weeee!!!
  a person like mee!
  no.><
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:52 pm
Green_crayon42

An honest mistake. So why don't you tell me about your hobbies/interests? Maybe we have something in common?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:19 pm
Clasela

OK!
Well, I'm Sarah, shortly turning 27, and....special needs. neutral
My journal goes really in depth. and I'll answer any question or curiosity.
Hobbies...um..well I actually don't do anything but get on Facebook, Gaia and Pinterest. Though I'd just love to start making things with my own hands.
I don't know how to even go about searching for a project though. The internet and Pinterest is just bursting with all kinds of ideas on everything in the world. I can't narrow it down and pick just one!!! evil
But I did get yarn and a crochet hook recently, so I guess I'm starting with that.
I began working out this month, so it hasn't been very long yet at all. I just want to look good. I already do, but....I'm curious. Plus I have bunches
of spare time, so I need a time eater.
I'm in love with Christmas. I love to make things pretty.
I love My Little Pony and The Lord of the Rings. And The Hobbit of course.
I love movies and special effects. I want to be a part of a special effects team when I grow up!!!
I watch Special Features DVDs and Commentaries with a passion.
I like to know things others don't.
I grew up with an adoration for Greek Myths and Martial Arts along with weaponry and history.
I love to look good! I would like the luxurious life, and would probably do well in it, but....once I had it, I'd more then likely feel guilty. BUT I'd like to have it just so I can show people what to do with wealth. Yea, there's nothing wrong with living with a lot of money....but give to the folks that have nothing, ya know?

Hm...I am very feeling oriented.
Power was used to intimidate me for 24 years. So mostly, I think of that as scary.
I'm learning Italian. Mom and I plan to go there in the future.
My mom is my best friend. We have differences but I couldn't ask for a better relationship.
I love to craft when I can.
According to my special needs, I am not allowed to drive a car and I have no skill with money whatsoever. And time-conception.

That's enough, isn't it??  

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 pm
Green_crayon42

I love Pinterest and crafts! You should do a different project each week? That would be a great time consumer~
Speaking of crafts and Christmas, I want to make these for maybe next year, or whenever my partner and I buy our first tree.
What part of history do you like?
I'm the opposite, I love luxurious things, but in moderation, like a holiday or a new piece of furniture. I do agree on giving to those who have nothing though. My mother was telling me about these people who gave $50 to a poor family overseas and now that family has a busy clothing business and are building a new home. People don't realise who something so little can mean a lot.
You'll have to take loads of photos in Italy~ I've heard it's beautiful. I'd love to go to Santorini in Greece. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:51 pm
Clasela
Green_crayon42

I love Pinterest and crafts! You should do a different project each week? That would be a great time consumer~
Speaking of crafts and Christmas, I want to make these for maybe next year, or whenever my partner and I buy our first tree.
What part of history do you like?
I'm the opposite, I love luxurious things, but in moderation, like a holiday or a new piece of furniture. I do agree on giving to those who have nothing though. My mother was telling me about these people who gave $50 to a poor family overseas and now that family has a busy clothing business and are building a new home. People don't realise who something so little can mean a lot.
You'll have to take loads of photos in Italy~ I've heard it's beautiful. I'd love to go to Santorini in Greece. emotion_kirakira

That's very pretty. emotion_kirakira
And yes. A project every so often would be great.
Oh I will. You can count on it.
That trip is way waaaay in the future though. I'm not going until I have a full understanding of history and language. It's only respectful to the country.

Yea...I wish I knew of little projects like that. It also helps to know what is being done with your money.

Oh. What part of history? Um...I'm big on myths and how they came about. How dragons came into being....I want to learn about Chinese foot binding...gruesome as it is.
I love the Ancient world and the romantic Medieval times.
The real Medieval time would not have been so romantic. I'd hate to live then. People probably didn't live much past 30. emotion_zombie  

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas