Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Graduation Dungeon ] Amphi & Danny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:18 pm
Amphi made another sound as her hair was tugged, swatting Danny's hand away.

"I don't wanna draw pictures Danny!" Amphi said super quietly and muffled into her beanbag. "I wanna talk about adult things too........" She started to flush as the teacher smiled at her.

"Well then Amphi, what do you want to do...?" The teacher shushed the other children, waiting for the mermaid's response.

"I wan....I want to...um...." She started to say, her voice shaking with clear struggle. "I want to um...."

"Yes?" The teacher leaned in, causing the mermaid to blush more.

A kid spoke up, "Aw, she takes too long, who cares what she wants to be, I bet she doesn't even know!" The other kid snickered, causing Amphi to shrink her small form even more in the beanbag.....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 pm
Danny stood up and kicked the kid in the stomach. "BE QUIET I WANNA HEAR WHAT AMPHI SAYS."

The teacher sighed, mumbling something about being overworked under her breath. "Danny you shouldn't-"

"SHHHHHHHHHH." She looked at amphi expectantly, almost with reverence. "Go ahead."

The teacher took the time to write out a small referral slip. Danny was definitely visiting the principals office when this was all over.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:27 pm
Amphi blushed even more....

She sent a shy smile at Danny, grateful for the ghoul's support. Which inspired her to say in a rushed voice.

"I want to be a mermaid princess!" She blinked, "Like...like my big sister! And have a really good singing voice...." She stammered...."So I can...sing...in...front of others................................"

Okay she was embarassed now, she moved from her beanbag to Danny's in a instant and burrowed her head in the other ghoul's back. "O...Okay.?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm
Now the kid beside Danny was crying, and the other kids were squirming uncomfortably. "Alright, alright," the teacher sighed, "Danny, you know what this means. You need to go to the principal's for-"

"Unasseptable behavior," Danny parroted. This was a "walk of shame" Danny knew well. She stood up, stretched herself out and began walking towards the door, only to realize she had an Amphi attached to her. "You gonna come? You'll get in trouble too."

The teacher was already talking to her other students. "We can go on an adventure!!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:03 pm
Amphi stayed attached to Danny.

".............................." She was quiet at first before mumbling. "You can't go to the principles without telling them what you want to be..." She looked over at the teacher.

"I'm gonna go with Danny cause I wanna hear what she wants to be..." Amphi clutched again, though the teacher didn't hear her...that was okay too, "I don't mind being in trouble." She shyly said again. "adventures sound fun...."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:12 pm
Danny giggled, marching in front of Amphi towards the door proudly. "Well if you say so ..."

She sat down, crossing her arms and legs, eyebrows furrowing in concentration. "I want to be ... a maceball player! Like Hank Scarin'!!" Danny didn't know a lot of things, but she loved watching maceball when it was on. It was one of her favorite things.

Having decided that was enough, she stood up and took Amphi's hand, moving closer and closer to the door. She felt her body begin to contort and twist, growing once more until a fully adult sized hand pressed against the door. She turned, and the classroom was gone, replaced by the same black room with two beanbag chairs. "Amphi? Y'Okay?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 pm
Amphi made a small giggle sound. Happy to hear Danny's dream.

"I hope you become the BEST maceball player Danny!" Amphi stumbled a little but continued to follow after the ghoul.

Soon enough, and the farther they got from the class, she felt her smaller form growing until, like a head rush, she was an adult again. She brought her hand up to stop the spinning before laughing.

"yeah, I'm okay Danny." She looked around, grabbing another door at random. "Let's try this one next...."

And like the last room, her form changed down to that of a minipet now...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 pm
Darkness awaited her in the next room. She looked to Amphi for answers, but found empty space. When she looked back at the room, she found herself at Amityville academy.

WITH AN ADORABLE MINIPET BESIDE HER.

The fire demon picked it up and squealed, squeezing it far too tightly. "You're so cute!!!!"

Wait.

Wait.

If she was back at Amityville, did that mean she'd passed? SHE PASSED? "THEY GAVE ME A MINIPET THAT LOOKS LIKE AMPHI 'CAUSE I PASSED EEEE." But ... where was Amphi? Danny's face fell. Had the mermaid not passed? Oh no. No no no. That couldn't be. Amphi was like a million jillion times smarter and prettier and better than her. She must have finished early, that was it.

She ran from the doorway, looking around for anyone that she could talk to, in order to ask them about Amphi's whereabouts. The minipet was slung in her arms loosely, free to move about if it wanted. "Hello? Anybody?" It seemed ... strangely quiet.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:38 pm
It took a moment for Amphi to realize the form she was in, was that of a little minipet.

She went from holding Danny's hand to being lifted and squeezed a little too tightly for comfort oh my jack Danny let her breathe.

The fact that when she made a sound of "Please" actually came out as a puff of sapphire fire really tipped her off to even what sort of minipet she was. A dragon one.

Her little legs wiggled in Danny's grip, soft puffs of "no" sapphire flames snorted out as she was taken away from the door and into amityville.

At one point, Danny did stop, loosening her death grip enough that Amphi could wiggle out of her, dropping to her butt. Taking the chance, she waddled her way over to a fountain in the courtyard, jumping up on the ledge to look at her reflection.

AHHHHHHHHHHH SHE REALLY WAS A MINIPET...

More tufts of sapphire flame escape as she waddled back and forth in worry.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Danny squeaked as the minipet escaped, running off to the water. Just like Amphi! Wow, this minipet must have come from around where Amphi was born in the ocean. They were so similar!

"Hey little guy, come back." Nevermind that the "guy" was a "ghoul." "Where are you going?" She followed the minipet, chasing it to the fountain.

She took a long hard look in the fountain. Why was the water so still? And why wasn't there anyone on campus? Something was fishy. Danny wasn't smart, but she'd been on one too many field trips to know that something was definitely fishy.

"Hmm ... What do you think? What should we do?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:30 pm
Amphi frowned at Danny, in her dragon minipet form. She blew a puff at Danny before jumping down again.

Waddling away from the fountain, she moved towards the school, looking for anyone.

She spouted another puff as if to say, let's get out of here.

Maybe Danny would understand!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 pm
Danny didn't get this weird minipet, but she was stupid enough to chase it down.

"Hurr, okay little guy. Show me where you wanna go! Then we'll celebrate with everyone else I guess ..." But did that everyone else include Amphi? "Uh- wait, let's find Amphi first, okay?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Amphi didn't understand why she was still being referred to as little guy.

She started to slowly waddle to her room, pawing at the door. This should let Danny know that she was Amphi right!?!

chiickadee generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 pm
Danny ran past the minipet, scooping him (her) up on the way. "Right! Let's check her dorm!" When she twisted the doorknob on the dorm, it led to a place much different though.

The weight in her arms grew heavier, and she realized she was now holding Amphi princess style. "Oh! There you are. Ehehe." Good thing that had been resolved. But she missed her minipet friend too ...

Nothing more was allowed to be exchanged as a bright light suddenly flared from the doorway, engulfing them both.

---

When Danny opened her eyes, it was in a strange room, from a strange angle- about two feet off the ground. She felt her mouth moving, but the words didn't fill out quite right. "Heya. I'm Danny. Sup dude?"

"Wow! Who said that?"

"Me! Uh ... Do a thing where you like ... push all the FEAR- uh ... energy stuff into one spot ... and you kinda uh ... Hm maybe I could-"

"... Come again?"

Suddenly two knuckle dusters flared (quite literally, with fire) in the girl's hands. "Woah!" The short newly-initiated Sun hunter took a few swipes at the air.

"Cool right? I'm jacking awesome ..." There was a silence as Danny seemed to take in her own awesomeness. "Uh yeah. Anyways. Try not to hurt yourself."

RED ALERT, SHIELD'S DOWN, APPROACHING FROM .09384 N 390.321 W APPROXIMATELY 5 MINUTES UNTIL IMPACT

An older hunter clattered into the room. "Sorry trainee- no time. Get to the battlefield."

"What? But I just- okay! Okay I'm coming!"

---

The battle raged, both Danny and her hunter fighting hard. Halloween students and adults alike had all joined together for an attack. Without Excalibur to at least slow them, the hunters were desperately outmatched. "C'mon! Dodge left- no no, right! Quick, move, move!"

"You're going too fast! I'm not ready for this kind of thing!" A punch landed squarely on her hunter's jaw.

"Ouch ... but its okay! You're still here, I got your FEAR shield buddy!" Danny couldn't help but feel this girl was terribly inexperienced. Whereas Danny had been raised on the fist, this girl was spunky but ... new.

"Right! Right! Sorry, I can do this, I can!"

"Atta ghoul!"

A face Danny recognized came in front of her. Who was it though? She just knew she knew him, but he was ... he was ...

"Don't get this one. H-He's not worth your time!" Chains rattled past her hunter, ensnaring her. "Run! Run oh my Jack RUN!"

The spitfire hunter tripped over her feet, but managed to get away. "Did you know that person?"

"No he just ... seemed dangerous. I dunno. Watch out on your left!"

---

Her eyes opened and she had returned to the dark room with the singular door once more. "A-Amphi? You there?"

Quote:
3. Prompt - Forged Anew
You step into a room. Except it now isn't a room anymore. You realize quite quickly that you are now a Hunter's Weapon. What kind of weapon are you? Who is the human you're with? What is your relationship? And oh, look -- your human appears to be fighting against someone you recognize. You don't remember their name. But there's something about them that sparks... something within you. Is it joy? Sadness? Hatred? You... You don't quite know why you're feeling it, but you can't deny the feeling is there.

If you are in a group, this is a ~solo exercise~.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:34 pm
Amphi puffed out another flame as they hit her dorm, wishing that she was back in her..-poof- and there she was again. Still being carted like the little minipet by Danny.

“Uhm Danny?” She wiggled, wanting to be set down. “Maybe we should just stop entering-” it was too late, the door was opened with both of them pushed through. It disappeared and Amphi felt a chill down her spine...

---

“This is my partner?” The voice was cold and cruel, as was the hunters face as he picked up the full body sized trident. The tips were a bright blue, melting down into a black hilt with small symbols, the most noticeable being a Pisces sign at the bottom.

“What the ********?” The boy...no man was tall, lanky if you would. He wore a sweater that covered his neck but not his arms, tight fitting jeans tucked into boots and a pair of small rimmed glasses, pushing them up with one finger. “You ******** talk?”

Amphi stuttered a bit,

“It's a ******** complication, but I will make things clear since you seem to be a meek sort of thing. You talk when I allow it, you do exactly as I say when I say it, and there will be no arguments.” he shifted, twirling the trident around. “I came here for a reason, not for ******** annoying voices in my head.”

Amphi silenced.

“We aren't going to be ******** friends. You are a tool. Nothing more.”

He pushed the glasses up again, “To you, it's master.”

---

Brady snorted at Amphi's meek voice, wondering why the tool decided to speak. He had a blissful half of year in the life division with the weapon minding his orders and thoughts.

“That's because friends are worthless on this island.” He flipped another page in the lab reports, “Survival is key, the only thing I need is for you to keep doing your job...while I do mine Slave.”

“Because a master doesn't call it's tool by its name, do you not ******** understand the concept?”

She was quiet again...

---

It ******** figured, He made it a year and half scotch free. Just promo'd to full ******** hunter and they had been sent on a mission in the Sahara. Gathering fear samples again.

Then they were attacked...no he had been attacked. He had been stupid. Isolated himself from the group and separated. An easy ******** target on the field.

“You call me ******** master...till the end....” He coughed, blood splattering on the sand. “And not ******** surprising, you are a useless weapon after all.”

He scoffed throwing the trident down,his body collapsing next to it.

Amphi reached gently out into his mind and hugged him in the only way she could.
her voice faded until there was nothing but black.

When she woke again, she was looking up at Danny and shaking her head.

“I think we should leave soon, I'm getting a headache from all the things happening...”

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff