Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What's your sexual orientation? o-o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:27 pm
Dark_Contortion
I identify myself as a lesbian. At the age of 11 I confirmed it, I knew I liked girls when I was in the first grade but it took me a while to figure out what was "wrong" with me.

Wow that is young. I was like in 6th grade, so yeah me too around 11, I knew I was bi-sexual.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:28 pm
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
                    tbqh, i kind of unconsciously gave up on pinpointing my orientation somewhere along the line? i literally realized one day that i
                    simply didn't care anymore, and never really did. i'm probably not straight, but definitely not gay, either. what can i say, i'm a bit
                    lazy.

well, that's not entirely accurate, i used to identify as asexual panromantic. anywho.

so basically, i don't really label my sexuality. if i did though, maybe somewhere along pansexual, or in the gray-ace or ace crowd.

Seems legit, and hey...I don't judge. Cause gender and sexuality don't matter. They don't define us. In a way yeah..
                    in a way, they kinda do? which is probably why some people are nuts about it- but really, at the end of
                    the day, not so important, yanno? especially gender- like i definitely identify as female, but i'd love to be
                    able to change from male to female whenever i wanted, haha.

I mean that makes sense, but still ******** people. It really doesn't matter, people just aren't used to that fact yet.
And same here xD

SkeletalWreck

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:08 pm
I'm mostly lesbian? A bi-curious lesbian, I guess? I'd be willing to give a guy a try, but I strongly favor women for crushes and I've only ever dated and/or slept with women. I find it's usually just simplest to tell people I'm a lesbian.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 pm
I consider myself to be a lesbian with one exception. If the woman I love ever decides to get a sex change, then I will stay with her. I'm in love with her and attracted to her, not just her body.

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:09 pm
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
                    tbqh, i kind of unconsciously gave up on pinpointing my orientation somewhere along the line? i literally realized one day that i
                    simply didn't care anymore, and never really did. i'm probably not straight, but definitely not gay, either. what can i say, i'm a bit
                    lazy.

well, that's not entirely accurate, i used to identify as asexual panromantic. anywho.

so basically, i don't really label my sexuality. if i did though, maybe somewhere along pansexual, or in the gray-ace or ace crowd.

Seems legit, and hey...I don't judge. Cause gender and sexuality don't matter. They don't define us. In a way yeah..
                    in a way, they kinda do? which is probably why some people are nuts about it- but really, at the end of
                    the day, not so important, yanno? especially gender- like i definitely identify as female, but i'd love to be

I mean that makes sense, but still ******** people. It really doesn't matter, people just aren't used to that fact yet.
And same here xD

yeah, screw people man. well, as the younger generations get older, i guess it'll
                    be more accepted? but idk, might not. you never really know, i suppose.
                    man wouldn't that be awesome?! like if you're not feeling up to putting on a bra
                    or w/e that day boom you're male and then backwards again. that would be so
                    awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 pm
SkeletalWreck
AmeliaParadox
99% straight. cat_3nodding

Lol, yay for supporters cx
I put the T in LGBT cat_wink  

AmeliaParadox

Perfect Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:23 am
Bisexual, yet I tend to lean towards guys. Despite that I'm in a loving relationship with my girlfriend :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:52 am
Pansexual. I tend to love people for their personallities. And sexually, a lot of different things turn me on. Gay guys, girls, transgendered, i've found a lot of different people attractive. smile  

JimmySpoon

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 pm
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
                    lazy.

And same here xD

yeah, screw people man. well, as the younger generations get older, i guess it'll
                    man wouldn't that be awesome?! like if you're not feeling up to putting on a bra
                    awesome.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:57 pm
Noire Samhain
Bisexual, yet I tend to lean towards guys. Despite that I'm in a loving relationship with my girlfriend :3

Awesome cx I wish you best of luck :3 <3

SkeletalWreck

SkeletalWreck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:58 pm
AmeliaParadox
SkeletalWreck
AmeliaParadox
99% straight. cat_3nodding

Lol, yay for supporters cx
I put the T in LGBT cat_wink

Awhh I see cx I put the B in LGBT xP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:58 pm
chaoskaye
I consider myself to be a lesbian with one exception. If the woman I love ever decides to get a sex change, then I will stay with her. I'm in love with her and attracted to her, not just her body.

Awh that's cute
heart

SkeletalWreck

ii Jamie Kym

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:17 pm
Bisexual Transgender woman here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:18 pm
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
SkeletalWreck
loonaboots
                    lazy.

And same here xD

awesome.

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome razz

science better be getting on that soon, i s2g. either that, or i should be blessed
                    with the power to reverse things by a magical being please and thank you

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm
Full on homosexual male here! I dated a couple girls in highschool, and fooled around kinda but have only been truly intimate both psychologically and physically with men. I LOVE MEN biggrin  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff