I need some Gaia friends! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:01 pm
Hello emotion_awesome I'm Staci. I know how you feel although I have never had Gaia friends, I've only been on here a few months. I have no friends IRL either. They all ended up being back stabbing and selfish. They would all throw me under the bus if it helped them at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:33 pm
stacilo
Hello emotion_awesome I'm Staci. I know how you feel although I have never had Gaia friends, I've only been on here a few months. I have no friends IRL either. They all ended up being back stabbing and selfish. They would all throw me under the bus if it helped them at all.

sadly that seems to be how a lot of people are. emotion_bandaid emotion_8c

diet bepis

Kitten

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:20 pm
    Hello there! I'm Rainy (:

Speaking of cats... A friend of mine had a ranch with 50 cats! They were all strays, but when she left food out for them, they all came to eat.

The sight of all of them was... majestic... emotion_kirakira

Anyways, feel free to add me (about 10 of my 50 friends actually go online, so it'd be nice to have someone to talk to <3)

RL friends are so complicated... I do have a group of friends that I hang out with, but I'm always worried about whether we're true friends or not. (So much gossip goes around that I'm wondering if we just stay together for our status)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:29 pm
bhirdy

hehe, I thought you might appreciate him ^_^
And I do have pets! I have a kitty myself, she's tiny gray and fluffy! And I also have a pet chinchilla~~

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s

Speaking of cats... A friend of mine had a ranch with 50 cats! They were all strays, but when she left food out for them, they all came to eat.

Anyways, feel free to add me (about 10 of my 50 friends actually go online, so it'd be nice to have someone to talk to <3)

RL friends are so complicated... I do have a group of friends that I hang out with, but I'm always worried about whether we're true friends or not. (So much gossip goes around that I'm wondering if we just stay together for our status)

oh wow, Idk if Rainy is your real name or a nickname, but either way you're the second Rainy i've ever met. well, my best friend in second grade spelled it "Reiny". so, that's cool (:

and OMG 50 cats I would love to see that... they'd all be my little babies... emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I feel exactly the same way. the problem is that if someone is gossiping with you, they're probably gossiping about you too. friendship circles or groups are actually kinda disappointing sometimes. |:

&& yes, i will add you<3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:38 pm
Emo Pankakes
bhirdy

hehe, I thought you might appreciate him ^_^
And I do have pets! I have a kitty myself, she's tiny gray and fluffy! And I also have a pet chinchilla~~

Aww what's your kitty's name?

And my friend had two chinchillas. Victor and Stella. xD They were SO soft. lol I loved watching them roll around in dirt.

diet bepis

Kitten

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:46 pm
bhirdy
r a i n i i_d a i s

oh wow, Idk if Rainy is your real name or a nickname, but either way you're the second Rainy i've ever met. well, my best friend in second grade spelled it "Reiny". so, that's cool (:

and OMG 50 cats I would love to see that... they'd all be my little babies... emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

I feel exactly the same way. the problem is that if someone is gossiping with you, they're probably gossiping about you too. friendship circles or groups are actually kinda disappointing sometimes. |:

&& yes, i will add you<3

Unfortunately it's only my avi's name~
    As for the cats, she lets her neighbors adopt them (I wanted one when I was little, but my parents said no.. I don't get it- Usually they say "If it's free, take it.")

And I agree with you...
    I find online friendships easier to manage than RL friendships since chances are that you won't meet that person, so it's easier to talk to them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s

Unfortunately it's only my avi's name~
    As for the cats, she lets her neighbors adopt them (I wanted one when I was little, but my parents said no.. I don't get it- Usually they say "If it's free, take it.")

And I agree with you...
    I find online friendships easier to manage than RL friendships since chances are that you won't meet that person, so it's easier to talk to them.

it's probably a good idea then that you have an online name ~
I've always been so upfront about who I am, not giving away anything super personal,
but still i just kinda tell people my name right away.

& lol I like your parents advice. My mom's advice is more like "if it's free, it's probably stolen poisoned or about to explode." stare

It's always easier to talk to people who you don't have to look at them face to face. dunno why
but it's one of the reasons that communication IRL today seems to be so lacking.

diet bepis

Kitten

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:05 pm
Bump~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 pm
Daintyy
it's probably a good idea then that you have an online name ~
I've always been so upfront about who I am, not giving away anything super personal,
but still i just kinda tell people my name right away.

& lol I like your parents advice. My mom's advice is more like "if it's free, it's probably stolen poisoned or about to explode." stare

It's always easier to talk to people who you don't have to look at them face to face. dunno why
but it's one of the reasons that communication IRL today seems to be so lacking.

It may be that you're likely to meet people online because you share a common interest, so it's easy to get off on the right foot without using any cliche ice-breakers.

I'm more of a shy and quiet person in RL... the only casual line I could come up with is "So... How about that weather?" sweatdrop

You're mom has an... interesting way of looking at things, but I hope that it's not always that case ^^;

I love your avi's eyes by the way-- Good luck on your quest!

Gaia's new management is totally changing Gaia now-- Have you noticed that they're pushing Flash Sales daily? It's mainly for impatient questers (which may just be 2/3 of Gaians), so they can hurry up and finish their quest by buying their quest items with GC.

(Totally takes away the point of a quest)

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:55 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s

It may be that you're likely to meet people online because you share a common interest, so it's easy to get off on the right foot without using any cliche ice-breakers.

I'm more of a shy and quiet person in RL... the only casual line I could come up with is "So... How about that weather?" sweatdrop

You're mom has an... interesting way of looking at things, but I hope that it's not always that case ^^;

I love your avi's eyes by the way-- Good luck on your quest!

Gaia's new management is totally changing Gaia now-- Have you noticed that they're pushing Flash Sales daily? It's mainly for impatient questers (which may just be 2/3 of Gaians), so they can hurry up and finish their quest by buying their quest items with GC.

(Totally takes away the point of a quest)

I say "How about that weather?" as a joke and it makes people laugh but in all seriousness I say it when I have absolutely no idea what to say o_o;

And, yeah, my mom is kind of... she's great. Haha. But she's interesting.

Oh and thanks (: I just got them today, someone helped me get the last bit of gold I needed to buy them.

And whoever is managing Gaia now really needs to calm down, they're pushing all these '03 items on us and these Flynn's Booty/Chest and the inflation is SO massive, like 1million gold is practically nothing now. i hate it. D: <

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:19 pm
Daintyy
I say "How about that weather?" as a joke and it makes people laugh but in all seriousness I say it when I have absolutely no idea what to say o_o;

Oh and thanks (: I just got them today, someone helped me get the last bit of gold I needed to buy them.

And whoever is managing Gaia now really needs to calm down, they're pushing all these '03 items on us and these Flynn's Booty/Chest and the inflation is SO massive, like 1million gold is practically nothing now. i hate it. D: <

It always happens where I'm caught in an awkward situation, and it's the only thing that I can think of ^^;

Gaia's management is going insane-- practically money crazy.

It's really ticking me off that Gaia is letting people "cheat" to finish their quests. Even worse, it includes Flynn's Booty. There's been so much uproar about it, but Gaia doesn't get the point.

I just hope that the inflation will die down... When I bought my Band of Bremen, it as about 500k. How much did you buy yours for?

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Daintyy

It always happens where I'm caught in an awkward situation, and it's the only thing that I can think of ^^;

Gaia's management is going insane-- practically money crazy.

It's really ticking me off that Gaia is letting people "cheat" to finish their quests. Even worse, it includes Flynn's Booty. There's been so much uproar about it, but Gaia doesn't get the point.

I just hope that the inflation will die down... When I bought my Band of Bremen, it as about 500k. How much did you buy yours for?

About 1,200,000. That is INSANE. everything has practically doubled in price, and everyone hates it except the people who can buy cash on a regular basis.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:57 pm
Daintyy
About 1,200,000. That is INSANE. everything has practically doubled in price, and everyone hates it except the people who can buy cash on a regular basis.

It is. I just bought it around September this year- After this, I'll be going around Gaia signing petitions for this madness to stop. (I honestly have nothing else to do..)

But don't give up on your quest- A lot of charities are being extra generous because of the inflation.

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:41 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Daintyy

It is. I just bought it around September this year- After this, I'll be going around Gaia signing petitions for this madness to stop. (I honestly have nothing else to do..)

But don't give up on your quest- A lot of charities are being extra generous because of the inflation.

I'm hoping Gaia will get rid of this stupid Flynn's booty/chest thing soon and the prices will drop down again.
And oh yes they definitely are. I got a Kiki Kitty today. o.o

(btw, your avatar is SO cute~!)

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas