, "I suppose, everyone needs a friend. Especially here. My body is hungry, but I am not going to feed it. If I do, I will become a victim to the never ending hunger." As he looked at her arm she slid them behind her, cupping her hands together. "You cant be serious? Eating human flesh.. That's vile. If you are hungry, you can have my breakfast." Only getting one serving card per meal, she felt as though she could help him feel less starved. She smiled before gesturing for him to come with her inside.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:24 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

"Vile is a harsh word... I don't eat flesh, just bite it... a lot..." Just thinking about biting human flesh made him bite harder on his bone, such a weird fetish involved with his addiction. "Never ending hunger... You have that as well? Such a miserable feeling I know... Yet you learn to cope and accept the feeling... Sometimes..." He bit on his bone some more, following her inside slowly, shifting along the grass, Hellfire still on his shoulder. "I don't believe I've heard you name yet. Mine's Trevor... The Zombie Boy..." He said to her, his deathly gaze met with a childlike smile.

But They Also Bring a Meal...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore looked down at her food. Tate seemed so real to her, yet since being sent here, she had been taught to second guess what was reality and what wasn't. She was told she was insane, and that the things she heard and saw were not real. Even at this time, she had difficulty deciphering whether Tate existed in her head or if he was really there.

He seemed by far too normal to be in this looney house. She deducted he was lying. Lenore knew it. The voices, which piped in every so often, assured her of it. He was only saying these things because he couldn't say who he really was. Which made sense, especially in this place. She nodded in agreement slowly, looking as if she knew who he was secretly. He was sent here by some higher entity to save her. It made sense. She looked to her food, convinced it was poisoned, and pushed it away. Her appetite disappeared, no longer hungry.

"Tate. I know someone by that name..." She murmured, distracted by distant thoughts. Her mind left elsewhere. The nurse noted that Lenore was done, ignoring Tate and gently touching Lenore's arm. The nurse glanced disapprovingly at Tate, knowing all the details of his disorder, and that his influence on the schizophrenic girl would not be positive. Lenore flinched away from the touch; she never trusted her nurse. She was one of them, always watching her, hired by them to kill her. She looked to Tate before back to the nurse. "Come honey, time for arts and crafts," she ushered, trying to get Lenore up peacefully this time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Whereabouts: Cafeteria
Audiance: Tate, Alexis, Trevor
Personality: Yasei
Music in my mind: Lights Out

A tall, black haired male nurse walked behind and led another patient into the cafeteria. The boy with mismatched eyes looked normal enough, his expression calm and aloof as they nurse guided him over to a table. "Sit." He was told. Yasei rolled his eyes and sat, folding his arms on the table and putting his head down on them. The nurse eyed him for a moment before walking away, taking off to get some food for him. Normally watching him wasn't to bad, but because of his disorder they could never be sure who they were really dealing with. Yasei looked around to see that there was quite a bit of people already out and about. Zombie boy was even out and about. He shivered slightly, that boy was creepy.

Lenore was with Tate. That was a bad combination. It didn't take long for a nurse to come back with a plate of food. This was a different nurse, female and young, not his usual who knew him. His apparently needed a small bathroom break. She smiled sweetly down at him before setting down his tray. He looked down to see the steak, eggs, toast, and a glass of orange juice. He dug right in, having felt like he was starved even though he wasn't. She stood there starring at him for a moment before walking away, as if expecting something to happen. He gave her a glance before shaking his head. Why were they always watching him? It wasn't like he was going to randomly lash out at them...

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 am
User Image User Image

T a t e A l e x i s
t h e x d u o

Alexis shuttered as he spoke about biting flesh. It made her stomach do back flips, definitely not hungry now. Her eyes shifted down, feeling bad for speaking rashly about his fetish. She walked over to a smaller table, closest to the windows and sat down for a moment. "My name is Alexis, but you can call me Al or Bee. I suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder, please do excuse my outbursts." She said glancing back up at him. A sudden rush of joy struck her as she got up and skipped to the short red headed nurse who was standing by the door. She handed her the food card, asked for his meal and then skipped back to the table. A smile spread across her lips as she looked at Trevor and spoke again, "The nurse will bring you food over in a moment."

Tate listened to Lenore, careful of her movements and words. He couldn't pin point her exact condition, but could tell that she might be very unstable. Seeing another patient walk in, more intrigued by his eyes, Tate watched him for a moment before looking at the nurse who approached Lenore. "I should come too. It is almost time for activities." speaking with a soft tone, a charming grin crossed his lips as he looked at the nurse. Knowing far too well that she was not fond of him, he wanted to see how uncomfortable he could make her.

Standing up, he took Lenore's tray and walked over to the same nurse Al had spoken to and handed it to her. He bowed his head as if to say thank you, and waited for Lenore to head out. His thoughts of mischief and murder had eased at this time, letting him feel some rather odd emotions. His eyes kept shifting around the room to the other patients. The young man with the enchanting eyes, Zombie boy, Al and Lenore. He looked back at Al, giving her a look of caution. He did care for her, as a sister, and did not want her flesh being ripped off. Unless it was by him of course.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff